"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Full ARMIS Vermintide 2 (not the filtered term) collab in 1 minute

Edit: I didn't know our resident Yamanba lover was secretly Goldbullet

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

In more heart-warming Ironmouse news, CDawg recently took her to see the Cinnamonroll Cafe, which might as well be heaven for her.

Obviously she cleared out the merch shop.

Michi announced her song choice for her upcoming cover and it's going to be by Marilyn Monroe, which is a nice change of pace from the usual VTuber covers.

The Cover is out in about 12 hours, during or after her outfit reveal stream. While you wait you can listen to her singing another Monroe song during Karaoke.

This is an older clip but I found it funny that Kuro's mom essentially lives the same farmstead, bird collecting lifestyle as Proctor. This is probably the land he bought with his Niji money that created all the tax issues.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Roara is doing a 12 hour Chattini Marathon starting in 15.

I needed this so badly, I haven't been able to watch her live at the usual time for a while now. Panthera:hololove:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi tongue stream in about 10 minutes.

Edit:
Stream potentially cancelled due to a power outage.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON HATE

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jerry and Shiina will make clay pokemons soon

Neat. Their last handcam crafting stream was fun. Would be nice to see this be a recurring collab for them from time-to-time.

Since the merch section is restricted, here's a picture of some Phase merch I got a few days ago. In addition to the stuff in the picture, I also got Lumi and Tenma prints and the Michiru and Remi desk mats.

The keychain has Gloomi on the other side, and the other side of the Tenma mug has her knocked out from the brick that shows up when the mug is hot. Took long enough to show up, but it's all nice quality stuff.
Merch.jpg

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Man CCs laugh is contagious as hell
also PIZZA

:raoraItalian:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon giving his South Park character Tenma hair.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

stassy

Azki concert VOD is out now, and they fixed the technical issues with some sort of close up, weird but ok

Some notes from her concert review :

• SSS is a special song usually only used for HoloFes because it's tailored for it, so she did her own spin of it with a piano version on Day 1 and an accoustic guitar version for Day 2
  • Encouraged those who couldn't come to at least once go to a concert to listen to a live band for a unique experience
  • Reviewed again the food offered by the venue and fan photos
  • She got interested in working cars, and as there is a steam promotion on this theme, she is going to buy Transport Fever, Farming Simulator, Taxi Life and Snowrunner
  • Mentionned the x/tweet from the dev of A-train who watched her playing his game

For her 1st day GTA, she sure went wild :

• 1st hour in, get invited by Marine and Lamy to the strip club
  • get hired as pole dancer when she discover she can earn more than taxi driving
  • break Iroha and the Pioneeers dreams, charge them 1 million every time they see her pantsu
  • Have a collab with Sora on the pole dance floor
  • Got a discount on her car if she use the decal HENTAI on it, but still stop at red light
  • Got taken hostage during a robbery by Koyori, Shuba save the day
  • Join "cooking" ring
  • Before server close, Pekora got a private show from her and tipped her 10 millions

Yesterday was Yuri Tsunchaka birthday, in a week it will be Nayuta's, the latter hinted something, maybe a stream incoming soon...

a.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Amaui starts her Metroid Zero Mission playthrough.

Usually she's an Overwatch player but on Saturday mornings she plays platformers or retro Nintendo games.

Ririsya and Hizuki Rurufu will release a cover of Kanaria and Suisei's song at 1PM JST.

Riri will sing once the premiere finishes.

The time when Matsuri and Hoshikawa Sara were guests together for Suisei's radio show.

Clipper-Streamer interaction when Corvus Interpreter matched up against Yamagami Karuta in YGO.

Void Scribas

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Mirin is doing Karaoke tonight.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Cima Garahau is building a gunpla of her own mobile suit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Shiina's not homophobic. But I am." - Jelly Hoshiumi, Phase Connect

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It talked about nothing that would lead to her being anything other than a victim.
"don't you see i needed that money more then those kids being exploited by a shitty charity"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cyclops is drawin

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Noticing a few advertisements for the V4 Mirai that are debuting tomorrow. They're also sitting at about 40K subs each before debut, which shows they're investing heavily into the upcoming talents, which I do like to see. I'm pretty happy with who I'm watching now, but good luck to the girls with their debuts.

Top Bottom