"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Some DnD gay nerds with gay voices livestream the DnD Campaign for 5+ hours in youtube

it's a multi media franchise now. Comics an Animated Series (actually pretty ok) and supposedly a movie.

Caught up on Ruze's session 0 for his HoloMarches campaign (it's like West Marches if anyone here has played it. Players can drop in and out whenever and the world continues to adapt. Sometimes there's multiple DMs too, but I think Ruze is gonna be the only one)

As an aside, Ruze's menshi streams where he was fleshing out the various cultures of his setting and statting up versions of the mascots as creatures was like crack to me. Watching someone yap about making a group of goat rider shock troops with armor based off of Mongolians/Morrocans(?) while drawing them took me back to when I was actively running campaigns.
Some of these cunts have the durability of toilet paper, RIP.

West Marches games always end in tragedy or homosex or both.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I have to ask the dizzy watchers here. What was the announcement or was just another bit?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love these comics

I have to ask the dizzy watchers here. What was the announcement or was just another bit?
If you are talking about last night she announced something about a lost and found we are speculating it may be related to Invaders but just the smallest of teases

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They should stay irrelevant. They have zero talent doing voice acting and zero talent being entertaining on the internet. I do wonder sometimes how Kronii feels about it, because she was told she sucks at voice acting by people in the industry, only to be hired by Cover and eclipse them all in popularity by a huge margin

"They" may have told Kronii she sucks at voice acting but I've been subbed to Dottovu for a few years before Kronii's debut and I've probably not even heard of whoever was putting her down. :dokiSmug:

Not that I like doing this, but Critical Role was before Stranger Things.

Never got the appeal of either, then again, you just have to see the average CR fan to understand.

I tried to watch Crit Role, got like 30 episodes into the first campaign before I got tired of it. I like watching/listening in to tabletop, been doing it for more than 20 years, but it just got tiring. I don't know how people have kept up for the entire lifespan of the average Twitch viewer, I couldn't keep at it with all the content there and sequenced in order, waiting for a week for the next entry seems unreal.

Cyclops live

Retard nitpick: Why would a cyclops have their eye and an eyebrow shaped as if it had an opposite? It looks weird to me to see the tapering off on one side of the eye and the single cocked eyebrow when those are features of what would normally be a pair.

Muscle women plus any kind of vaugely submissive man or dominant woman became one of the most reddit tier safe horny fetishes people are annoyed with

We're in an era where people have autistic culture war discussions about what is kosher or not to jack off to because somehow Eve from Stellar Blade erodes womens rights while you can easily pay the price of a 2008 cheeseburger to see 10 different women's buttholes

Stunning and brave

I'm convinced that a significant number of people playing up muscle mommies are using it as a smokescreen to hide that they're also pedophiles. What better to throw off the scent than lusting for what is unquestionably an adult woman?

Some of them are pretty fucking good though, Sansin, dear lord...

Helkar

basically a nothingburger, a teaser of a teaser
She announced she lost the "lost & found" box. She can't get another so she asked us to tell them if we find it. Sounds like teasing for something, possibly invaders.(if they are ready that is)

JusticeDog

I'm convinced that a significant number of people playing up muscle mommies are using it as a smokescreen to hide that they're also pedophiles. What better to throw off the scent than lusting for what is unquestionably an adult woman?

Some of them are pretty fucking good though, Sansin, dear lord...
Fellas, is it pedo to be attracted to women?
:dokiDread:

Helkar

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OT4tJ6I.jpeg

Just so we're on the same page, this is the vtuber model that's supposed to be "hideous" and "dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has"?
If you find this objectively hideous, you might be homosexual. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

I find the "muscle-mommy thirstposting" (of which there has been...none on this forum???) less disturbing than "Is she trans?" as an immediate response to both the model reveal and her irl pics.
If you want to fit in with normal heterosexual people, you should realize that vermintide are so far outside our psyches that they don't really exist.
She just looks like a normal asian with a corporate gym membership and eats less than 2K calories.
I linked it here thinking it was possibly the most boring facedox in vtubing so far.

The doomposting, too, is disappointingly boring.
Yes, they're debuting a non-loli gen and trying to appeal to normies/tourists/whatever we call people who might actually pay.
That's ... the point. /jidf/ cunnyposting doesn't actually pay anyone.
I wonder if people are just mad the pl/facedox was too easy.

Disclaimer: Not an Idol viewer, except for Roca karaoke and the occasional Tonya. Rin has funny br*t*sh clips and the lolis just blend together.
I don't give a shit about the model or it not being a literal child, I just care about this:

I actually like tall fit women and I consider that model pretty good looking, sadly most women like this end up being lesbians, have an unhealthy obsession with working out and their image or end up being some type of troon.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
You may not be the target audience but that doesn't mean the target audience doesn't exist. Not only are buff girls a niche, they're a fairly underserved one in vtuber world.
Thank you for making realize despite their niche, there is a demand for them.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I don't think I've ever seen the talents of Hololive or Nijisanji collab with Fillian, regardless of the collab content Fillian is putting out.
I meant that Holo & Niji shouldn't even be sniffing any air within 10-feet of that competition. There's nothing in it for them with all the risk & potential pitfalls.

I tried to watch Crit Role, got like 30 episodes into the first campaign before I got tired of it. I like watching/listening in to tabletop, been doing it for more than 20 years, but it just got tiring. I don't know how people have kept up for the entire lifespan of the average Twitch viewer, I couldn't keep at it with all the content there and sequenced in order, waiting for a week for the next entry seems unreal.
Dimension 20's the more fun & unhinged version of that anyway. Then again, most of that's hard-carried by Brennan Lee Mulligan.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
I meant that Holo & Niji shouldn't even be sniffing any air within 10-feet of that competition. There's nothing in it for them with all the risk & potential pitfalls.
I mean look what happened to Selen after she showed up:

Salado

thirteenorphans

I want that Yena person to open up the debut with gender politics just because I'm curious to see how it plays out for xir. Perfect chance to see if the alphabet crew put their money where their mouth is and support the corporate representation they so crave.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You may not be the target audience but that doesn't mean the target audience doesn't exist. Not only are buff girls a niche, they're a fairly underserved one in vtuber world.
Imagine tuning in to a muscle girl and instead of her chatting about sport or gym workouts or nutrition, she spends all stream talking about pronoun shit and social justice.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The model itself is already dead on arrival with the amount of muscles and abs it has.
1729011263692.png

We need this one as a sticker.

Bonus:

First Time Demon Souls with Ai (it's retro now, she's allowed to play it)

Digi chill zatsu for today

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
If loving girls with abs is gay, then pass me the cock, bro.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus this forum is more coomer than I thought.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If loving girls with abs is gay, then pass me the cock, bro.

you know what, I think it’s entirely possible to love women without also loving cock

hot take in current year, I know

Top Bottom