"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Purrson

Im curious about the cheating stuff. I didnt read the doc and i dont plan to. But i saw a lot of people on twitter saying " See! She didnt cheat!". Has she showed any proof of that or did she just say that she didnt cheat and people are taking her to her word?
She absolutely did, and while i can understand that she married right out of HS, and that the marriage was doomed to fail("Lets get married and then you can go fight a war, and i can go to the cock carousel that is college!"), she should have at least written a dear John letter, the fact that she is accusing him of abuse when he spent the majority of there marriage in a fucking warzone and cheated on him is fucking dispicable

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

WDYM? She had a big studio day and was already exhausted in her last stream. This is perfect news.

foto_no_exif - 2024-07-22T221639.586.png
nice

Xuhle

It's to early in the morning to drink. So I'm passing it on to everyone else to suffer. :gloomiLaugh:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can't wait for the update in a few hours when she starting spiraling again after not getting the response she wanted. :chibiBrainDamage:

I think she just might be getting the response she wanted. She knows it's an unflattering pic and I'm sure she also knows how to take more flattering ones (she's looked better in other pics that I remember seeing) -- and that the best thing to do would be to not post a picture at all. I can't help but wonder if her intent in posting it was to freak people out for whatever reason.

Maybe a "no publicity is bad publicity" thing? We are talking about her when we otherwise wouldn't after all.

Negzana

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm happy my chink oshi is more attractive than everyone else's
Talking a lot of shit for someone in Sectoid Mind Control distance.

bothyourhouses

This is why vtubers should stay hidden behind their model.
Nah. Nothing wrong with doing this if you're a well adjusted individual who can handle the responses. Although given the average vtuber's mental stability I know where you're coming from.

VSoyBoy

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's the lack of eyelashes and the recently shaved eyebrows.

Both together, combined with the hair brushed to the side, give her a seriously freaky appearance.

A hime cut/bangs, a bit more grown eyebrows and visible eyelashes, and she'd look perfectly normal.

Xuhle

Nah. Nothing wrong with doing this if you're a well adjusted individual who can handle the responses. Although given the average vtuber's mental stability I know where you're coming from.
You sir did not hear her train sex autism she was going on about during her hentai tier list.

Still my oshi though.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Very rare Oninosuzu Rin's stream. She is playing Shadow Corridor

Onolumi playing Pathologic

Ame has arrived in Los Santos. She is reporter.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Helkar

Eber has ceased resisting and embraced the "big girl" meme(?).
Also it's her birthday.

niggaphil

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Mongoloid

Hatting minorities and majorities since 2005
Is Froot talking about the man she cheated on while he was deployed again or thats another one? Also really funny how all she did was post alleged cropped DM and everyone is just eating up, thank god she dosent have a history of lying and deceit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This raises all sorts of questions. Is she actually hanging out with her moderators in real-life? Why is she chatting with them while wearing wet clothes? And how do you apply to be a moderator for her?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine you are locked with Sayu and Terumi in a room

To get out from the locked room, you must fuck one of them

who you gonna choose? :towapeeved:
Sayu

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine you are locked with Sayu and Terumi in a room

To get out from the locked room, you must fuck one of them

who you gonna choose? :towapeeved:
If you're in a room with Terumi, I'm not sure you're getting a choice in the matter.

Top Bottom