"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

ex_lurker

Supports? Indirectly?

Aviel disappeared for months, just as Israel was calling up reservists.

Idol is an IDF front company for the express purpose of making American NEETs fork over welfare funded SCs so Aviel can afford the bullets he puts in shota sized Palestinian skulls.
Stop trying to make me like Aviel, it's not going to work

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Supports? Indirectly?

Aviel disappeared for months, just as Israel was calling up reservists.

Idol is an IDF front company for the express purpose of making American NEETs fork over welfare funded SCs so Aviel can afford the bullets he puts in shota sized Palestinian skulls.
I know you're joking, but I'm like 90% sure I saw somewhere around Idol's start, that Aviel was getting grants from the Israeli government for media. He was unironically paid to push soft power via anime girls.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Pioneer

AZKi will sing anime songs in 2 hours.

tarkanoltr

Botan is releasing her first EP on the 4th November:

Laplus is on break until the 20th after being diagnosed with vocal cord nodules:

Landphobic

Just don't like it
The fuck is Critical Role?
Some DnD gay nerds with gay voices livestream the DnD Campaign for 5+ hours in youtube

Highest earning channel on Twitch too by the way, $9.6 million in channel revenue alone between 2019 and 2021 according to the leaks
They also got $11 million to make a cartoon, in the end Amazon stepped in with an entire production deal

They're essentially the winners in the D&D live show gold rush of the late 2010s that 5E's release and Stranger Things created.

niggaphil

Dear Romanian wife, this vtuber indeed is a woman :robertudrink:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Huh, for once I'm not late and gay for shilling my oshi

She will be doing a maro stream at 10AM JST on Friday btw

While we're at it, the top 4 seiso members of Origins will be streaming Liar's Bar
Iori's POV

Uruka's POV

Tenma's POV

Michiru's POV
No waiting room as of posting this :painpeko:

Spooked But Lobotomized

Hmm, ok Migo me up but it's weird to me that Nousagi and Rima both put out a mikeneko vid right next to each other. They're buddies, right? I assume they talk content and would avoid putting out similar vids so close. I dunno, maybe I'm just tired

Nousagi from yesterday

Rima just several hours ago

In fairness, it looks like Nousagi's is more about her in general while Rima's is about the court case specifically.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Highest earning channel on Twitch too by the way, $9.6 million in channel revenue alone between 2019 and 2021 according to the leaks
They also got $11 million to make a cartoon, in the end Amazon stepped in with an entire production deal

They're essentially the winners in the D&D live show gold rush of the late 2010s that 5E's release and Stranger Things created.

Not that I like doing this, but Critical Role was before Stranger Things.

Never got the appeal of either, then again, you just have to see the average CR fan to understand.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
They're buddies, right? I assume they talk content and would avoid putting out similar vids so close. I dunno, maybe I'm just tired
Buddies to the point that Rima's the owner of Nousagi's discord.
1728996071576.png

They probably e-sexting each other about being dramatubers tbh.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
The model itself is already dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has.

You may not be the target audience but that doesn't mean the target audience doesn't exist. Not only are buff girls a niche, they're a fairly underserved one in vtuber world.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gone through a number of the "routes" in the Hololive EN VN, it's pretty fun. Pretty cute. The girls get nice swimsuits too. I don't know if more is coming later or if it was just this with one little branch for each girl?

Tubedude

I find the "muscle-mommy thirstposting" (of which there has been...none on this forum???)
When I was talking about the "muscle-mommy thirstposting" I was talking of other areas on the internet. Some places I used to frequent got hard infected with the constant safe horny thirst-posting, so whenever the topic comes up I feel like ranting about it.

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with some chatting before going on to Fatal Frame.

Edit: she went to do brief handcam just to give the finger to someone gifting tons of bits.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Muscle women plus any kind of vaugely submissive man or dominant woman became one of the most reddit tier safe horny fetishes people are annoyed with

We're in an era where people have autistic culture war discussions about what is kosher or not to jack off to because somehow Eve from Stellar Blade erodes womens rights while you can easily pay the price of a 2008 cheeseburger to see 10 different women's buttholes

Stunning and brave

Zyklon Mag

Caught up on Ruze's session 0 for his HoloMarches campaign (it's like West Marches if anyone here has played it. Players can drop in and out whenever and the world continues to adapt. Sometimes there's multiple DMs too, but I think Ruze is gonna be the only one)

As an aside, Ruze's menshi streams where he was fleshing out the various cultures of his setting and statting up versions of the mascots as creatures was like crack to me. Watching someone yap about making a group of goat rider shock troops with armor based off of Mongolians/Morrocans(?) while drawing them took me back to when I was actively running campaigns.
Screenshot_20241014-122534~2.png
Screenshot_20241014-123212.png
Screenshot_20241014-123634.png
Screenshot_20241014-124317~2.png
Screenshot_20241014-124435~2.png
Screenshot_20241014-124828~2.png
Screenshot_20241014-125216~2.png
Screenshot_20241014-125620~2.png
Screenshot_20241014-130101~2.png
Some of these cunts have the durability of toilet paper, RIP.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I get that she's probably going to be a judge, but I wonder what Filians talent would be?
Having an original model? Creating merch opportunities? Using her money sensibly to elevate her VTuber persona and to protect herself from legal troubles? Shitting herself?

Doing a backflip, unironically.

Top Bottom