"...Ya-be!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

In other news the frogs seem to be really happy with the turnout for japanexpo's Holo visit this year (same con which had the "le retard du vox akuma " thing in 2023 before they ditched Niji for Holo and also the same con which adamantly refused to allow chuubas before then) so much so that they even travelled to Tokyo in person to have a face-to-face chat with Cover in the HQ, so any eurofags you can expect more next year.

Also the way frogs pronounce Hololive is funny: "Oh-law-live"

Halal Gaming

The first ever Official Tournament for Holo OCG took place and it was named "BLOOM CUP"
Top 16 shows PROMISE as a top tier meta deck followed by KanaPromise, MonoKanata , ZetaMoona , Polka and Azki decks

Current Tier list:

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The first ever Official Tournament for Holo OCG took place and it was named "BLOOM CUP"
Top 16 shows PROMISE as a top tier meta deck followed by KanaPromise, MonoKanata , ZetaMoona , Polka and Azki decks

Current Tier list:

My question is: Is the game actually any good? I see a lot of people autistically invested in it and it even got a dedicated thread on /vt/ so I assume so?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meimi's cover premiering in some minutes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Homosexuals (plural) (singular)
bottom text

Thought it was the weekly collab, it's not.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
After being in limbo for months, the holoAlt manga Underworld Academy Overload!!, which features Mel among the leads, is going to be resumed with Mel being kept in the upcoming storylines she's involved in that were done before her termination.
[Archive]
Google TL'd:
___
Regarding the resumption of the "Underworld Academy Overload!!" series

"Underworld Academy Overload!!" is currently on hiatus, but we are preparing to resume it.

After the resumption, Yozora Mel will appear in the stories that were completed before the hiatus.

As an event within the work of the other-world creation project "HoloLive Alternative," we have considered and considered how to deliver the author's work without destroying the original story as much as possible.

We understand that there are various opinions, but due to the nature of a serialized manga work, we would appreciate your understanding that there are some differences from the measures taken in other projects by our company.

The specific resumption date will be announced at a later date.

Ina talks about Flare winning her box at the auction and considers putting something in the box.

Subaru loves the Hoshimatic Project for the free food.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@frz Polka talking about other foxes or something

in this steam btw

Someone mentioned they brought up Tenma to her. She got pretty mad at him. Was the topic at least other vtubers or did the guy actually derailed the stream?
>Phasekeks holding their dicks ready to masturbate because of validation
>Watch it be some random dude who brought it up unprompted
>The begging never ends
Tenma's not happy.

Archive

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Alex Azarashi is back with hot wing nug and pretty nails!!!

Last edited:

jebby

Ok 👍

Bronze

the red road

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif - 2024-10-22T204415.360.jpg

I assume this was the offending message. Couldn't even do it with an expensive dono, an interesting comment, or bother with Japanese.
:pathetic:

closedblas

Someone mentioned they brought up Tenma to her. She got pretty mad at him. Was the topic at least other vtubers or did the guy actually derailed the stream?
CYCc2gq.jpeg

Moments before disaster.
She skipped him then scrolled back like 3 supas later.

edit:
She then looked it up, realized it was her sister - Pico's company.
"Phase Connect-san? Your website is confusing me." :fishmandispair:
She then moves past it to read the superchat of some dude in his 50s who's bedridden in the hospital (wtf).

Znv7Sfi.png

This retard also shows up to recommend Nasa, while being a non-member and spelling "Japan" wrong.

Last edited:

Bronze

View attachment 81236

I assume this was the offending message. Couldn't even do it with an expensive dono, an interesting comment, or bother with Japanese.
Thank you, I was searching by hand and it wasn't working. Yes it is him. He's the one that came to Tenma's chat and mentioned it. He did apologize, wasn't aware of the rules, but it's not an excuse to do it. He learned after her reaction at least.
Her mentioning Pico is still interesting unless he superchatted again. I guess she remembers her sisters

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 81236

Phase Connect really has the absolute worst LATAM fans, I swear to God.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
He did apologize, wasn't aware of the rules, but it's not an excuse to do it. He learned after her reaction at least.
This is such a bizarre thing to me. Maybe I have just been in the scene too long, but the "don't bring up other streamers unprompted or bring me up unprompted" is an extremely common rule in the streaming world where it is pretty safe to assume everyone has it as a rule for chat.

Top Bottom