"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Username Generator

Early Adopter
anyone have any funny or embarassing info on a Rosemi Lovelock? any good drama bits? any rumors about her being a bitch?
Even during the whole Selen saga Rosemi has always been considered one of the good and/or innocent ones by the wider community. It is of course possible that she is a massive bitch behind the scenes, but if that is the case she has been extremly good at hiding it, so I think it is unlikely.

Lucid Corp is bought by Super State Holdings New

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

lucid (formerly 4V Live, probably best known for suspending Roza Coatl for calling someone a retard) got purchased by a Japanese entertainment company. From what I can tell this is that company's first foray into the EN space - not sure why they chose lucid of all companies to break into it. But who knows, maybe they can throw some money around and get things turned around over there. They seem to have replaced the CEO already.

Salado

Jelly recorded this live and is premiering now.

This crazy bastard drew the background during the stream for her.

JusticeDog

Last edited:

Tubedude

I wonder just how much shit Froot decided to leave out of this. We already know she decided not to include receipts of her worst etc-phobic comments. Also she has a massive platform and her ex is a nobody who even if they respond, likely will be barely seen if at all.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Salado

KALEiDO cover announced!

The Sailor outfits... :MozumiPichi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I wonder if she's gonna get robbed again

XEU_Sectoid_Commander_webp.png
Jokes aside, it's not even that bad for Asian+no makeup+no filters.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Purrson

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I wonder just how much shit Froot decided to leave out of this. We already know she decided not to include receipts of her worst etc-phobic comments. Also she has a massive platform and her ex is a nobody who even if they respond, likely will be barely seen if at all.

Given that it's Froot, and the extremely long amount of time she's had, I question whether any of it is even real.

Would not put it past her to just forge all of that stuff. Wouldn't be too difficult, just a little time consuming.

Biggest argument against this would be how relatively tame it all is, but then again, maybe she'd have the foresight to not make it blatantly obvious.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im curious about the cheating stuff. I didnt read the doc and i dont plan to. But i saw a lot of people on twitter saying " See! She didnt cheat!". Has she showed any proof of that or did she just say that she didnt cheat and people are taking her to her word?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
They vagueposted in the Groomcord, I asked about it and there's circumstantial evidence but Bossman basically confirmed it, he's just tied to secrecy so, for now, no hard proof. Findom is still a mystery to my brain, I hope the people into it get better. Yet still not worse than being a feetfag.

Those who don't dive /vt/ or know the history probably don't remember/know that when she was first discovered during the Pippa stream, she had a massive menhera meltdown and overshared for hours. Anons were able to dig up multiple pictures of her with her boyfriend, while she interacted with the thread on /vt/ and even posted in it herself WHILE STREAMING.

More recently, the sharties were able to dig into her and found most of the same information, plus a bit more. She made a massive song-and-dance about this being a boogie2988-level master plot on her part to get them to faildox her, but suffice to say, this is pure damage control. Woman is an open wine-soaked book and most of the info about her I have comes from her excessively oversharing and lovebombing other vtubers she later backstabbed without remorse, without even bothering to back and delete the treasure-trove of PL info she dumped on them.

JusticeDog

Tubedude

Im curious about the cheating stuff. I didnt read the doc and i dont plan to. But i saw a lot of people on twitter saying " See! She didnt cheat!". Has she showed any proof of that or did she just say that she didnt cheat and people are taking her to her word?
It's mostly people saying that meaning they don't care if someone abusive gets cheated on. Which is fair imho, since abusive relationships can be hard to escape. However I do wonder if there is greater context/more convos she left out.

My knee-jerk reaction to "I've been abused" stories is to heavily doubt, even if they have text receipts, because most of those situations I've seen turn out to be both were equally shitty or the claimant was worse when more context gets revealed.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lumi has an upcoming China arc.

Top Bottom