"Love huge breast, in my hands and in my mouth, yup would rather say THAT! THAT WON'T GET ME FIRED!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

God's Strongest Dragoon

tarkanoltr

Gigi's new cover song by the same creator of her first cover Hitomania, and also with the same person who did the claymation:

EDIT:

frz

I know nothing about her, so this is probably BS, but I what I do know makes me feel like she went through a lot of shit as Natsumi Moe that we don't know about, plus she seems to have extremely Asian parents.
Vshojo: is that a 4-view who isn't satisfied with their current corpos?
Phase: is that a psych ward patient?
HololiveEN: is that a struggling 2-views with suicidal thoughts? They have been in content creation for 6+ years and absolutely failed and still live in their parent basement?
peter-neumann-bcmpnEMrEvU-unsplash-1536x1024.jpg

I've generally supported Elon, and regardless of how you feel about AI art, the "anything you post on our service can be used by us as we see fit" is exploitive. I can see why artists would not like their work being used to train an AI. It's like those stories you hear of a bunch of immigrants being hired to replace workers, but you have to train them before them you are fired, or lose your pension.
How long have you been under a rock to still support Enron Musk at this point in time. Are you from the era where people still believe in solar city, robo taxi, hyperloop and the cybertruck, semi truck, roadster, tesla 30 second battery replacement, autonomous tesla charging snake, etc. ?
I actually got all of that off the top of my head, and now I'm googling what else Enron said he will release "next year"

- Cure for brain cancer - 2017
- Pickup truck that is also a sport car
- Brick made out of dirt
- Tesla factory will be 100% renewable powered (by Tesla Solar) by end of next year - 2019
- Car Elevator to your home's garage (part of the hyperloop)
- CO2 to rocket fuel converter to "cure" global warming
I'm from the area where this weird-ass South African pothead came to America and taught the domestic industry how to make electric cars people actually want to drive, then showed that companies can do better at going to space than governments when they're allowed to try. Even for all his eccentricities and failures, you're crazy to overlook his successes.
Tesla was not created by Elon Musk but Martin Eberhard
Martin was the one who designed the EV. Martin also was the one who testified against Congress and proved to the government that EV is the future, while he was in the process of being kicked out by Elon Musk. Martin subsequently scored government funding through his actions, while Elon was trying his best to drive Tesla to the ground with his totally realTM roadster and now the cybertruck. Then he kicked Martin out anyway for telling Elon vanity projects like cybertruck aint gonna work.
You are essentially creditting Elon for something he didn't do. Just like people creditting him for Paypal. He brought majority stocks in a tech company, call himself the founder, then flaunt crazy ideas and firing everyone that tell him that shit isn't gonna work. That's his role in tesla.

>companies can do better at going to space than governments
that is more of a debatable matter, but as of right now, SpaceX only moon mission was cancelled, and it wasn't even a moon landing mission, it's a moon ORBIT mission, completed by Apollo-8 in 1968. They have yet proven to achieve something "governments" did 50 years ago when there weren't smart computers and calculations were done by hand using paper sheets. It's still too early to call them "better".

Can they be better than the government? Yes, as long as Elon stays away from the company and let the real rocket scientists continue doing their good work so far.

Are there private companies that landed spacecraft onto the moon! Also yes!! Intuitive Machines just landed their IM-1 on the moon. The company just isn't named spaceX so the average people didn't care.

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Damn, the HoloEN account has been sassy lately :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
How long have you been under a rock to still support Enron Musk at this point in time. Are you from the era where people still believe in solar city, robo taxi, hyperloop and the cybertruck, semi truck, roadster, tesla 30 second battery replacement, autonomous tesla charging snake, etc. ?

I'm from the area where this weird-ass South African pothead came to America and taught the domestic industry how to make electric cars people actually want to drive, then showed that companies can do better at going to space than governments when they're allowed to try. Even for all his eccentricities and failures, you're crazy to overlook his successes.

As for Ina, reading what happened to her makes my blood boil and I think her anger is entirely justified. I really hope the company does something to do right by her - she deserves it.

I won't expect an apology for all of you who dumvoted and migoed me on this post but I will just say that whether you do or don't send me one will say a lot about your character.

Negzana

Vshojo: is that a 4-view corpos who isn't satisfied with their growth in current corpos?
Phase: is that a psych ward patient?
HololiveEN: is that a struggling 2-views with suicidal thoughts? They have been in content creation for 6+ years and absolutely failed and still live in their parent basement?
peter-neumann-bcmpnEMrEvU-unsplash-1536x1024.jpg

I actually got all of that off the top of my head, and now I'm googling what else Enron said he will release "next year"

- Cure for brain cancer
- Pickup truck that is also a sport car
- Brick made out of dirt
- Tesla factory will be 100% renewable powered (by Tesla Solar) by end of next year - 2019
- Car Elevator To Your Home (part of the hyperloop)
- CO2 to rocket fuel converter to "cure" global warming
People get to make racist jokes on twitter without getting though policed and he's done better than NASA. He's an utter sperg everwhere else but that has been enough for me to typically like Musk more than dislike.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Gigi's new cover song by the same creator of her first cover Hitomania, and also with the same person who did the claymation:

>Igaku cover

:nenebased:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Monii, Kiara's regular lyricist (and has done lyrics for a bunch of other holomems, now) did a cover of Mirage.

:shiinastare:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
musk is a retard with too much cash.

that's it that's the post.

tarkanoltr

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
I won't expect an apology for all of you who dumvoted and migoed me on this post but I will just say that whether you do or don't send me one will say a lot about your character.
You're victim to multiposting in that one, I migo'd you for shit taste in model, I happen to agree with you on the corpo L. Migo stands.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

As for Ina, reading what happened to her makes my blood boil and I think her anger is entirely justified. I really hope the company does something to do right by her - she deserves it.

My character is shit. Get :hypermigo:'d

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Time to eat my popcorn while you guys are fucking around Murray.
IMG_1864.jpeg

Bronze

Pico's singing in a karaoke relay. She's live.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lily is doing an unarchived karaoke

God's Strongest Dragoon

I did not react to your previous post but you complaining about dumbs and migos means I'm going to do it to this post now.

Top Bottom