"I guess I do stink a little bit today"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It's current management who hired them.
Didn't Brave state that IdolEN is supposed to be aimed towards "US/American audiences"? Quite the fuckin' message to be sending with the current roster of hires if that's the case.
:whatastory:

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Kanna gacha karaoke! Chance decides which one of 263 songs she sings!

Poma plays Alice: Madness Returns! has an impromptu zatsu!

Margo plays Ocarina of Time!

Last edited:

frz

Didn't Brave state that IdolEN is supposed to be aimed towards "US/American audiences"? Quite the fuckin' message to be sending with the current roster of hires if that's the case.
Well, just remember most of idols tolerated the jew and his nonsenses + a literal twitch mod working as the deputy chief who totally didn't sleep with at least one of the talents.
But they decided to call it quits after spending only 1-2 months with new management.
And everyone knows Brave comes with unlimited money, free 3D and idol concerts too, at least for v4mirai and vspo. Which is why Lisa stayed.

There must be some real bad troon shit going on in there that they just went "nope, I'm fucking gone"

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know brave has a US branch, but its going to be interesting if JP corpo autism clashes at all with genderspecial US retardation, i know Niji vaugely let people go full fag rights and let their goldenchild Vox do a fundraiser for some writers union, but theres always extreme autism going from politically retarded women in current year

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Daisy: Meru, we don't know shit about her but I'd assume turbo menhera, people already elaborated.
I've been watching Meru since she was Smolthie and I can safely say, she's the one with the LEAST baggage out of this gen. Which feels odd to say.
If she gets showered with love and makes friends (Poko already likes her) she'll easily keep her menhera in check. She could easily make herself an unofficial ENdless member.

And everyone knows Brave comes with unlimited money, free 3D and idol concerts too
This also makes more sense why Meru would join. She's forever a wannabe-idol and loves doing 3D stuff.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The reason for this shift is rather simple. They operate Globie which is mostly directed towards an EU audience.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Coffee update:

Got the coffee in earlier this week, but didn't want to make it until the weekend. Decided on making two at a time, so will be trying them over the course of three days.
Phase-Coffee.png

Disclaimer: I am a terrible person to rate coffee. I love coffee and drink it almost every day, but I cannot begin to describe any subtle flavors or anything like that. I make my own coffee at home and rarely drink any coffee from coffee shops, restaurants, etc. My main coffee is just a store-brand from the grocery store up the road, which is a dark Italian roast (I think it's good). Sometimes, I'll spend a little more and buy some Death Wish coffee or something else to change it up. So I won't be able to describe the coffees too well. Just whether I like them or not, or I feel they are worth it or not (I guarantee none of these will be worth the price)

Anyway, I will be trying the coffees two-at-a-time as they are shown above. I will run them through a French press and bought a small grinder for easier cleaning between the two, as my grinder is larger and not as easy to clean. I have never used a French press before this week, but unless there's some hidden tips and tricks to using one, I've just been using the instructions that came with it. I will be trying them out straight, without any cream or sugar, which is good because I almost always drink my coffee this way. I will be doing 3 tablespoons of coffee per 1 cup of hot water because the general 2 tablespoons seems weak to me. I don't normally measure my coffee out like this, so I don't know what my normal ratio is.

So, the first two for today was the Lumi and Jelly coffees. As I said, I am terrible at describing the subtle flavors or anything of coffee, so my verdicts will probably be very short. Lumi's coffee was alright, but kind of had a bit of a sour taste to it, which I'm not really a fan of. For Jelly's coffee, I could taste some subtle flavors that are different than I'm used to, but, I couldn't really describe what they were. Almost cinnamon-y/nutty, maybe? Wasn't bad.

Out of the two, I liked Jelly's better (sorry Lumi). However, it is absolutely not worth the $35 + shipping asking price, nor would I replace the store brand coffee with either if they were of similar price.

Tomorrow, I'll try Remi's and Iori's.

Speaking of Lumi, she's streaming:

And since Jelly coffee, have a Jelly clip from the recent collab:

Next two coffees:

Didn't try any yesterday because I had a 13 hour work shift at 5 am, so didn't have much time, nor did I feel like making that much coffee when I got home. So, for today, I went with Remi and Iori. Again, my palate is unfortunately not refined enough to give detailed reviews of coffee. Just whether or not I like the coffee.

So, for Iori's coffee, it reminded me of Lumi's. Was a bit sour. Not bad, but I wasn't too big into it. Maybe if I tried these ones with a little half-and-half or something, it would taste better. Will probably do that at some point. I do think it might be a little better than Lumi's. Might have to pair those two together. Won't do a review post with all of that, though.

And for Remi's, I think it had a small hint of a sour taste, but not very much. I feel like it had more of that rich, strong coffee bitterness that I usually enjoy. I don't know. Again, I'm not good at describing flavors, but either way, it was actually pretty good and might be the best out of the four so far.

However, again, neither is worth the $35 plus shipping asking price, nor would I replace the store brand coffee I normally drink if they were around the same asking price.

Not sure when I'll try out Airi and Clara's. Maybe some time this week, but likely not until Friday since I normally get home from work at around 4 pm, and it's not really a good time for coffee by then.

I've been watching Meru since she was Smolthie and I can safely say, she's the one with the LEAST baggage out of this gen. Which feels odd to say.
If she gets showered with love and makes friends (Poko already like her) she'll easily keep her menhera in check. She could easily make herself an unofficial ENdless member.

This also makes more sense why Meru would join. She's forever a wannabe-idol and loves doing 3D stuff.
I don't know much about her, but I do remember the infamous drunken breakdown she had about the Tsunderia situation. Pretty sad. I also remember that Lisa showed up in the chat trying to comfort her a bit when it was happening, so it's nice she'll be reuniting with Lisa in the same group again. Hopefully things will work out better for them this time.

As for the gender chameleon joining the group: lol. Guess we'll see what happens with that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well, just remember most of idols tolerated the jew and his nonsenses + a literal twitch mod working as the deputy chief who totally didn't sleep with at least one of the talents.
But they decided to call it quits after spending only 1-2 months with new management.
And everyone knows Brave comes with unlimited money, free 3D and idol concerts too, at least for v4mirai and vspo. Which is why Lisa stayed.

There must be some real bad troon shit going on in there that they just went "nope, I'm fucking gone"
If it really is as bad as it seems the name Wildfyre just got a scary new meaning

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It'd really be something if it wasn't Aviel's mismanagement that killed Idol, but the same "updated for modern audiences" bullshit that's killing video games.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Thing about woke Chinese, the moment being woke is inconvenient to them they become the most racist people on earth.
They don't actually believe any of it to begin with. They just use it as a weapon against the western countries that buy into this nonsense.
Honestly I don't know what was Aviel's masterplan, perhaps he wanted to leave with a bomb ready to go, in the most IDF style ever.
I don't think he ever had a masterplan. He's not the mastermind that some people make him out to be; he's just a two-bit con man who got lucky that Idol didn't implode before he could seal the deal and sell it off to Brave.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Dragon Quest

Fatum Ruptor playing P3 Reload DLC

Tomoe will continue Elden Ring adventures in 30 minutes

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

on top of having a hideous model she's that trannoid. The ones who don't like that shit gonna have to walk on eggshells and the ones who kept it in are just gonna come out and support her queer sister, slay queen.
Man that pirate design is wasted on idol, that's the real crime here :fishmandispair:

The model itself is already dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The reason for this shift is rather simple. They operate Globie which is mostly directed towards an EU audience.
And the company idol is now under is literally called "brave US"

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Next two coffees:

Didn't try any yesterday because I had a 13 hour work shift at 5 am, so didn't have much time, nor did I feel like making that much coffee when I got home. So, for today, I went with Remi and Iori. Again, my palate is unfortunately not refined enough to give detailed reviews of coffee. Just whether or not I like the coffee.

So, for Iori's coffee, it reminded me of Lumi's. Was a bit sour. Not bad, but I wasn't too big into it. Maybe if I tried these ones with a little half-and-half or something, it would taste better. Will probably do that at some point. I do think it might be a little better than Lumi's. Might have to pair those two together. Won't do a review post with all of that, though.

And for Remi's, I think it had a small hint of a sour taste, but not very much. I feel like it had more of that rich, strong coffee bitterness that I usually enjoy. I don't know. Again, I'm not good at describing flavors, but either way, it was actually pretty good and might be the best out of the four so far.

However, again, neither is worth the $35 plus shipping asking price, nor would I replace the store brand coffee I normally drink if they were around the same asking price.

Not sure when I'll try out Airi and Clara's. Maybe some time this week, but likely not until Friday since I normally get home from work at around 4 pm, and it's not really a good time for coffee by then.
The sour taste you're describing is what's called acidic, and it's a common feature of coffees that some people like though it seems not to your taste. If you want to buff it out sugar is the common choice. Sounds like you're more down for earthy coffees though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
as much as I love to shit on aviel.
Brave announced buy out on august 1
Aviel disappeared off the internet from june 1, he literally took the money and fucking run which put Idol into a weird situation where noone is signing off payment to artists leading artists trying to cancel them. And Rin decided to pay out of her pocket to them all. Did you not remember all that saga?
On August 1, Brave exec finally found the hole aviel was hiding in, dragged him out, forced him to finish signing off to Brave, he did it, Brave announced acquisition, he retweeted the acquisition announcement and never to be seen again.
So if it happened 1 month before brave announcement, it has nothing to do with the jew living in the caves, it has to happen at least 3 months prior,
It's current management who hired them.
Buyout discussions can actually take months to happen. You have different people reading over contracts, people negotiating various terms within the contract, regulatory approval and so forth. If you've bought a house before, you know that can take weeks to sort out, even if you're trying to rush that purchase. Buying a business and getting contracts sorted for talents is a magnitude more complicated than that.

Aviel was almost certainly hiring for Wildfyre when these contract negotiations were happening.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The sour taste you're describing is what's called acidic, and it's a common feature of coffees that some people like though it seems not to your taste. If you want to buff it out sugar is the common choice. Sounds like you're more down for earthy coffees though.
Yeah, those were the descriptors my dumb brain was struggling to remember. I don't mind some acidity to my coffee, but I think Lumi and Iori's were a bit overpowering for my liking. Remi's had some, but it didn't feel like it was the main profile to it, unlike the other two. I didn't notice really any acidity to Jelly's. And as you said, as someone who prefers to drink my coffee without cream or sugar, I definitely enjoy more earthy coffees.

I really should have figured this out before making review posts about the coffee, so thanks for the info.

Also, Wednesday will be a fun Lumi day. She'll have a collab with Dizzy, Shiina, and Filian followed by a collab with Jelly, Pippa, and Airi. Definitely looking forward to the second one. Should be home from work to catch that one.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
The model itself is already dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has.
Buffpup is pulling 3.6k viewers right now

And TVA's beloved brown horsegirl Tomoe Umari does 3-view numbers
There's a niche to be explored here by a corpo, the question is whether idol-EN was the right avenue for Brave to tap into it and whether bundling a risky model with an openly genderspecial performer was the right way to go about it or if it's a leap too far for the Youtube small corpo audience.

Last edited:

Bronze

Silent Hillko

British ghost is pushing button

Top Bottom