"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The nips made Ami cry. Requesting a Johnny Somali tactical airdrop so they can have a REAL obnoxious gaijin on their hands.

Kalion

:)

Roboco new costume

She's so fluffy

Goddamn those platform sneakers are huge

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Took some days off not looking at general thread. It is relaxing to just catching up without care or rush.

Here some of the late reply i wanna say:
Holy fuck she is still seething that no one believes she didn't do a rip off Korone as an operator. It looks like Korone, just accept it and move one, you don't have to publicly defend a chink company for making you do it for years and years.
It's an inside joke in her community at this point. Calm down, nerd.
What the Rrat man said is true, nerd.

It really is an inside joke ever since the character Goldenglow was introduced and she took a glee when everyone who first saw her being teased in the game's 2nd anniversary (not sure, I forgot) and call her "pink korone! pink korone!" realizes after she got added into the game proper that no, she's not Pink doggo.

SHE'S A SCOTTISH FOLD. A PINK CAT.

Yeah no wonder Rrat called you a nerd, nerd. And yeah, it really is just a inside joke at this point and her fans just did it affectionately but I guess its funny for you to make it look like she seethed eternally over "my cat got called a dog" shit

I mostly agree, but counter with: dude, have you messed around with art and voice and music AI generators? That shit is fun.
As someone who does AI art generation for shits and giggles using online AI art generator, its actually really fun!

I can probably show some examples but probably later.
Artists that use AI are going to use it to help bypass a lot of boring work, like backgrounds and so forth, and they're going to tidy up errors and inconsistencies and edit pictures to create the art with the style and presentation they're after and save many, many hours of work. Same for when people started seriously using computers to draw art instead of drawing by hand, I'm sure the hand-drawing artists cried bloody murder and complained about the lack of soul or whatever at the time, but now most artists do it and hand-drawing art is an expensive niche.

Like any technology advancement in an industry, you either adapt or become a fossil.
This is what most of the current AI artists that I have seen pretty much been doing yes. They generate it using their preferred AI art generator like StableDiffusion and depending on the results they tweaked it using photoshop or whatever drawing app they used.

Usually they do light editing but most of them tend to do some redraws on pieces or bits that the result didnt generate correctly (say, small details from a vtuber's hairpiece that the AI couldnt recreate) as well, so that the result were at least not blatantly AI looking and consistent.

Of course at the end of the day is still AI slop, but they at least tried to serve said slop with a little bit of garnish or whatever to make it look less like a slop. And when said garnished slop was enough to make one thought its good shit, then it worked.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kiara describes Tribe Nine as a souls like, but to me it looks like Star Ocean or a Tales- game.

Void Scribas

Ina almost had a Vesper moment.

"Without her [Kumo-mane] being a cushion between me and management, things could have gotten more heated."

Isn't rumoured that Ina has a temper problem? I'm surprised that she lasted long with tolerating with this management.
Now i really want to see Ina getting angry on stream, pouting and punching chat with her weak arms before getting tired.
drift king and rin pikathon first part

This feels like watching 2010 Nintendo lets players like Chuggaconroy.

Rin streams always gave that feelling and now with RT even more.

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live and Is doing pixel art in Aseprite soon, she's also going to play some spooky games later on too!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
As someone who does AI art generation for shits and giggles using online AI art generator, its actually really fun!

I can probably show some examples but probably later.

This is what most of the current AI artists that I have seen pretty much been doing yes. They generate it using their preferred AI art generator like StableDiffusion and depending on the results they tweaked it using photoshop or whatever drawing app they used.

Usually they do light editing but most of them tend to do some redraws on pieces or bits that the result didnt generate correctly (say, small details from a vtuber's hairpiece that the AI couldnt recreate) as well, so that the result were at least not blatantly AI looking and consistent.

Of course at the end of the day is still AI slop, but they at least tried to serve said slop with a little bit of garnish or whatever to make it look less like a slop. And when said garnished slop was enough to make one thought its good shit, then it worked.
I left this post here because it has other content but everyone please use the off-topic thread for extended discussions about AI and AI art. I moved two posts that only contained AI discussion and nothing else.

VSoyBoy

Kuro, his brother Bettel, Sunny and Quinn are playing the AI voiced Lying game soon:

Alban released his original song in collaboration with Camellia:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
In the latest episode of "Late and Gay," Helmet-kun finds a Neuro clip that would have been vaguely relevant to a discussion five minutes after a mod bonks it

Vedal tries to debate Neuro, she wins, Vedal copes

Mint lacks critical information

Gigi opens her birthday presents, also apparently her mascot is that parrot that's notorious for fucking British men

Also:
I know it's hard Murray but please stop being gay.
:smugrys:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kuro, his brother Bettel, Sunny and Quinn are playing the AI voiced Lying game soon:

Bettel's impeccable taste in partners must have his devoted fans glowing with joy. Froot, Quinn...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bettel's impeccable taste in partners must have his devoted fans glowing with joy. Froot, Quinn...
Whites gotta stick together in this business and he was too intimidated by her girth to ask Mori. So honorary nigga QuinnKyo was invited

VSoyBoy

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Guild Wars

Super Meche playing Tengai

Ronja's birthday stream :nenedance:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The nips made Ami cry. Requesting a Johnny Somali tactical airdrop so they can have a REAL obnoxious gaijin on their hands.

1000007601.jpg
Tragic that Japan didn't learn their lesson the first time. Evacuate the girls, Yagoo.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Kiara describes Tribe Nine as a souls like, but to me it looks like Star Ocean or a Tales- game.

honestly its more like spiderman 2 then any of those at least that has a baseball minigame.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I went shopping today and got lots of meat, I guess I'll practice stabbing it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Top Bottom