"Props to Jersh though, because despite how many times it's gotten knocked down, he's always found a way to bring it back up, he's like a crotchety old man having to restart his basement generator all the time"Kirschey

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Eureka

DeniaL_ei Is live with an art stream today!

God, I love shilling :smugpipi:

UberSoldat

Nako plays a bunch of indie horror games

closedblas

Limkin

Imagine you are locked with Sayu and Terumi in a room

To get out from the locked room, you must fuck one of them

who you gonna choose? :towapeeved:
Bleach, lobotomy and then Sayu, at least she is an actual woman.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
IMG_1107.jpeg

Dayum looks like Mikegatto joins the party!

It’s fake but it’ll be hilarious if it happens for real one day.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Yeah I have the juicy drama right here, Pipkun. Now say "Aaaahh".

Pon Terminator Nendoroid went up for pre-order!

[SpongeBob I don't need this meme here]

Looks like the content ID mess has been worked out!

I even saw a reddit post about this, so she definitely got the eyes and support she needed. :shubaIapprob:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ronja playing Alan Wake

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lucid (formerly 4V Live, probably best known for suspending Roza Coatl for calling someone a retard) got purchased by a Japanese entertainment company. From what I can tell this is that company's first foray into the EN space - not sure why they chose lucid of all companies to break into it. But who knows, maybe they can throw some money around and get things turned around over there. They seem to have replaced the CEO already.
Why do all of these big funds feel the need to buy out these tiny worthless corpos instead of just making their own which would honestly be cheaper and save them from all of the residual drama these carry.
Nah. Nothing wrong with doing this if you're a well adjusted individual who can handle the responses. Although given the average vtuber's mental stability I know where you're coming from.
Yeah you know I also like to take off my costume during halloween randomly even though being dressed up is the whole point.
Came across this randomly in my feed. It's pretty impressive rigging but the way the clothes distorts just doesn't look quite right. It's like the model's pants were painted onto the skin. Also a tad too bouncy.

At this point there's really no use to such intensive rigging, it exceeds its purpose, most vtubers stream with only half of the model visible and shrunk down in the corner while the person barely moves because they're sitting down staring at a screen. Unless you're using this tech for coomerbait (most likely what it will be used for) you should honestly just get a 3D model that you can use at home.

It's funny because this looks like trying to re-invent the 3D model, just worse and with less capabilities. Reminder that 3D in vtubing has existed since Kizuna AI, pretty ironic that so much advancement in live2D has just led us to something old as fuck but far more versatile.

frz

Why do all of these big funds feel the need to buy out these tiny worthless corpos instead of just making their own which would honestly be cheaper and save them from all of the residual drama these carry.

Yeah you know I also like to take off my costume during halloween randomly even though being dressed up is the whole point.

At this point there's really no use to such intensive rigging, it exceeds its purpose, most vtubers stream with only half of the model visible and shrunk down in the corner while the person barely moves because they're sitting down staring at a screen. Unless you're using this tech for coomerbait (most likely what it will be used for) you should honestly just get a 3D model that you can use at home.

It's funny because this looks like trying to re-invent the 3D model, just worse and with less capabilities. Reminder that 3D in vtubing has existed since Kizuna AI, pretty ironic that so much advancement in live2D has just led us to something old as fuck but far more versatile.
Because they are 60 years old clueless motherfucker who forgot the laptop password which is literally their own date of birth or 12345678.
The one time they opened their own vtuber division. This happened. These mega corpos are completely clueless on the technology, why it is popular and uses design and rigging from the 1980s.

The more likely scenario is that this small org CEO wears a turtleneck, approached them, talked slowly in a deep voice about how his startup will result in a million dollars venture and completely scammed them.

Btw that TV asahi example I linked. They recently invested a huge sum of money into Brave Group. Instead of updating their own vtuber division technology from 1980 to 2024. I'm still mad.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

gun to your head: who do you kiss with the internet watching?

[ ] sayu with her bangs up
[ ] dizzy with her bangs up.

me? dizzy looks prettier. her dark skin looks great vs pale ass sayu

One day, hopefully far into the future, some autistic dude is going to go far back into the archive of this site to see why I think my answer is so funny. Anyway, me? With the internet watching? Both. Ez

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

View attachment 78684
Dayum looks like Mikegatto joins the party!

It’s fake but it’ll be hilarious if it happens for real one day.
In the alternate universe outside of our multiverse that happened, it's a shame Aqua is gone now. At least there's Miko to traumatize her by yelling FAQ at her

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Some more funny stuff from the GTA RP.

Biboo finally became sexy, but at the cost of becoming the local paper's pariah. (Source: Arrow Clipper)

Mumei's bau baus unleashes the real top dog.

Korone catches her wife, Mio cheating and let's some hands fly.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Those who don't dive /vt/ or know the history probably don't remember/know that when she was first discovered during the Pippa stream, she had a massive menhera meltdown and overshared for hours. Anons were able to dig up multiple pictures of her with her boyfriend, while she interacted with the thread on /vt/ and even posted in it herself WHILE STREAMING.
We actually got pics of her with her boyfriend on the pippathread before that collab even happened from her fakecelsexhaver Twitter account that was public at the time and she only privated a month after those were posted here (this is the same account she spergout on @Hff201 for posting pics from btw lol)
2023-10-18-dadawdaw-png.51231
L

EDIT: It was pointed out to me that there were more pictures of her and her boyfriend posted here by @niganon LMAO
I wouldn't call her fat here, and based off of those feet pics, it looks like she might have lost weight since these photos were taken.
image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Helkar

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Come Nerevar, friend or traitor, come and watch this piss-drinking farm tool attempt to play Morrowind:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
But people there has wisened up and would probably be more happier to have just one possible menhera in there.
Our goal this year is to get 20 more menheras, but all the candidates are flips for some reason

VAllure will succeed and grow and attract imitators (may or may not connect to previous point)
Funny tho, after Vallure went marginally ok i have see like 2 lewdtuber corpos appearing in japan and a group that has people like Amane sopra in it

Architectbros, I don't feel so good:
We cant get a win bro :painpeko:

Because they went and fall into the classic trap of buying overblown IPs, the same shit Aviel pulled out with Idol, sadly this is standard SOP in tech industry and now in Vtubing

Top Bottom