General Thread v3: The Hexagone

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Yena Youngblood - seirasong_, NagamiMugi
Lots of pastlife stuff. I'm sure people will have strong opinions about that.

rrat: Brave/Idol contract says you have to cease vtubing once you sign with them, so she just went into fleshstreaming.

The ghost/pirate/Thresh-core girl is apparently Australian, so 95% chance to be good.
I didn't realize /jidf/ people were so into loli-tubers. Nothing against lolis, but they're really into it.

Fuck my life, I regret watching this clip.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nine inch cocks is obviously the answer
2afe3392cd7ca63a1540a17ac3bed331.jpg
Fuck my life, I regret watching this clip.
Poor pencilfreak slowly having his innocence deleted by the other mental defectives in the mess hall. First furries now this...

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

bothyourhouses

Three vagueposts for Holos, reaching the sky
Seven for Vshojo with their Twitch and Throne
Nine for phasegirls, doomed to cry
One for the dark lord on his playbutton throne

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Announcement

Thank you for your continuous support of the Thread Recap project. This past 2 years were super duper eventful, and I consider all of our combined projects of the Recap variety a huge success! Working on the Recap was uniquely challenging, satisfying and tedious, giving me a clear goal and requiring a lot of my time and effort. Time and effort that would be required in other aspects of my life.

As we were approaching the end of the previous Thread, there was a clear opportunity for me to finally step down, relax and enjoy our hub of vtuber information and discussion without the added responsibility of cataloguing various events, names and places. I did not take that opportunity because it is easier for me to fall into an established routine than to face changes. But changes will come, and what we want/need often doesn't make a difference.

So, my announcement - this thread is the last one I will cover.
I will see it till the end - 1000 pages, 20 Recaps in total. 5 are done already, so 15 more to go.

The Recap itself might continue, it was worked on before I started, during my time, and when I was not available. If anyone wishes to try for themselves, you are very much welcome to!

Thank you all for the support! We will meet at 300 page mark.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Announcement

Thank you for your continuous support of the Thread Recap project. This past 2 years were super duper eventful, and I consider all of our combined projects of the Recap variety a huge success! Working on the Recap was uniquely challenging, satisfying and tedious, giving me a clear goal and requiring a lot of my time and effort. Time and effort that would be required in other aspects of my life.

As we were approaching the end of the previous Thread, there was a clear opportunity for me to finally step down, relax and enjoy our hub of vtuber information and discussion without the added responsibility of cataloguing various events, names and places. I did not take that opportunity because it is easier for me to fall into an established routine than to face changes. But changes will come, and what we want/need often doesn't make a difference.

I will see it till the end - 1000 pages, 20 Recaps in total. 5 are done already, so 15 more to go.

The Recap itself might continue, it was worked on before I started, during my time, and when I was not available. If anyone wishes to try for themselves, you are very much welcome to!

@The Proctor add to the month of ice: Empty announced his graduation.
:beatanicrying:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Announcement

motherfucker even has a graduation date

semper fi, my nigga

Spooked But Lobotomized

Damn, my oshi's graduating, guys.
Thank you for all your work. You make it actually feasible to find old info in these threads
:robertudrink:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Announcement

Huh... brother im pretty sure its 2000 pages per thread

niggaphil

After reading all of the Femboi shitposts, I cant wait for my Romanian wife tells the femboi in the future

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
By the way, they'll be raiding on Runie's second original but just in case here's the link.

A satanic architect song was not on my bingo card but it was good congrats Evil Woman
I don't gun for one. I gun for nine. Nine of what? It is a mystery...
9 tails of course
Announcement

Thanks again for taking over my insane project and doing better than I ever could you earned your retirement and I look forward to whoever may pick up the mantle

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Announcement

Here, so we can all grieve and understand it appropriately with the respect it deserves

1728793796741.png

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Wtf? Japan work visas go up to 5 years. Temporary visitor status is 3 months renewable once for a total of 6 months if that's what you're thinking of, but normally doesn't allow any work at all.
I was going off this:

The long-term Visa was a minimum of a year and the single entry Visa was 3 months. She got kicked out after 3 months, so it makes sense to me that they got her the single-entry Visa.

Ina, Ame, Bae, Pekora and Aqua are all pregnant with Lando or Randon's child, they just dont know who is the father yet
Who's kid inherits the spear? Also, Lando isn't getting anyone pregnant, Randon gets him mpreg.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Announcement

saddest graduation ever

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who's kid inherit's the spear? Also, Lando isn't getting anyone pregnant, Randon gets him mpreg.
Simple, he chucks them in the woods and makes them find the rice caches, last toddler standing wins the spear

Wixoyu

Who's kid inherit's the spear? Also, Lando isn't getting anyone pregnant, Randon gets him mpreg.
Ame's the only one who would pass on enough Florida energy to properly wield it.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Guys, just because your oshi's into omegaverse doesn't mean you have to watch her stream on it

Top Bottom