"How do I draw a dick without getting demonetized?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Difference being Yena has already started her activism BS in what seems to be the company discord with the whole calling herself woke and abc mafia
The ABC mafia? I will watch her if she's in an actual Chinese street gang like Wah Ching.

closedblas

Kurumi Noah (Vspo) and Laplus Darkness do a cover of "Like rain for a flower, a song for you".
They sound surprisingly close.

Sir, a second Yakumo Beni karaoke has hit the building. (she rarely does them. Like twice a year rare.)
It'll only stay up a few days before members-only.

The beta for "JOYSOUND for Streamers" seems to have expanded a lot this month (closed to open? i can only see the steamdb records).
AZKi did one last week, Vspo members too now. Hopefully this gets somewhere.
Pessimistic that NA/EU streamers will ever get it, considering that the Switch Joysound karaoke app still has region fuckery.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Also, Wednesday will be a fun Lumi day. She'll have a collab with Dizzy, Shiina, and Filian followed by a collab with Jelly, Pippa, and Airi. Definitely looking forward to the second one. Should be home from work to catch that one.

Dizzy with Filian? That's going to be interesting.

I can't find any of these schedules for collabs anywhere. I wish these damn anime girls knew how to post this shit.

Void Scribas

Daiya and Scarlett are marrying in VSMP.

EDIT: AWWWW they are crying so much, this is also Scarlett goodbye party, of course.

Last edited:

Bronze

Dizzy with Filian? That's going to be interesting.

I can't find any of these schedules for collabs anywhere. I wish these damn anime girls knew how to post this shit.

x Hades Stamps

RiverBear

Honestly I don't know what was Aviel's masterplan,
I can't believe Idol went downhill just because they finally decided to have a gen with no lolis

Void Scribas

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, AposTASTY is such a catchy song. Runie really cooked with this one (in more ways than one).

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I can't believe Idol went downhill just because they finally decided to have a gen with no lolis
A loli per gen keeps the trànnies away :kaelaapprob:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
as much as I love to shit on aviel.
Brave announced buy out on august 1
Aviel disappeared off the internet from june 1, he literally took the money and fucking run which put Idol into a weird situation where noone is signing off payment to artists leading artists trying to cancel them. And Rin decided to pay out of her pocket to them all. Did you not remember all that saga?
On August 1, Brave exec finally found the hole aviel was hiding in, dragged him out, forced him to finish signing off to Brave, he did it, Brave announced acquisition, he retweeted the acquisition announcement and never to be seen again.
So if it happened 1 month before brave announcement, it has nothing to do with the jew living in the caves, it has to happen at least 3 months prior,
It's current management who hired them.
They literally lost a Gen 3 pre-debut in the middle of the buyout. Gen 3 applications also ended forever ago. This was 100% Aviel.

Not to mention he claimed to have more vtubers in the pipeline than active earlier this year.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru posted a new short of the deer song earlier:

She may have been a few months late to the trend but it's okay cause she has the most adorable one:
83257892.jpg
832579235.jpg
287598246.jpg
832579272.jpg

Glasses Subaru is especially way too powerful :pomuLove:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm just checking in to upgrade from "Western Vtubers were a mistake" to "Vtubers were a mistake"

Thank you Brave, thanks Israel

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tomoe almost giving that one streamer a run for his money

Archive

Tubedude

jebby

Ok 👍

VSoyBoy

Filian's hosting "Vtubers got talent"

I get that she's probably going to be a judge, but I wonder what Filians talent would be?
Having an original model? Creating merch opportunities? Using her money sensibly to elevate her VTuber persona and to protect herself from legal troubles? Shitting herself?

Top Bottom