"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

tarkanoltr

ENreco recap of the streaming of All Talents

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Unironically, most places are better for info than /vt/. They're unreliable and are the second source more often than not, they're occasionally useful for aggregate info but the good stuff rarely breaks on /vt/ first.
You're telling me that guys who like looking at pictures of women are better at finding pictures of women then homosexuals who post the same stupid shit at each other all day everyday?
:guraeating:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Based Enya

Also mint losing her shit over mgs references in astrobot

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like Nolan found Proctor's stream

1728970849492.png

Tubedude

The model itself is already dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has.
I take it you've never had the displeasure of running into the online muscle mommy fetishist crowd. There's also a decent chunk of said crowd that would be actively happy with her genderspecial shit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rex just stole Bettel's comedic timing and had his power go out right as he was talking about being concerned about it going out 1:36 into stream

Last edited:

Helkar

I take it you've never had the displeasure of running into the online muscle mommy fetishist crowd.
First noticed their existence when Village was announced and people lost their shit over Lady Dimitrescu, has been consistently weirded out ever since.
I mean, just being attracted to muscular/tall women is fine i guess, but to this extent, why.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Filian generally puts out an open call for entrants, it's not her fault if corps don't want their talents to take part.
I mean, for what it's worth, why the hell would corpos want their talents judged by a bunch of chuuba indies who have self-appointed themselves as the arbiters of talent in the scene? The upside of them even validating these events with their presence is very limited and the pitfalls are numerous just by the nature of it being an open call where fucking ANYONE can participate outside of their corpo control. Even setting aside Holo & Niji, other smaller corpo chuubas' time would be better spent streaming or doing activities that promote others within the talent umbrella and not in an open call talent show arbitrarily judged by a bunch of chuubas they neither care for nor should be wasting their time with.

Corpos are risk-averse for a reason. All it takes is for one of the "contestants" to have a fucking lolcow episode or pull a ridiculous surprise "social justice stunt" live during the "show" and their corporate name is forever involved in the search impressions of whatever clusterfuck happens just by their mere presence there.

Last edited:

Tubedude

First noticed their existence when Village was announced and people lost their shit over Lady Dimitrescu, has been consistently weirded out ever since.
I mean, just being attracted to muscular/tall women is fine i guess, but to this extent, why.
It's one of the newer safe-horny things so a lot of gooners revel in being able to openly horny-post about being too into physically strong women. It gets tiring seeing some of them try to justify their constant horny-posting saying it is 'feminist' and 'female empowering'. (To the fetishists) Motherfuckers, you just have a fetish, keep your horny posts to the proper spaces instead of proliferating it every where and stop the social justice cope, please for the love of god.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I take it you've never had the displeasure of running into the online muscle mommy fetishist crowd. There's also a decent chunk of said crowd that would be actively happy with her genderspecial shit.
It's "safe horny". Post me-too, young men have been aggressively conditioned to believe any kind of conventional male sexuality is inherently abusive. Typical locker room banter about how you want to bone a hot blonde with big tits is objectification and part of rape culture, and they're only permitted to enjoy situations where the man is in a submissive position. The muscle-mommy thirstposting is a way for them to get their rocks off while virtue-signalling that they're one of the good ones who you definitely shouldn't write a Google Doc about.

I genuinely think it's fucking up their development in ways we won't properly understand for a few more years yet.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I mean, for what it's worth, why the hell would corpos want their talents judged by a bunch of chuuba indies who have self-appointed themselves as the arbiters of talent in the scene? The upside of them even validating these events with their presence is very limited and the pitfalls are numerous just by the nature of it being an open call where ANYONE can participate outside of their corpo control. Even setting aside Holo & Niji, other smaller corpo chuubas' time would be better spent streaming or doing activities that promote others within the talent umbrella and not in an open call talent show arbitrarily judged by a bunch of chuubas they neither care for or should be wasting their time with. Corpos are risk-averse for a reason. All it takes if for one of the "contestants" to have a fucking lolcow episode live during the "show" and their corporate name is forever involved in the search impressions of whatever clusterfuck happens just by their mere presence there.
I don't think I've ever seen the talents of Hololive or Nijisanji collab with Fillian, regardless of the collab content Fillian is putting out.

Helkar

I genuinely think it's fucking up their development in ways we won't properly understand for a few more years yet.
There's a non-zero(although not terribly high) possibility that the resentment boils up and the first world ends up with a generation of turbo-rapists.
Would probably help with the birthrates.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RiverBear

Not sure if this is posted here before, but Megan Shipman, English VA for Spy x Family's Anya has revealed that she has been a vTuber for quite some time:

Wonder if she'll show up in her real or vTuber form for the collab with Nerissa on Saturday.

Why do these whores have to make it about themselves
Why even be a Vtuber if you're just going to peel back the mask
Just stream with your face on if that's your end goal

EDIT:
1728974568156.png

How old is this picture

If this is her from a month ago

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I were to hazard a guess she probably wasn't getting much attention as a noname indie, so this whole reveal is simply a stunt to boost her poor numbers. A lot of these EN VAs have been trying to migrate into vtubing recently.

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
There's a non-zero(although not terribly high) possibility that the resentment boils up and the first world ends up with a generation of turbo-rapists.
Would probably help with the birthrates.
You're going to get that wave of births with or without wokes ruining the concept of sexual aesthetic producing a domino effect given all the violent third worlders the west has taken on over the last six years, but the inevitable generation of disagreeable legbeards will surely help.

We needed to make sexy normal again a decade ago to avoid it.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Has Ippo return to the ring yet? Haven't been keeping up with the manga.
Has Guts seen Griffith again? God has only just let Togashi draw again. I'd settle for lewd hand holding at this point George.

So Pururu won the Advanced div of the Shishiron SF6 cup and everyone liked that because Pururu. I looked at her twitter and then her merch and found it funny for a few reasons. One, Pururu is the victim of the Kaisen Dankairaku attack from Juri. Some M art there.
Screenshot-2024-10-14-233030.png

Two, why an AI black guy as the model?
Screenshot-2024-10-14-233058.png

Fillian regularly collabs with anyone from random two-views to Phase Connect members. If there's a problem with the pool of talents that collab with Fillian, I don't think the problem is on Fillian's end.
Collab with everyone!
Someone need to check on @thhrang this is already the second slip in less than a month.

People are making fun of her on the boards and I'm on the side of the anons for now.
View attachment 80685
View attachment 80684
If you want to check the thread, they post her allegedly fat ass and some meltys - the Telegram group stuff is real, I was watching it unfound live when some oilers decided to rant about in a lig thread.
Aside from "wrongthinking" because she did fanarts and people dropped her out of nowhere (so much for female friendship amirite chat), she's just reaping. She earns in a subathon what I make in a year and she got regular paypigs, her only worry is finishing a model and showing up for her simps.
As an anon put, stop egosearching and go back to work.

E: deleted tweet after seafag BVTM reposted the OP:
1728849378725134.jpg

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
l5ryyq0eso091.jpg
Maybe, don't collab with everyone!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If I were to hazard a guess she probably wasn't getting much attention as a noname indie, so this whole reveal is simply a stunt to boost her poor numbers. A lot of these EN VAs have been trying to migrate into vtubing recently.
On one hand I get it, because English-language voice acting pays terribly and job opportunities are inconsistent, so putting their voice skills to use somewhere where they can get a bunch of superchats whenever they feel like going live is much more sustainable than waiting for the call to come in for an hour to voice Background Student #3 for that night's takeaway money.

On the other, the RWBY thing alone should be enough to prove that improv entertainment is a wildly different skill than performing from a script, so the transition isn't going to be anywhere near as smooth as they think it'd be.

This is before you get into the fact most of this generation's VAs have fucking insufferable personalities and nobody in their right mind would willingly go out of their way to listen to them.

frz

CyYu striked gold and everyone follow suits. Being an "anime" voice actor doesn't pay that well and it's considered a dead end job as anyone serious, like a Hollywood director will throw out your portfolio once they sees "anime" on it. Your livelyhood is paid entirely by Crunchyroll, who isn't know for generously paying their worker.

So if you needed someone to blame for voiceactor immigration into streaming and eventually vtubing, blame Alejandro :inanerdy:
Most of them actually too poor to afford a live2d model though and just stream PNG/no avatar
:smugina:

Top Bottom