"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Talk to the chaotic chinchilla that's an order

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I noticed Legal Mindset in the chat, even before the Dizzy/Clara/Rie raid. So that's... something.

RiverBear

CyYu striked gold and everyone follow suits. Being an "anime" voice actor doesn't pay that well and it's considered a dead end job as anyone serious, like a Hollywood director will throw out your portfolio once they sees "anime" on it. Your livelyhood is paid entirely by Crunchyroll, who isn't know for generously paying their worker.

So if you needed someone to blame for voiceactor immigration into streaming and eventually vtubing, blame Alejandro :inanerdy:
Most of them actually too poor to afford a live2d model though and just stream PNG/no avatar
:smugina:

Luckily Nerissa isn't going to be showing her face anytime soon

Or is she

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
On one hand I get it, because English-language voice acting pays terribly and job opportunities are inconsistent, so putting their voice skills to use somewhere where they can get a bunch of superchats whenever they feel like going live is much more sustainable than waiting for the call to come in for an hour to voice Background Student #3 for that night's takeaway money.

On the other, the RWBY thing alone should be enough to prove that improv entertainment is a wildly different skill than performing from a script, so the transition isn't going to be anywhere near as smooth as they think it'd be.

This is before you get into the fact most of this generation's VAs have fucking insufferable personalities and nobody in their right mind would willingly go out of their way to listen to them.

Didn't even need the RWBY example to show this. A decade ago Critical Role proved that voice acting ability ≠ improv ability. Sam Riegel, Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, and Matt Mercer were hard carrying the other half of that show even in Campaign 1. Ironically it apparently got a lot worse when Campaign 3 became very obviously scripted.

Helkar

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@The Proctor - great Nolan stream.

My opinion about what to do with Nolan content: in your weekly coverage streams, you could do a Nolan news update with new stuff from the Nolan thread if you see something that you think would be good content. If you want to cover old Nolan stuff, do another Nolan stream.

closedblas

OT4tJ6I.jpeg

Just so we're on the same page, this is the vtuber model that's supposed to be "hideous" and "dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has"?
If you find this objectively hideous, you might be homosexual. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

I find the "muscle-mommy thirstposting" (of which there has been...none on this forum???) less disturbing than "Is she trans?" as an immediate response to both the model reveal and her irl pics.
If you want to fit in with normal heterosexual people, you should realize that vermintide are so far outside our psyches that they don't really exist.
She just looks like a normal asian with a corporate gym membership and eats less than 2K calories.
I linked it here thinking it was possibly the most boring facedox in vtubing so far.

The doomposting, too, is disappointingly boring.
Yes, they're debuting a non-loli gen and trying to appeal to normies/tourists/whatever we call people who might actually pay.
That's ... the point. /jidf/ cunnyposting doesn't actually pay anyone.
I wonder if people are just mad the pl/facedox was too easy.

Disclaimer: Not an Idol viewer, except for Roca karaoke and the occasional Tonya. Rin has funny br*t*sh clips and the lolis just blend together.

RiverBear

OT4tJ6I.jpeg

Just so we're on the same page, this is the vtuber model that's supposed to be "hideous" and "dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has"?
If you find this objectively hideous, you might be homosexual. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

I find the "muscle-mommy thirstposting" (of which there has been...none on this forum???) less disturbing than "Is she trans?" as an immediate response to both the model reveal and her irl pics.
If you want to fit in with normal heterosexual people, you should realize that vermintide are so far outside our psyches that they don't really exist.
She just looks like a normal asian with a corporate gym membership and eats less than 2K calories.
I linked it here thinking it was possibly the most boring facedox in vtubing so far.

Yes, they're debuting a non-loli gen and trying to appeal to normies/tourists/whatever we call people who might actually pay.

Disclaimer: Not an Idol viewer, except for Roca karaoke and the occasional Tonya. Rin has funny br*t*sh clips and the lolis just blend together.
I kind of feel like the original reveal trailer did not do the model any justice. Looking back, it made it seem like the model rigging model was going to be bad or hard to rig properly

Glad to see it's been fixed

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
OT4tJ6I.jpeg

Just so we're on the same page, this is the vtuber model that's supposed to be "hideous" and "dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it
Black Red and Yellow is hideous.:smugpipi:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina still deep in Fire Emblem 7.

Pekora will be watching the World Cup qualifier between Japan and Australia at 7PM JST. Kick-off at 7.35PM JST.

Japan is currently leading the group with three wins, not conceding any goals. Australia leapt to second place after winning against last place West Taiwan (1 win 1 draw 1 loss). Straya just recently replaced their coach after the previous one lost against Bahrain and only drew against Indonesia.

Laplus watching Aki fight against Neoporte's Konkon Aria and VSpo's Akarin.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is sick, probably because of the seasonal change. Sunday she half shitposted that she's sick. Usuwa Suu actually replied for her to get well soon.

She thought it's ok since she can still smoke (Sunday morning). Sunday afternoon her fever went down (got a sore throat) but yesterday evening it's gone up to 40 degrees Celcius.

Hope she gets better soon.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Someone should ask the new Idol woman how she could join a corpo that supports the genocide of thousands of Gaza children by buying the company from a Israeli Zionist and thereby indirectly funding the IDF.
Supports? Indirectly?

Aviel disappeared for months, just as Israel was calling up reservists.

Idol is an IDF front company for the express purpose of making American NEETs fork over welfare funded SCs so Aviel can afford the bullets he puts in shota sized Palestinian skulls.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Saw this pop up on Twitter, PillowDear made a vent account

Might be worth following in case she has a menhera moment

This is not a vent alt (at least, not yet). The ostensible purpose of this account is for retweeting all the stuff that Pillow gets on her tag + fan interaction. She's conscious about spamming everyone's feed with her stuff since she gets so much of it, especially in recent months. I would prefer that she breaks down her single #PIllowDear tag into separate tags for art, clips and memes like most chuubas do, but eh.
Not sure if this is posted here before, but Megan Shipman, English VA for Spy x Family's Anya has revealed that she has been a vTuber for quite some time:

Wonder if she'll show up in her real or vTuber form for the collab with Nerissa on Saturday.

Second time this week I've seen a VTuber openly allude to their VA work (although I'm just late on this one, since it's been on Lumin's profile for a while):
lumin.PNG
lumin2.PNG
Daiya and Scarlett are marrying in VSMP.

EDIT: AWWWW they are crying so much, this is also Scarlett goodbye party, of course.

Man...:depressedtako:

A

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
wTomoe almost giving that one streamer a run for his money

Archive

One, wtf did she spend her enlistment bonus on? Two, how can she exist not driving on a base?

Miko is a good example of someone who thrives on popularity. How does she pivot from fucking up Exodia's gen to noticing the motifs for the members, while playing SC6?! And winning?! She has a really impressive knack of vibing with her audience.
Also at the beginning, Kiara had a small rant about 3D outfits, since Ollie just got a new one today.

After that, she also clarified that the 3D models she buys or commissions (like the Fever Night or Mirage one) she can basically only use them at home, in VR or in a MV. Cover won't put those in their own app, so she can't use them for anything produced officially like Fes, a 3D live or the NYE countdown live.

Ollie worked the system that Kiara is supposed to be a master of. Watch FWMC's 1 million wish be an EN wrestling tournament and she has to enter the ring again. Ollie is the Chong Li to her Ray Jackson. In the end Mori the Dux defeats Ollie, beautiful lesbian scene, and the end credits are all the forbidden 3D outfits. Holosport2 is teased with

I am glad Kiara only has to deal with one aspect of JP management and I hope she continues to complain. It's still funny considering. Does Roboco still have to run everything thru kuromaru9? Innk x Hololive also sounded like a hellscape. I think Cover are close technically to integrating outside 3d, curious about the rights situation though.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Why do these whores have to make it about themselves
Why even be a Vtuber if you're just going to peel back the mask
Just stream with your face on if that's your end goal

EDIT:
View attachment 80695
How old is this picture

If this is her from a month ago

OT4tJ6I.jpeg

Shame it's wasted on a troon/head case.

That's barely /fit/-tier gym bitch build. Muscle babe (fuck calling anything you want to stick your dick into "mommy" unless you're into incest, which I'm not going to judge y'all for but you need Jesus.) I call Amazon from Dragon's Crown, and that's still good for me.

But I'm a degenerate, and a (genetic) freak, and not-normal.
:BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
OT4tJ6I.jpeg

I think the design is good. Shame the streams will probably be garbage.

bothyourhouses

First thing I thought was "WHAT they found Shylily's face?"
I think it's pretty much an open secret these days? Every few months she malds about it, it's one of the reasons I watch a lot less of her now.
I mean, just being attracted to muscular/tall women is fine i guess, but to this extent, why.
As with any interest, the loudest ones are the crazies. There are plenty of people who just like muscly girls without writing hundreds of thirstposts, but you don't notice them because they're not writing hundreds of thirstposts.
why the hell would corpos want their talents judged by a bunch of chuuba indies who have self-appointed themselves as the arbiters of talent in the scene? The upside of them even validating these events with their presence is very limited and the pitfalls are numerous just by the nature of it being an open call where fucking ANYONE can participate outside of their corpo control.
Sure. But that's ultimately up to them. Every award show in existence started out as some self-important person deciding to do awards, and a lot of them start out with some people boycotting them for good reasons or bad (e.g. the Sex Pistols (IIRC) loudly refusing to have anything to do with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame). I understand corps not wanting to take part, but they're not being excluded.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
OT4tJ6I.jpeg

It's not going to fuck you dude, no need to run defense for the thing. It isn't the model people have an issue with, it's the mental case piloting it. If you bring gender politics into it on day one...it can only go downhill from there.

Limkin

If I were to hazard a guess she probably wasn't getting much attention as a noname indie, so this whole reveal is simply a stunt to boost her poor numbers. A lot of these EN VAs have been trying to migrate into vtubing recently.
They should stay irrelevant. They have zero talent doing voice acting and zero talent being entertaining on the internet. I do wonder sometimes how Kronii feels about it, because she was told she sucks at voice acting by people in the industry, only to be hired by Cover and eclipse them all in popularity by a huge margin

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

niggaphil

The fuck is Critical Role?
Some DnD gay nerds with gay voices livestream the DnD Campaign for 5+ hours in youtube

Top Bottom