"My mind is very very a lot of damage desu"Takane Lui

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

MagicHammer

Aviel was almost certainly hiring for Wildfyre when these contract negotiations were happening.
This, Aviel almost certainly hired these people with full knowledge of their track records.

The auditions for idol Gen 3 closed 13 months ago. Considering the timing of Meru's 'graduation' in January and her return to streaming shortly afterwards I'd assume that they were all hired almost a year ago and were originally aiming to debut at the start of the year before getting shelved, probably due to the buyout and/or Aviel running out of money.

Mugi had also graduated at the end of last year and people at the time were dooming over the slight chance she might have been joining Phase's Gen 3 who were debuting in December. Obviously she didn't though, and a month later was advertising for her folx to join idol's management in her Discord.
1728894340869995.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha bonded with her uncle over their mutual like of games with spooky scary skellingtons. I'm trying to imagine that conversation and no matter how I envision it, the possible scenarios never fail to amuse me.

Spidercat

Void Scribas

did Aviel hire the pronounfag because he had no-one better to hire, or did he do it solely to spite Brave, who was probably lowballing the fuck out of him during the buyout process because of shit like the major talents leaving and having to manufacture the merch he didn't make, and Aviel wasn't really in a posiiton to say no?
The first option is the correct one. Like we are supposed to pretend Aviel is some machiavellian mastermind socially aware of culture war shit that he purposefully planted a genderslop activist and potential cancel-pig bomb to fuck with Brave? He is just a retard tech-bro, he didn't know what he was doing, which was actually his problem in all of Idol fuck ups.

Come on people, occam's razor, just occam's razor.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Buffpup is pulling 3.6k viewers right now

And TVA's beloved brown horsegirl Tomoe Umari does 3-view numbers
There's a niche to be explored here by a corpo, the question is whether idol-EN was the right avenue for Brave to tap into it and whether bundling a risky model with an openly genderspecial performer was the right way to go about it or if it's a leap too far for the Youtube small corpo audience.

Yeah there is definitely an audience for tomboy muscle mommy its the person behind the model I take issue with

😈 Time

Eri does a cool Danganronpa impression of Mikan Tsumiki spoilers for DR2

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Bronze

Ember's doing something shrek related

Filian's hosting "Vtubers got talent"

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Gigi and Mumei are playing Echo Point Nova

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME.

The sheer amount of normies in proctor's chat who haven't done their forum reps makes me fear for the future of western civilization.
Reading the forum should be mandatory to watch.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Woke if true

View attachment 80639
:ameliaThink:
Yeah Idol is dead.
I was going to defend this saying that Kroni's roommate is nonbinary or something. Then I realised that this isn't some past life shit.

I'm probably in the minority where I really don't care about her gender identity or sexuality at all. It doesn't effect me. But coming out and saying this on the first day in a large corpo is worrying.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Woke if true

View attachment 80639
:ameliaThink:
Yeah Idol is dead.
Time to see all the reddit and twitter bait asking why Brave is so stunning and brave to let a talent say trans rights while every other corpo (aka Hololive) doesnt let people discuss muh human rights on stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Time to see all the reddit and twitter bait asking why Brave is so stunning and brave to let a talent say trans rights while every other corpo (aka Hololive) doesnt let people discuss muh human rights on stream
I can already see the posts in my mind down to the exact wording.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why do people want to talk about trans rights when trans wrongs is a much more interesting subject?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah that's my point. Soft Cell's cover became a lot more prominent than the original, to the point that when Marilyn Manson did it people said he was covering Soft Cell.
Oh, Johnny Cash's version of Hurt, how we could forget.
Trent who?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Top Bottom