"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
Fags stream-hopping to spaz about a totally unrelated, random-ass streamer is also one of most obnoxiously retarded things a chatter can do. There's a reason the rule is so ubiquitous in the streamer world and is definitely not "a hill worth dying over" lmao.
Or it's an excuse for dramaqueens and unicorns to have yet another hissy fit like the one you're having here. Even while agreeing with not doing it, you still got your panties bunched over the slight. Rules like the one we're talking about enable goofy whiners like yourself more than stop drivebys that are easier ignored.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Stop putting words in my mouth you drooling invalid. I didn't quote you because you're ignored and I hadn't unfurled it. Now I'm just doing it out of spite.
Ayo this nigga shitter shattered, rump ruptured, ass aggrieved, booty bothered, even.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's a retarded rule and that's a hill worth dying on, but it's also about as synonymous with vtubing as not posting pastlife shit is. If you fuck up and break this rule literally everyone knows - especially while spending money to do so - you deserve the public execution.
That you Bule Dari Ohio?
Stop putting words in my mouth you drooling invalid. I didn't quote you because you're ignored and I hadn't unfurled it. Now I'm just doing it out of spite.
IT IS YOU! do a flip!

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Guys I feel bad about bullying this obviously disabled child AITA?
:nolanhugs?:

Salado

Lemon whore and PON queen are doing something.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Or it's an excuse for dramaqueens and unicorns to have yet another hissy fit like the one you're having here. Even while agreeing with not doing it, you still got your panties bunched over the slight. Rules like the one we're talking about enable goofy whiners like yourself more than stop drivebys that are easier ignored.
Rule is bad because it somehow encourages people to do it?
:crushautistic:

Normal people follow the rule just fine.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't know how in a forum full of spics and SEA, YOU somehow just managed to out-brown everyone, congrats I guess :gloomiLaugh:

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
No-one watching the Polka stream asked for Tenma content, and interrupting Polka's stream to bother her about Tenma was unfair on both Polka and everyone else in Polka's audience watching the stream.

The "don't bother me about other streamers" rule is there to make explicit the social etiquette that most people implicitly understand.
Imagine if your take away was that we agreed with not doing instead of.. bringing up something completely unrelated to why I said that. What does Tenma not coming up have to do with what I think about the rule? Like, you even cut the rest of what I said out.

No, this was just you not handling disagreement. Which is my point about why this rule is dumb - it's easier to ignore drivebys like this than toss eggshells around underfeet. I agree it shouldn't happen, but the rule gives the thin-skinned opportunities to draw attention to the rule to fuck up the experience for everyone else. Tenma would have been better off ignore this dumb motherfucker and continuing the stream, just like you would have been better served not steering the conversation off the road because the pencils weren't all lined up on my desk.

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
you know what, good on Polka for apparently bringing up Pico solely because they share an art Mama, even if the chatter was being retarded. I know Phase Fans are already seen as drooling retards or meanie alt righters so i hope this doesnt ripple autistically because most Phase talent heavily respects if not outright oshis Hololive people, even the CEO.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine if your take away was that we agreed with not doing instead of.. bringing up something completely unrelated to why I said that. What does Tenma not coming up have to do with what I think about the rule? Like, you even cut the rest of what I said out.

No, this was just you not handling disagreement. Which is my point about why this rule is dumb - it's easier to ignore drivebys like this than toss eggshells around underfeet. I agree it shouldn't happen, but the rule gives the thin-skinned opportunities to draw attention to the rule to fuck up the experience for everyone else. Tenma would have been better off ignore this dumb motherfucker and continuing the stream, just like you would have been better served not steering the conversation off the road because the pencils weren't all lined up on my desk.
People seem to be upset or annoyed at Wellful but I for one appreciate him elevating the intellectual tone of my midwit posts simply by responding to me with retarded shit like this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So what I'm getting from this is I should send Nene a superchat asking her to join Phase.

frz

People writing so much they ignored my post. I don't think most JP streamers are aware of such rules and it's a stream where polka does take in question anyway.

Ohapol is literally just "yap uncontrollably for 2 hours every morning". A similar thing happened and she's collabing with one of her mama's daughter because of it. The only difference is how polite you worded your question and asking the right question.

Someone asked about her "sister" Patoneko, Polka said she actualy likes the person's content, Pato started making shorts about Polka after seeing it and a week ago Polka was invited to their podcast. Albeit the patoneko channel has like 400k subs and make funny/viral youtube shorts. (sister in quote because I think it's a zentreya)

If they had asked about pico maybe Polka would have said something. Trust me just throw polka more red superchats surely it will work. :smugpipi:

Also I like how v3 general is just 60% phase connect and the containment doesn't really matter anymore beside uh meatposting?

Mucho texto, but my nigga, this is literally from Polka's rules, taken from the Ohapol episode.
You see, my power is I can't read.
Trust me phasefans just throw polka more red superchats surely it will work

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Also I like how v3 general is just 60% phase connect and the containment doesn't really matter anymore beside uh meatposting?
Containment was never for Phase as a whole, though. Just Pippiggers.

VSoyBoy

With Kawaii's death old wounds start healing.

Archive holy shit why is the queue over 4000

v-dere does not have phones.png

When I become a VTuber I'm gonna buy Gura and Vox acrylic stands and start a war.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So what I'm getting from this is I should send Nene a superchat asking her to join Phase.
She will convert you into becoming a husband if you do, checkmate phasekek.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People writing so much they ignored my post. I don't think most JP streamers are aware of such rules and it's a stream where polka does take in question anyway.

Ohapol is literally just "yap uncontrollably for 2 hours every morning". A similar thing happened and she's collabing with one of her mama's daughter because of it. The only difference is how polite you worded your question and asking the right question.

Someone asked about her "sister" Patoneko, Polka said she actualy likes the person's content, Pato started making shorts about Polka after seeing it and a week ago Polka was invited to their podcast. Albeit the patoneko channel has like 400k subs and make funny/viral youtube shorts. (sister in quote because I think it's a zentreya)

If they had asked about pico maybe Polka would have said something. Trust me just throw polka more red superchats surely it will work. :smugpipi:

Mucho texto, but my nigga, this is literally from Polka's rules, taken from the Ohapol episode.

1729652210078.png

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Rejoice, chumkeks. The rat has forced your oshi out of hiding and is even puting her in 3D.

RiverBear

Rejoice, chumkeks. The rat has forced your oshi out of hiding and is even puting her in 3D.

On one hand, I can't make graduation jokes anymore (until Oct 27)
On another, Gura is alive!!!!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina's doing a late (for her) drawing stream

Top Bottom