"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cecis attempting an endurance stream

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Amiya wouldn't want you to kill a hundred thousand people.

Only those couple young ruffians.
You don't understand, we must destroy their capability to insult spiders so this tragedy can never happen again

VSoyBoy

You really think Zyklon won't agree?
(Since I'm still not sure about gender, I used a randomizer to give me pronouns while writing this.)

I'm sure he doesn't have a favourable view of Quinn, but since Bettel is not streaming this she probably wasn't going to watch anyways.
I'd still be interested what they think about the line-up. What does he think about Bettel getting closer with his new brother Kuro, and what do they think about Bettel collabing more with the ex-niji crowd in general? Do they think that Bettel is at risk of losing his ties to Holopro? What does she think about the Froot rrat? Does he think that Bettel is a sweet innocent maiden? Or is Bettel too gay to even think about women in her eyes?

And out of personal curiosity: What is their OTP involving Bettel?

I was struggling to come up with more stupid question for him at the end there.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
(Since I'm still not sure about gender, I used a randomizer to give me pronouns while writing this.)

I'm sure he doesn't have a favourable view of Quinn, but since Bettel is not streaming this she probably wasn't going to watch anyways.
I'd still be interested what they think about the line-up. What does he think about Bettel getting closer with his new brother Kuro, and what do they think about Bettel collabing more with the ex-niji crowd in general? Do they think that Bettel is at risk of losing his ties to Holopro? What does she think about the Froot rrat? Does he think that Bettel is a sweet innocent maiden? Or is Bettel too gay to even think about women in her eyes?

And out of personal curiosity: What is their OTP involving Bettel?

I was struggling to come up with more stupid question for him at the end there.
i think zynklon said that he wont watch this collab in the nijithread i just dont know if its another schizophrenic episode or real

also as far as i know anyone who has a favorable view on Yamanbakyo is either a femboy or a sister theres no in between

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Limkin

Everyone who doesn't write like a seething femcel is assumed to be a guy, it's easier this way

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The nips made Ami cry. Requesting a Johnny Somali tactical airdrop so they can have a REAL obnoxious gaijin on their hands.

You made my spider-mama cry, and you ruined her appetite.

VSoyBoy

Everyone who doesn't write like a seething femcel is assumed to be a guy, it's easier this way
Apart from the fact that it was a joke, I would say there is reasonable doubt with Zyklon specifically.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
It's late at night in Japan and Live Union's Enma Ruri is singing.

VEE's Kokuyou Lira is back with Milan watchalong after the international break, this time against Udinese.

Milan just scored and she's in a good mood.

FWMC collab is live

If you missed this, watch the VOD. Let me tempt you with a screenshot of one ASMR scenario.
p8bic8.png

There's also a part where "you" got reborn as a baby. Imagine mommy Patra whispering sweet nothings in your ear.
Clip as well.

The nips made Ami cry. Requesting a Johnny Somali tactical airdrop so they can have a REAL obnoxious gaijin on their hands.

Looks like in Japan the age of 30+ is not in demand after all. Abe has failed.

VSpo members, do they get along well?

Bronze

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Silvervale has started streaming on youtube and twitter alongside twitch. I've forgotten how pleasant her voice is because I never watch her on twitch because twitch fucking sucks.

Salado

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Silvervale has started streaming on youtube and twitter alongside twitch. I've forgotten how pleasant her voice is because I never watch her on twitch because twitch fucking sucks.

Was easily the most enjoyable of whorecorpo her and the dumb elk good to see shes not flesh.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Xenlar and co. (us) watch horror shorts

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

They haven't learned their lesson after two, it's time to show why the third time is the charm.
:laplusgun:

Hachi released a new original yesterday, forgot to shill it. Check her other songs too!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
A lot of countries including Japan have visa-free entry for tourists. But being permitted to work without a visa is much rarer (although it does happen e.g. in the EU).

A visa in Japan is almost always legally under the individual's control/responsibility (and this is generally a good thing, as it prevents companies using the visa to control their employees). The company can pay a lawyer to do your application but it's still the individual's application and the individual's responsibility legally, if they e.g. submit false info about what kind of work they're going to be doing then it's the individual who'll be held responsible.

Honestly I'm struggling to think what the company could have done to screw the application up - if they e.g. failed to remind her to renew her visa before it expired then that's still her responsibility legally and (IMO) morally, if they failed to supply required documents then correct procedure is to submit the application without them with an explanatory letter saying the company was fucking around (and then in theory the MOJ should bollock them, although in practice who cares about screwing over foreigners). Obviously if the company told her they'd take care of it and didn't then that's kind of morally their responsibility, but in a way they were lying from the first if that's what they said - a company can help you with your visa application but they can't ever take full responsibility for it, it's going to be in your name and if you don't take the time to understand the relevant laws and your responsibilities then you're putting yourself at risk.
Ina, at least, seems to be under the impression that whatever happened was entirely caused by someone else not doing their job. She's been consoling herself with the fact that she took care of as much as she could on her end, so she shouldn't feel bad about things going wrong outside of her control.

"It very well could have been prevented if the parties involved could have done a better job"

"I made sure I was early to deadlines, I was not missing any messages, etc. Made sure that everything was okay on my end so that at the end of the day if something goes wrong I don't have to feel bad about something going wrong because it's something I didn't do.

Now i really want to see Ina getting angry on stream, pouting and punching chat with her weak arms before getting tired.

The most shocking news Ina revealed was she's been working out and no longer has complete noodle arms.

"I can feel my biceps. It's there, it exists!"

JusticeDog

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Welcome Rushia Number 3561 AKA White Miguel

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Top Bottom