"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
what the fuck
the pippa thread also is at v3? and reached it even faster than general?

J̷̧̗͙̮͔̰̺͖̓̈́͊̽͊́̅̍̂̇̕̚͝ͅỎ̵̹͍͎͖̣͇͔̠̗͋̀̂̔̆̎̈̅͗̚͠͠͝I̶̦̲̖̽̅̇̾̏͛̍͘Ņ̷̢͔͚͔̗̳̞̰̭̮̲̗̠̭̄̇̋̀͋̌̕͝ ̸̼̹̤̳̘̹̦̟͇̘̦̍̽̓̏̄ͅŮ̷̢͓̩͇̦̰̪̼̺̽̏̽̑͛̀̆́̆̈͝ͅS̶̲̦̮͔̣͙̺͉̫̞͙̮͚͉̐̃

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

VSoyBoy

1% of General Thread V3 is already done. One or two major happenings and we'll be at V4 by December.

Zyklon Mag

I feel bad for Froot if she actually had to deal with the dude, but not enough to stop saying "Where's the money?"

Anyway here are a few clips with mentally challenged anime men

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't know what to think about the froot situation other than that I'm gonna be royally pissed off if this retarded meme results in more money donated to that child abuse organization if I were you I'd let it die the laughs aren't worth the possible consequences

As for froot in general I only need the HogLeg situation to justify my hatred for her regardless of what happened with the cheating

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Came across this randomly in my feed. It's pretty impressive rigging but the way the clothes distorts just doesn't look quite right. It's like the model's pants were painted onto the skin. Also a tad too bouncy.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Excessively adorable cyclops is nattering.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
After two weeks not playing, Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie will try to finish FF4.

Join Kulaku, Rydia, Hammer, Mai Waifu, and Kain to go after Golbez and the second Old Man (FuSoYa) on the moon.

VSpo's Kurumi Noah and Sendo Yuuhi has been playing LoL together recently.

Yuuhi also participated in VCR Minecraft so she's been streaming long hours.

Some VCR Minecraft shenanigans from VSpo's cannibalistic rabbit Tosaki Mimi and frog fearing Komori Met.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Spica's debuting with her 3D Chibi Model:

It's REALLY janky, but it works.
E: Also Spica says V-Dere Gen 2 will debut next next week. There will be a few streams building up to it next week. She's excited to be a senpai
Her new original song:

The Curse of the Crown...If I had a nickel for every ex-Tsun with a recently diagnosed back problem:

A
Architectbros, I don't feel so good:
no more carbs.PNG

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine you are locked with Sayu and Terumi in a room

To get out from the locked room, you must fuck one of them

who you gonna choose? :towapeeved:
im fucking biting my tongue

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
gun to your head: who do you kiss with the internet watching?

[ ] sayu with her bangs up
[ ] dizzy with her bangs up.

me? dizzy looks prettier. her dark skin looks great vs pale ass sayu

Void Scribas

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Those who don't dive /vt/ or know the history probably don't remember/know that when she was first discovered during the Pippa stream, she had a massive menhera meltdown and overshared for hours. Anons were able to dig up multiple pictures of her with her boyfriend, while she interacted with the thread on /vt/ and even posted in it herself WHILE STREAMING.

More recently, the sharties were able to dig into her and found most of the same information, plus a bit more. She made a massive song-and-dance about this being a boogie2988-level master plot on her part to get them to faildox her, but suffice to say, this is pure damage control. Woman is an open wine-soaked book and most of the info about her I have comes from her excessively oversharing and lovebombing other vtubers she later backstabbed without remorse, without even bothering to back and delete the treasure-trove of PL info she dumped on them.
Jesus. What a bitch. She can fit in with the Niji bully clique perfectly.

Void Scribas

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Nah fuck that. I'd rather masturbate than fuck one of them in a locked room.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Myself. :smugpipi:
This raises all sorts of questions. Is she actually hanging out with her moderators in real-life? Why is she chatting with them while wearing wet clothes? And how do you apply to be a moderator for her?
She did a fleshstream recently, not surprised and I believe this kind of friendship can happen, but within the dynamic of streamer and mod? I don't know...
Timestamped 1h25m39s:

Maybe the mods got enough standards to not feel horny for a white woman? :takocope:
Surprisingly, I found these streams more enjoyable than her usual content because there's less erotic innuendo and more bodily humor, like a brotuber.
gun to your head: who do you kiss with the internet watching?

[ ] sayu with her bangs up
[ ] dizzy with her bangs up.

me? dizzy looks prettier. her dark skin looks great vs pale ass sayu
Dizzy at least got the tits.

Game Tengoku with Meche

Chromu will fuck that Alien

Xuhle

Airi

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap Links

Pages 1-50

Previous Thread Recap links are [here]

V1 Thread Recap links are [here]

oh fuck it's 10
wip

Previous Recap index was on the page 50, along with the first Recap. I think if we are getting a thread 5x shorter, it is appropriate to put the index here.

Also I got fed up with copy-pasting full "Mori Calliope" every time she was in the Recap, so I'm done with it (I started doing it as a joke after that one bit with management insisting on using her name in full somewhere, I don't remember exactly. Look, I'm doing recaps on the vtuber forum, I don't think anyone expected me to be a normal human being).

Last edited:
Top Bottom