Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stop putting words in my mouth you drooling invalid. I didn't quote you because you're ignored and I hadn't unfurled it. Now I'm just doing it out of spite.
Motherfucker, we had fucking Nolan on this board for months and people didn't ignore him despite his inanely retarded sperging. What a pussy. Thank you for volunteering to be the forum's punching bag for the next week whenever you post.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Thank God for VTubing as a career for some of these doofuses.
:ponrys:

bothyourhouses

and by the time she translated it... she had already engaged with it
She'd already engaged a certain amount perhaps. But going on the phase connect site and "derailing the stream" or whatever the person I replied to was saying is all on her.

the red road

WTH I woulda thought that management would of learned after genital jousting
Update : Nevermind I guess they did learn considering he's blurring the entire screen

RiverBear

Rrat - management wants Jurard to get banned because they are tired of his nonsense.

And by extension, they will use Jurard's eventual ban as a reason to shut down Holostars branch.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Mucho texto, but my nigga, this is literally from Polka's rules, taken from the Ohapol episode.

View attachment 81243

5jgnpv.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
But who is the better fox vtuber?
Is "being bigger is always better" also apply to vtubers? If so, I know of a super large fox vtuber, I dunno if she is better but she sure is BIG.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

This has been a fun week with the rat's streams :BijouBijou:

View attachment 81250

Update : Nevermind I guess they did learn considering he's blurring the entire screen

:nenewowl::shubaIapprob::nehgah:

Edit:
Almost forgot to share this: a vtuber named Reya wrote Gigi's Murder Mystery bday stream. She's explaining the scenarios and setup of the game. Interesting video, have a gander mates.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here's an archive of Airi's collab with Lumi.
mega
gofile

WaWa

Orders in November from AmiAmi will include an illustration card with art by Ina.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shondo asking more hard questions of no-name indies with "managers":

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's also unfair on tenma, she didn't ask for it and most people who will see it once it's reposted from here to /vt/ and reddit won't go "oh that ONE chatter is obnoxious and disrespectful" they'll go "Oh ALL OF TENMA'S FANS are the worst!" because people naturally overgeneralize
I mean, Phasebeggars became a term for a reason.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
It's okay, the buckos will refund her. She deserves it for streaming during a trip, you don't see that kind of dedication anymore.

AMI LOVE.
Yeah, but I'd argue it's parasocial reasons for her too. These past few days have been trying for a bucko, especially since she changed the schedule and it's seriously cutting into my sleepy time (and I'm physically not able to compromise on that - I tried). I've taken to putting her waiting room on my phone, plugging my ears with headphones and going to bed, and it helps but I still get random shakes, get munchies randomly, do weird stuff I don't remember doing - like stuffing my fridge full of meat for some reason - or belt out "uuuuuu Ami doko uuuuu I miss my spider-mama uuuuuuuuuu" in public. Last time was actually during a discussion with my boss, talk about embarrassing!

I miss the spider, hope she has fun but comes back soon.

Top Bottom