"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No way in hell this fag watches polka.
Clearly, as an ascended PhaseChad such as he doesn't watch these boring, safe idol culture streamers.
:smugmoona:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I feel bad for Tenma. What a retard. Her response is gold, though.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I actually thought before that Polka brought her up herself since it is something she would do if she randomly got a clip recommended to her or something. Oh well. It is good the guy apologized. Hopefully he learned something

Tenma is involved so he better fucking learn

:ironmousekek:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So the nigglet went off to brag about it? Jesus please bring back public executions.
It's a retarded rule and that's a hill worth dying on, but it's also about as synonymous with vtubing as not posting pastlife shit is. If you fuck up and break this rule literally everyone knows - especially while spending money to do so - you deserve the public execution.
Quote me you fucking pussy!
This is a rule in streaming outside of vtubing on youtube you troglodyte, stop acting like this is some kind of evil globohomo silencing tactic. Also it's real hypocritical for the dude to shill a streamer who HAS THAT EXACT RULE IN HER OWN STREAMS.

USS IOWA

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is a rule in streaming outside of vtubing on youtube you troglodyte, stop acting like this is some kind of evil globohomo silencing tactic. Also it's real hypocritical for the dude to shill a streamer who HAS THAT EXACT RULE IN HER OWN STREAMS.
What I have learned from this though is that it will guarantee a reaction, not just from the streamer so its pretty amusing ngl

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What I have learned from this though is that it will guarantee a reaction, not just from the streamer so its pretty amusing ngl
It will also give whoever you are shilling a bad name among other streamers and their fans because they cannot teach their fans proper etiquette. Sounds like an easy way to fuck over the person you like instead of the one you don't care for.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It's a retarded rule and that's a hill worth dying on, but it's also about as synonymous with vtubing as not posting pastlife shit is. If you fuck up and break this rule literally everyone knows - especially while spending money to do so - you deserve the public execution.
Fags stream-hopping to spaz about a totally unrelated, random-ass streamer is also one of most obnoxiously retarded things a chatter can do. There's a reason the rule is so ubiquitous in the streamer world and is definitely not "a hill worth dying over" lmao.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's a retarded rule and that's a hill worth dying on
No-one watching the Polka stream asked for Tenma content, and interrupting Polka's stream to bother her about Tenma was unfair on both Polka and everyone else in Polka's audience watching the stream.

The "don't bother me about other streamers" rule is there to make explicit the social etiquette that most people implicitly understand.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I feel bad for Tenma. What a retard. Her response is gold, though.

I love how autism has replaced retard in the euphemism treadmill for Tenma

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No-one watching the Polka stream asked for Tenma content, and interrupting Polka's stream to bother her about Tenma was unfair on both Polka and everyone else in Polka's audience watching the stream.
It's also unfair on tenma, she didn't ask for it and most people who will see it once it's reposted from here to /vt/ and reddit won't go "oh that ONE chatter is obnoxious and disrespectful" they'll go "Oh ALL OF TENMA'S FANS are the worst!" because people naturally overgeneralize, this is why most streamers heavily discourage this behavior, it's incredibly destructive if you want to have opportunities open in the future.

This helps nobody, instead of a natural interaction between streamers which makes fans curious about the other side, this is like lobbing a firework into the other fandom's comfy zatsu and going "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW OUT OF TOUCH I AM!"
most people
Some of us are just born special.

frz

View attachment 81236

I assume this was the offending message. Couldn't even do it with an expensive dono, an interesting comment, or bother with Japanese.
:pathetic:
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
What a fucking retard

Imma give it to you phasebeggars straight. Most of HoloJP sucks at english, Polka "what is "let's go" in english" is one of the worse ones. She does try to watch and support the HoloEN side but that doesn't make her magically an English speaker. There's no fucking world where she can understand an ESL retard speaking 200 words per second like Tenma.

That being said, Polka does keep tabs on some of her mama's daughters I think, or at least she read all of her mama's tweet. That's how she brought up Pico's name when she saw Phase Connect. But she won't talk about them if they didn't do anything interesting worth talking about. This Kou Mashiro also has like 12 different daughters or something, impossible to keep track of all of them. The artist gives high quality design if you ignore the saturation issues, probs take way more affordable price than most so they get a lot of commissions.

I honestly have never heard of such "no mention other streamer" rule, and Polka probs was just more confused or anything. I don't think she minds being asked, she just don't understand what the fuck the guy was on about and never heard of a Tenma.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It's also unfair on tenma, she didn't ask for it and most people who will see it once it's reposted from here to /vt/ and reddit won't go "oh that ONE chatter is obnoxious and disrespectful" they'll go "Oh ALL OF TENMA'S FANS are the worst!" because people naturally overgeneralize, this is why most streamers heavily discourage this behavior, it's incredibly destructive if you want to have opportunities open in the future.

Some of us are just born special.
Tenma's gonna be the one most bothered by it, too. It's like your retarded younger sibling or child acting like a dipshit in public and bragging about it afterwards. Shit is just second-hand embarassing.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It will also give whoever you are shilling a bad name among other streamers and their fans because they cannot teach their fans proper etiquette. Sounds like an easy way to fuck over the person you like instead of the one you don't care for.
See how worked up you are getting, this is great. This is amusing. This is what I'm talking about.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
Stop putting words in my mouth you drooling invalid. I didn't quote you because you're ignored and I hadn't unfurled it. Now I'm just doing it out of spite.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
See how worked up you are getting, this is great. This is amusing. This is what I'm talking about.
:chaos:
1729651101339.pngI didn't quote you because you're ignored and I hadn't unfurled it. Now I'm just doing it out of spite.
Am I? Then why do you constantly sticker almost every post I make? Damn I really did gain some new friends huh, I'm honoured!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Stop putting words in my mouth you drooling invalid. I didn't quote you because you're ignored and I hadn't unfurled it. Now I'm just doing it out of spite.
This Yamanba uses the ignore function.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Top Bottom