"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

(13:13 for timestamp)

Polka didn't get mad or anything. She recognized Phase cause her and Pico have the same artist mama, then she looked Tenma up and found the Phase Connect website. She struggled to go through it cause the layout is kinda clunky but eventually found Tenma's page, called her cute and said she's a bit like Fubuki cause they're both white foxes. Then she talked a bit about how Phase is an overseas agency and just moved on after. It was like 3-4 minutes at most.

The guy is still a giant fag for doing that but Polka was chill about it.

Bug Eater

Bronze

This is such a bizarre thing to me. Maybe I have just been in the scene too long, but the "don't bring up other streamers unprompted or bring me up unprompted" is an extremely common rule in the streaming world where it is pretty safe to assume everyone has it as a rule for chat.
Yeah it's pretty easy to notice too. Most EN vtubers have it in their descriptions, Phase included. It also killed the mood very fast. I had some small hope that she was talking about fox vtubers and he said "oh I know an EN one, Tenma" but his superchat is straight up disrespectful.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Yeah it's pretty easy to notice too. Most EN vtubers have it in their descriptions, Phase included. It also killed the mood very fast. I had some small hope that she was talking about fox vtubers and he said "oh I know an EN one, Tenma" but his superchat is straight up disrespectful.
I actually thought before that Polka brought her up herself since it is something she would do if she randomly got a clip recommended to her or something. Oh well. It is good the guy apologized. Hopefully he learned something

WaWa

USS IOWA

Fubuki is right there man, Why you choose an EN one?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yes it is him. He's the one that came to Tenma's chat and mentioned it. He did apologize, wasn't aware of the rules, but it's not an excuse to do it. He learned after her reaction at least.
Please tell me there's a clip of her yelling at him.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Please tell me there's a clip of her yelling at him.
Ok I'm dumb. He actually said what he asked and I've just missed that. 5:37:50 if timestamp doesn't work. I didn't see a clip yet, so this will have to do. Its a minute or two long

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ok I'm dumb. He actually said what he asked and I've just missed that. 5:37:50 if timestamp doesn't work. I didn't see a clip yet, so this will have to do. Its for a minute or two

"Holy fucking autistic shithead. Brother, are you retar- are you autistic? Why would you do that?"

God bless. She's sounds a lot more sad than angry like I was expecting, but at least she got the point across.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok I'm dumb. He actually said what he asked and I've just missed that. 5:37:50 if timestamp doesn't work. I didn't see a clip yet, so this will have to do. Its a minute or two long

So the nigglet went off to brag about it? Jesus please bring back public executions.

closedblas

So the nigglet went off to brag about it? Jesus please bring back public executions.
jesus christ he msg'ed tenma literally 5 minutes after his little polka stunt.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kino incoming gentlemen

Edit:

Looking for her old karaoke, she 100% did the "September Karaoke" last year too. Doesn't look like she repeated much at all. She's totally going to do it again next year, just wait.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

So he super chatted, telling Tenma he did this thinking he would get good boy head pats or something?

Even more cringe, holy hell.
:pikacringe::crushautistic:

She sounds absolutely embarrassed. Hopefully she did end up banning the sperg.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Poma and Mono playing Sonic Mania.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
jesus christ he msg'ed tenma literally 5 minutes after his little polka stunt.
Sounds to me like he looked for the first Holo he could find streaming at that time because tenma was streaming, not the other way around. No way in hell this fag watches polka.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
This is such a bizarre thing to me. Maybe I have just been in the scene too long, but the "don't bring up other streamers unprompted or bring me up unprompted" is an extremely common rule in the streaming world where it is pretty safe to assume everyone has it as a rule for chat.
It's a retarded rule and that's a hill worth dying on, but it's also about as synonymous with vtubing as not posting pastlife shit is. If you fuck up and break this rule literally everyone knows - especially while spending money to do so - you deserve the public execution.

Top Bottom