"I see! I see your uterus"IRyS

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Nanobites will be rebranding as Kibalite on Monday September 23, 4 PM (EST).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nanobites will be rebranding as Kibalite on Monday September 23, 4 PM (EST).

I wonder what Nano likes to rebrand so much, because she did the exact same thing when she was Yuri when she was at Phase Connect.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Edit:
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh scheduled her singing stream tomorrow but she pushed it a day forward and she will sing at 6.30PM JST. She had one vertical singing stream a few days ago.

The previous normal stream has a number of interesting tangents.
-Stream delayed because a grasshopper was in the toilet and she had her grandmother help chase it off.
-Sang Yanagi Nagi's Utakata Hanabi, realised it's a Naruto ED song but she didn't watch Naruto.
-Sasuke and Naruto is the same person.
-Sharingan is a character name.
-Hinata Hinata married Naruto and bore Boruto.
-Knew Sakura, she's the one with the headband.
-Asked chat whether there are anyone married. None who replied are married with various answers (not yet, ask me again in 10 years). Someone answered "I'm going to make you my wife" which made her laugh and reply "Go ahead and try! It's going to be disastrous for you", told him that he needs to be killing grasshoppers in and around her home for a start. Also was surprised when one mentioned spending a million yen for marriage search and got nothing. Some mentioned the matchmaking cost and men paid more (one has 100k yen registration fee and 20k monthly payment, 9k for men 0 for women), also recently less men are using the service.

?Couldn't get all of them but this is why I enjoy her singing streams.
No Patra RPG because she finished FFX last week (Kingdom Hearts tomorrow) and no Koyori as well since she's going to be in GTA. Today we have Ririka with the first Dragon Quest at 5PM JST.

Re:AcT's Nekono Yukino singing at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano with Zuzugag.

Of course with lots of Hinano laughing.

Akirose uses both VCR Minecraft and HoloGTA to make content working for both.
Aki requesting the ringtone from Zuzu.

Ringtone done.

Male voice on stream.

Yabee.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Hololive's red-headed stepchild's 3D debut concert announcement is starting soon.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Not spider related but she drew Koemi from Witchfall

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wonder what Nano likes to rebrand so much, because she did the exact same thing when she was Yuri when she was at Phase Connect.
Same reason Ironmouse needs a new model every month, it's an addiction.
*Intervention muzak begins playing*

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
According to her, she does it to keep her numbers down because she likes the chat she has now and doesn't want it to get out of hand.

niggaphil

@Nenélove why you perform some degeneracy in japan? :keeekiface:

Limkin

There is the possibility that the VOD channel being banned now makes the main channel retroactively ban evasion.
"If your channel is terminated, you will get an email explaining the reason for the termination. If your YouTube channel is terminated, you are prohibited from circumventing the termination— or allowing others to use your channel to bypass their termination— by using or creating any other YouTube channels.
This applies to all of your existing channels, any new channels you create or acquire, and any channels in which you are repeatedly or prominently featured."
In that context email account equals to a person, equals to all youtube channels under that email account. If you simply make a separate email account for every single channel you have then they will not terminate the rest. However if she frequently collabed with someone they will have to go through all of the videos and delete them as well or their channels are at risk too

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Hearing rrats of bots, is it true?
So V4 Mirai's 40K subs for predebut is huge, and 3K is fairly small (but a talent could build from that with hard work).

Back to Nenelove's question about botting - I don't want to claim without evidence that the higher numbers are from botting. Brave Group loves spending money to get clout, and paying for a big advertising campaign for huge debut numbers is something I could see Brave group doing. The best way to see how things pan out is to see what the debut CCV is like, if stuff like chat speed matches, and how the talents fare in the weeks after debut.
Part of me suspects botting, but it's also worth noting that V4Mirai's debuts have gotten bigger every gen.
:pippanumbers:
The Lunalia (Gen 3) girls were sitting at roughly 15K subs each just before debut, and have continued to grow, albeit at a slower pace:
alias.PNG

Petalight (Gen 2) didn't even hit 10K until a couple of months after debut. But compared to Lunalia, they didn't get much promotion.

By contrast, Lunalia and now Voltail are getting boosted hard with all the ads and announced watchalongs. 40K pre-debut is a bit crazy, but not excessively so when you consider ads + watchalongs + established V4Mirai fanbase + broader Brave/corpo fanbase.

Still 40K pre-debut is the highest so far for Brave's EN operations. Previously, it was VSPO EN where they had about 30K subs pre-debut. It probably helps that the other Brave EN corpos are up and running. It helps boost engagement and the overall footprint of these debuts more. Back when Petalight debuted, it was just V4Mirai.

For reference, highest Lunalia debut CCV was Nova, who peaked at 6K, while averaging 4K (the peak was brief, and doesn't really reflect in the chart). Everyone else averaged around 3K:
1726912144094.png

Top Bottom