"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I wonder if this is what Kiara was taking about Ina working while on her breaks

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Everyone needs to watch this very cute and seiso bear who will definitely not try to mindbreak you and would definitely not be a serial killer if she was tall enough to do more than aggressively menace your shins.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
@Nenélove why you perform some degeneracy in japan? :keeekiface:

I think he scored that attendant, bro is looking great. No homo.
Isn't she the most subbed in her gen? Is it just brainworms? Has something else happened?
I guess anyone curious can check the vod archive
E: I've checked the sub counts. She's the 2nd highest among Ephemira and Hanamizuki, passed only by Kaya. No idea about ccv
Do you have timestamps? For some reason my ESL ass still can't comprehend drunken english properly.

E: Nevermind, 2:32:13.
A comment jokes that "idols don't pee" and it sends her into the doomer zone, crying that she isn't good at singing, something about being charming, doing her best and wishing she was a better streamer. Goes on sobbing for 10 minutes. She says something at 2:44:50 but I have no idea what it was.
Nothing to make a fuzz about. This made me laugh though:
240921-091950.png

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Do you have timestamps? For some reason my ESL ass still can't comprehend drunken english properly.
Went through it quickly, she gets wasted pretty quickly but most of it is in the last 15 minutes.

The mood shift is around the 2h 32m mark. That's when Koha starts talking about how she wants to be an idol detective, but laments that she isn't good at singing. Then the tears flow. She talks about how talented Ephemira is, and how she's doing her best. Lots of wordless crying and slurred apologies follow. She ends by trying to raid Meimi, telling everyone to send their love to her, but I think someone (either Hiyo or Lethe who were trying to talk to her, or a mane-san) pulled the plug.

Needless to say, woman tears (the bad kind) were had. :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Everyone needs to watch this very cute and seiso bear who will definitely not try to mindbreak you and would definitely not be a serial killer if she was tall enough to do more than aggressively menace your shins.

Sorry too busy watching a burger head woman make out with a wolf mechanic that is wearing a thong. Ok now none of them are wearing pants for some reason.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I have no context for this image but will now use this to rrat that @superduper is encouraging the bitos to get circumcised because she's actually a Jew.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This would be a helluva lot funnier if I didn't know Jelly is a rich bourguoise chinese living in Malaysia.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
See, this is why I hate parties and drinking.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
every time you would think people would wise up and you know not

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 78837
You know, a little birdie told me this person is no stranger to roofies in drinks

I don't know why, it's just a feeling
View attachment 78838

Fauna is upset by the hentai on the Nintendo Switch Store

Impregnation :polkasticks: Graduation :polkasticks:

So, anyone want to talk about the fact a Male is far more likely to get roofied than a Woman? And WHY that might be?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This is why you stick to having Five Guys at a con

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

niggaphil

Top Bottom