"Don't they allow a bunch of Muslim people into England? I thought that's what they're famous for"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

VSoyBoy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ember "Grande" Amane has found her theme song:

Great clip by Hag Enthusiast.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I won't expect an apology for all of you who dumvoted and migoed me on this post but I will just say that whether you do or don't send me one will say a lot about your character.
Murray, I like you, but complaining about how people react to your posts is Nolan-tier behaviour. Either accept that you may have some opinions that most people disagree with, think about why people disagree with your opinions and whether you might be wrong, or talk about a different subject entirely. No-one gives a shit that you don't think you got the right sort of internet points on a post.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh seems to have recovered from her coof and might be singing at 6PM JST. Hope she's not pushing herself too hard but a few weeks ago when she had a fever she sang and talked for two hours so....

Mentioned on X she wants to eat smelly ramen once she regained her sense of smell.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is getting Yumekawa Kanau and Tsukushi Aria to sing with her in her feat* session at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Sumeragi Rose celebrating 10k subscribers at 8PM JST. Despite the thumbnail looking so good, she will be eating bugs.

VSpo's Asumi Sena with her new outfit at 9PM JST.

Clip from the NijiHoloVSpo collab with Heisei bandwidth Tachibana Hinano.

Hinano is sometimes called the gatekeeper of Heisei (check her song setlist during her most recent 3D live) and even the VSai commentators joked about it during her team's champion interview.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Murray, I like you, but complaining about how people react to your posts is Nolan-tier behaviour. Either accept that you may have some opinions that most people disagree with, think about why people disagree with your opinions and whether you might be wrong, or talk about a different subject entirely. No-one gives a shit that you don't think you got the right sort of internet points on a post.
Imagine it was a joke and we're all acting like redditors who didn't get their /s
SEPPUKU FOR EVERYONE

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This man wins $300 in the Phase Connect clipping contest for his Himemiya Rie clip and immediately spends it all on Rie's coffee. Crazy bastard, but you have to be to clip Rie, I suppose.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

UberSoldat

I won't expect an apology for all of you who dumvoted and migoed me on this post but I will just say that whether you do or don't send me one will say a lot about your character.
Murray, I like you, but please learn to take a punch without raising a fuss about it. As has been said before, we can't expect people to have "correct" opinions 100% of the time, otherwise this place would've fallen apart long ago. You've been here since the start, so you should know by now how to avoid drawing attention to yourself like this.

Top Bottom