"She's talking to another man, she's a whore"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's good to be back bros. :BijouBijou:

To celebrate, here's an example of why Cecilia can't be allowed to drive.

Come on man. That was the Wigger driving. Now, the Euro Truck Simulator stream was peak Green German woman driving. :kiarachefkiss:

Salado

Gay Connect 1.0 You Will (Not) Score.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The fuck are there seven pages already?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Facts? Damn, being a cuck is rough buddy. Imagine not marrying your indie vtuber oshi lmao what a beta.
They vagueposted in the Groomcord, I asked about it and there's circumstantial evidence but Bossman basically confirmed it, he's just tied to secrecy so, for now, no hard proof.
Findom is still a mystery to my brain, I hope the people into it get better. Yet still not worse than being a feetfag.

Cat

Fish

Woman

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I wish Froot had addressed this, but she never will because that will immediately invalidate what a massive LGBT ally she was in 2017, given she apparently said this in 2018.

chrome_jU4TFcaHha.png
chrome_9k0zDALbIx.png
chrome_iwqZLbJn4n.png

bothyourhouses

Findom is still a mystery to my brain, I hope the people into it get better. Yet still not worse than being a feetfag.
It's worse. Feet you can survive, findom is genuinely life-ruining. I could feel the siren song of it and that was the one thing I was really terrified of in my more coomer days.

Bronze

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
It's worse. Feet you can survive, findom is genuinely life-ruining. I could feel the siren song of it and that was the one thing I was really terrified of in my more coomer days.
I'd argue they're both connected to humiliation in different degrees, and the absolute final retard end stage of that is posting yourself eating shit with your ID on display.

Salado

Honey, it's ass o'clock! Time for guerrilla!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Gay Connect 1.0 You Will (Not) Score.

Why does Jerry look like Lucy it's hurting my brain.
Honey, it's ass o'clock! Time for guerrilla!

Reminder success does not guarantee your continued existence. But there's evil within too indeed.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I inquired about this before. Findom is the absolute worst fetish, you just beg some ethot to take your money away for nothing in return. The foot shit at least offers either visual or lateral sensory stimulus. In general, any fetish taken to its extreme conclusion will ruin your life, but findom will do it faster.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Well, this is awkward. I now can't edit my Day 1 post to link it to my eventual Day 2 post.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Hebiyoi Tier continuing her interviews, today with Marinasu's Suzuna Subaru at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Coucourua Creil and Usuwa Suu creating a logo at 8PM JST.

Else and 774inc's Ryugasaki Rene collab at 9PM JST.

This is most likely chat and answering viewer questions. Tomorrow Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu will be her guest.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo might be relatable if you just finished moving/buying Vtuber merch and have lots of cardboard boxes around.

Salado

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Well, this is awkward. I now can't edit my Day 1 post to link it to my eventual Day 2 post.
When the Day 2 post is ready and live, you can contact mods or put a request in the Report field of the old post. When you are speaking with mods, make sure you have the link you want to insert.

DanishCookies

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
anyone have any funny or embarassing info on a Rosemi Lovelock? any good drama bits? any rumors about her being a bitch?
You see, everyone else remaining in Nijisanji (who are all belligerent backstabbers) assumes that her unwavering meekness is hiding a colossal bitch that is plotting the downfall of NijiEN.

HERE's the meanest Rosemi has ever been

Maybe it truly is a carefully controlled front. Maybe she truly is the Lumi of NijiEN and when Riku's yacht burns to the ground we will see a frilly pink girl emerging out of the fire holding a Jerry can. :gloomiLaugh:

World's cutest vehicular manslaughterer

Top Bottom