"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
On one hand, I can't make graduation jokes anymore (until Oct 27)
On another, Gura is alive!!!!
If you want to make jokes, she did just tweet for the first time in forever only to shill more merch.

Koros Apogee

Delutaya posted a Full cover of Twin Masters on Twitter.

Also, she's having health issues relating to her throat so now she'll be taking time off to recover.
(Tweet) (Ghostarchive)
1729652811804.png

RiverBear

If you want to make jokes, she did just tweet for the first time in forever only to shill more merch.

To be fair, it could be her manager doing the tweeting while she's still busy getting dicked down by her boyfriend

VSoyBoy

On one hand, I can't make graduation jokes anymore (until Oct 27)
On another, Gura is alive!!!!
She'll use her guest appearance to shill her own stream that starts right after she leaves so she can steal as many viewers as possible.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
To be fair, it could be her manager doing the tweeting while she's still busy getting dicked down by her boyfriend
There aren't any apostrophes in the tweet so the punctuation division of the TVA detective agency might not be able to come to a solid conclusion on it.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
She'll use her guest appearance to shill her own stream that starts right after she leaves so she can steal as many viewers as possible.
Not all 5 of Bae's other viewers! Curse you blue woman :pikameefuck:

bothyourhouses

interrupting Polka's stream to bother her about Tenma was unfair on both Polka and everyone else in Polka's audience watching the stream.
Honestly making it an interruption is on Polka. If you're gonna have a rule you need to enforce it and ignore the rule-breaking superchat, not give the sender exactly what they were hoping for.

Negzana

Phasefags like the one who bothered Polka do not represent all Phasefans, we are a very humble and grounded fanbase who don't accept shit like that.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly making it an interruption is on Polka. If you're gonna have a rule you need to enforce it and ignore the rule-breaking superchat, not give the sender exactly what they were hoping for.
Except she doesn't speak english... and by the time she translated it... she had already engaged with it...
And this is a stream where she tries to read every superchat and was trying to be nice by even reading the EN ones... she went back specifically to read it because she missed it.

I don't blame anyone here except the dude, who I wouldn't really mind normally except for the fact that he instantly went to brag about it and seek validation. Mentioning other streamers in someone's chat is disrespectful but it certainly isn't high crime. But this dude wasn't doing it out of some genuine interest, he did by donating the minimum amount like someone who pokes a bear does it, for the bragging rights and attention.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
SPIDER HIJACK LOL
Ami wasted a lot of money over in the Japanland, sadly it's not another Casio Loopy

Instead she bought a lot of gacha crap

And also some games

Helkar

I don't blame anyone here except the dude, who I wouldn't really mind normally except for the fact that he instantly went to brag about it and seek validation. Mentioning other streamers in someone's chat is disrespectful but it certainly isn't high crime. But this dude wasn't doing it out of some genuine interest, he did by donating the minimum amount like someone who pokes a bear does it, for the bragging rights and attention.
Yup, and since many people don't quite differentiate between streamer and their fans, Tenma getting upset over it is perfectly-understandable, she doesn't want this to stick to her.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Final tally of Clara's "hear me out" birthday stream.
I will not, in fact, be hearing her out.

I can't believe the Phase JP members, on average, want to fuck at least 10 different people…
It's so over… my oshi is unseiso… :fishmandispair:
The first ever Official Tournament for Holo OCG took place and it was named "BLOOM CUP"
Top 16 shows PROMISE as a top tier meta deck followed by KanaPromise, MonoKanata , ZetaMoona , Polka and Azki decks

Current Tier list:

But were the winners decided by card skill or aroma tactics?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
But who is the better fox vtuber?
I'm tempted to say Fubuki just by the cultural impact she had on vtubing that can still be felt in the newcomers of today.
Ayo this nigga shitter shattered, rump ruptured, ass aggrieved, booty bothered, even.
I'm adding booty bothered to my lexicon, that is such a great, TOS-friendly way to say it. :SelenHAHAhere:
Imagine if your take away was that we agreed with not doing instead of.. bringing up something completely unrelated to why I said that. What does Tenma not coming up have to do with what I think about the rule? Like, you even cut the rest of what I said out.

No, this was just you not handling disagreement. Which is my point about why this rule is dumb - it's easier to ignore drivebys like this than toss eggshells around underfeet. I agree it shouldn't happen, but the rule gives the thin-skinned opportunities to draw attention to the rule to fuck up the experience for everyone else. Tenma would have been better off ignore this dumb motherfucker and continuing the stream, just like you would have been better served not steering the conversation off the road because the pencils weren't all lined up on my desk.
I know it's hard to consider 3 steps ahead in the future in that minuscule cerebellum but without that rule, regulars, newcomers and drivebys would all be doing it from time to time. Imagine the volume of that if the chuuba is a 4view. Use what's left of your brain.
:supermigo:
SPIDER HIJACK LOL
Ami wasted a lot of money over in the Japanland, sadly it's not another Casio Loopy

Instead she bought a lot of gacha crap

And also some games

It's okay, the buckos will refund her. She deserves it for streaming during a trip, you don't see that kind of dedication anymore.

AMI LOVE.

Aussie hag going throw MonHun World for the first time

Another one playing Armored Core 6

And one of the most creative, technologically-brilliant models is on. Still a 2view, but this dude got good humor

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Kino incoming gentlemen

I don't think anything can top Amelia's karaoke streams for me, but this was wonderful. Kudos to whoever it was at Cover who decided to hire her. She's a treasure.
Ina's doing a late (for her) drawing stream

For someone who won't be able to stream for the rest of the year, Ina sure has been streaming a lot lately, not that I'm complaining.
Delutaya posted a Full cover of Twin Masters on Twitter.

Also, she's having health issues relating to her throat so now she'll be taking time off to recover.
(Tweet) (Ghostarchive)
View attachment 81244

That's a very nice cover. I'm glad she's taking time off to take care of her throat though.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This has been a fun week with the rat's streams :BijouBijou:

USS IOWA

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Top Bottom