"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

frz

I get that she's probably going to be a judge, but I wonder what Filians talent would be?
Having an original model? Creating merch opportunities? Using her money sensibly to elevate her VTuber persona and to protect herself from legal troubles? Shitting herself?
she can walk around her room on 2 legs, which makes her more capable than most vtubers out there.
:smugpipi:

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I get that she's probably going to be a judge, but I wonder what Filians talent would be?
Having an original model? Creating merch opportunities? Using her money sensibly to elevate her VTuber persona and to protect herself from legal troubles? Shitting herself?
I like all of these ideas but they usually feature complete nobodies who aren't really known in the industry whatsoever. Really goes to show how segregated this entire thing is where you will rarely see true representation of "THE INDUSTRY" outside of some JP events and those exclude EN anyways.

Who can really claim to have an event which truly represents "VTUBERS" as a whole instead of... some small clique or group of friends who just happen to also be vtubers...

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
> Lumi playing the demo to some weird, jank Chinese game set in China.
>Meets black guy in China speaking Chinese
>Black guy has Lumi's character go with him to steal smart phones and tvs at mall.
zKnBKrML_o.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

The future of gaming is Chinese.
:whatastory:

bothyourhouses

Really goes to show how segregated this entire thing is where you will rarely see true representation of "THE INDUSTRY" outside of some JP events and those exclude EN anyways.

Who can really claim to have an event which truly represents "VTUBERS" as a whole instead of... some small clique or group of friends who just happen to also be vtubers...
Filian generally puts out an open call for entrants, it's not her fault if corps don't want their talents to take part. This isn't like the VShojo auditions.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So, a bit of an update to the Annytf stuff:

Seems Anny and Vedal had a drinking collab the other day. Clips of it have started hitting my feed, and they're full of little things like:

"I've been having the worst six months of my life"

"Everyone loves you, everyone hates me, nobody fucking cares about me, I'm just gonna go-why am I here?" leaves to find more beer

I haven't watched the collab as I don't really keep up with the Vedal side of the v-tuber sphere beyond watching clips. But, uh, Anny doesn't seem too happy right now.

frz

I like all of these ideas but they usually feature complete nobodies who aren't really known in the industry whatsoever. Really goes to show how segregated this entire thing is where you will rarely see true representation of "THE INDUSTRY" outside of some JP events and those exclude EN anyways.

Trying to prop up complete nobodies/2-views...is the entire point. I think you are a bit confused because you see Filian face on it and you think it's an award show. It's isn't.

It's a "talent show" which ultimately is Filian farming content off small streamers and they get some eyes on in exchange, literally getting paid by exposure. Some of these might actually be Filian's friends, but most aren't. Or they do get acquainted after the show, who knows, but if anything, being a friend kinda disqualify you because the clique don't usually features people with unique talents.

Tl;dr: competition, not award
It's not even new btw, filian did this a year ago, in which Hololive did have a representation :smugmoona:

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Saw this greentext pop up
1728962905213.png
First thing I thought was "WHAT they found Shylily's face?"
Second thing I thought is "this is retarded, moving on"

The World's Straightest Bear™️

:marinewhat:

Lisa gives her review of the Krabby Patty, gets upset there was no toy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Someone need to check on @thhrang this is already the second slip in less than a month.
So, a bit of an update to the Annytf stuff:

Seems Anny and Vedal had a drinking collab the other day. Clips of it have started hitting my feed, and they're full of little things like:

"I've been having the worst six months of my life"

"Everyone loves you, everyone hates me, nobody fucking cares about me, I'm just gonna go-why am I here?" leaves to find more beer

I haven't watched the collab as I don't really keep up with the Vedal side of the v-tuber sphere beyond watching clips. But, uh, Anny doesn't seem too happy right now.

People are making fun of her on the boards and I'm on the side of the anons for now.
Screenshot_20241015-002346419_1.jpg
Screenshot_20241015-003001342_1.jpg
If you want to check the thread, they post her allegedly fat ass and some meltys - the Telegram group stuff is real, I was watching it unfound live when some oilers decided to rant about in a lig thread.
Aside from "wrongthinking" because she did fanarts and people dropped her out of nowhere (so much for female friendship amirite chat), she's just reaping. She earns in a subathon what I make in a year and she got regular paypigs, her only worry is finishing a model and showing up for her simps.
As an anon put, stop egosearching and go back to work.

E: deleted tweet after seafag BVTM reposted the OP:
1728849378725134.jpg

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
l5ryyq0eso091.jpg

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

First thing I thought was "WHAT they found Shylily's face?"
Her facedox was already on simpcity months before. Did they just find that out? I guess gooners are better than schizos at finding info.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Her facedox was already on simpcity months before. Did they just find that out? I guess gooners are better than schizos at finding info.
"Dick hard" is the greatest incentive for people.

Also sad female makes her inmune to criticism.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
"Dick hard" is the greatest incentive for people.
And not wanting to pay up for the gooning materials. Of course some people gonna pay regardless, but the rest of them is already waiting in-line ala soup kitchen in the 1920s or Oliver Twist's story.

But yeah, somehow the gooners used their unlimited power to find and get informations just to get their latest material. Funky stuff, really.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Fillian regularly collabs with anyone from random two-views to Phase Connect members. If there's a problem with the pool of talents that collab with Fillian, I don't think the problem is on Fillian's end.

DanishCookies

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Someone need to check on @thhrang this is already the second slip in less than a month.

People are making fun of her on the boards and I'm on the side of the anons for now.
View attachment 80685
View attachment 80684
If you want to check the thread, they post her allegedly fat ass and some meltys - the Telegram group stuff is real, I was watching it unfound live when some oilers decided to rant about in a lig thread.
Aside from "wrongthinking" because she did fanarts and people dropped her out of nowhere (so much for female friendship amirite chat), she's just reaping. She earns in a subathon what I make in a year and she got regular paypigs, her only worry is finishing a model and showing up for her simps.
As an anon put, stop egosearching and go back to work.

Eh. There are far worse women on twitch than her, with far more degeneracy and a far worse portfolio of GFE simpery. And given that the whole thing that sparked this recent breakdown is a vermintide trying to thought-police drawings of anime girls, I'm a bit more sympathetic to her circumstances than I would normally be. Besides, if it's that big of a deal to feel like shit despite making good money, then I'm fucked as well :botanshrug:

And from what I'm seeing in the thread, even the anons are a bit conflicted on this one. For a chuuba with a dedicated anti or two, anything posted on /vt/ has to be taken with a massive grain of salt for me.

Unironically, most places are better for info than /vt/. They're unreliable and are the second source more often than not, they're occasionally useful for aggregate info but the good stuff rarely breaks on /vt/ first.

Last edited:

tarkanoltr

Not sure if this is posted here before, but Megan Shipman, English VA for Spy x Family's Anya has revealed that she has been a vTuber for quite some time:

Wonder if she'll show up in her real or vTuber form for the collab with Nerissa on Saturday.

niggaphil

Top Bottom