"Adiost !"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

smartestkidontheshortbus

Are women no longer taught how to keep themselves safe at a bar?

USS IOWA

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
See, this is why I hate parties and drinking.
See, this is why I love parties and drinking.
mr-bean-forehead.gif

So you can save the poor helpless roofied women...right?
vivaldi_1gTSyqKhc1.jpg

Imagine the one you drugged and have sex with is intersex Terumi........ :dokiwheeze:
vivaldi_SjdtzJPsbj.jpg

Last edited:

Helkar

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
See, this is why I hate parties and drinking.
There's nothing wrong with parties, per se, or drinking. When you're in a party with a bunch of sick freaks, though? That's when you're supposed to let the survival instincts guide you.

Which judging by the fact this bitch seems to get roofied as a running gag, well...

niggaphil

See, this is why I love parties and drinking.
mr-bean-forehead.gif
Imagine the one you drugged and have sex with is intersex Terumi........ :dokiwheeze:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina teaching Fuwamoco about helicopter safety.

UberSoldat

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Final Fantasy II

Onolumi playing X-COM: Terror from the Deep

Murray playing MGSV:GZ upd: postponed for an hour

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Apparently Kohaku from Kawaii had a moment on stream last night? Stream is privated but people barged in Hiyo's stream begging for her to intervene resulting in this tweet.

Archive

Of course Kohaku was drunk. Women really need to stop drinking on stream holy shit.

The archive is having a rough time with this one so have a screencap.
View attachment 78831

Edit: according to the fags at /pkg/ she had a moment because she feels like a flop compared to her genmates.

Went through it quickly, she gets wasted pretty quickly but most of it is in the last 15 minutes.

The mood shift is around the 2h 32m mark. That's when Koha starts talking about how she wants to be an idol detective, but laments that she isn't good at singing. Then the tears flow. She talks about how talented Ephemira is, and how she's doing her best. Lots of wordless crying and slurred apologies follow. She ends by trying to raid Meimi, telling everyone to send their love to her, but I think someone (either Hiyo or Lethe who were trying to talk to her, or a mane-san) pulled the plug.

Needless to say, woman tears (the bad kind) were had. :depressedtako:
I was lucky/unlucky enough that I started watching her stream right before it happened. It's pretty much what Euthyphro said, one moment she's laughing and jumping and then next one she starts crying. I had never seen something like this happen live before so it was really sad to be honest. :depressedtako:. Luckily one of her genmates showed up first to check up with before like 3 or 4 of the Kawaii girls showed up to try to help her before she ended stream.
I don't know what her circumstances are but I hope she doesn't beat herself up for this. And if any of you feels like being kind for a couple of minutes her genmate said that you can send supportive messages to her marshmallow

Nothing to make a fuzz about. This made me laugh though:
240921-091950.png
According to the /vt/ thread it seems someone posted the stream link in /pcg/ as she started crying and got raided by phase fans/people who couldn't read the room

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Seems Pochi's neurons were activated.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Keeki is showing her pussy :shiinastare::pikayabai:

:sanasmile:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
You didn't forget what day today is right?

I pray Abi is doing well wherever she is

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Is it normal for side effects to happen after you awake? She should go to the hospital anyways. Who knows what else might happen?

DanishCookies

Lol she still thinks most people are going to make some new account on some other platform just to follow her

Helkar

Lol she still thinks most people are going to make some new account on some other platform just to follow her

How many people find new vtubers to watch on twitter, anyway?
Because she's closing that option for herself, pretty sure the amount of people who find new vtubers to watch on bluesky is around 0.7.

Top Bottom