"this is the pattern of behavior which i call 'wife-baiting' - in which i post things that make people want me as their wife"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Kalion

:)

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Don't joke. I started the Month of Ice partially as a shitpost and now we have two hololive talents in ambiguous situations. I'm starting to worry I was cursed by Apollo at some point.
Two? Nah. Ina is one thing, but if you are implying Bae is in an ambiguous situation where she might graduate, then you are overthinking it. Bae is doing exactly what she wants to be doing and joined holo to do and can't do anywhere else. Ina being kicked out of Japan probably fucked up a lot of people's projects and Ina is one of the closest people to her right now, so that definitely wouldn't feel good, but her getting too busy to stream 7DTD is just a sign of shit having to change because of Ina's situation. She was already talking about how busy she was to where she was unsure how much she could even stream in October.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Two? Nah. Ina is one thing, but if you are implying Bae is in an ambiguous situation where she might graduate, then you are overthinking it. Bae is doing exactly what she wants to be doing and joined holo to do and can't do anywhere else. Ina being kicked out of Japan probably fucked up a lot of people's projects and Ina is one of the closest people to her right now, so that definitely wouldn't feel good, but her getting too busy to stream 7DTD is just a sign of shit having to change because of Ina's situation. She was already talking about how busy she was to where she was unsure how much she could even stream in October.
He probably means Ame, but also: COPE RATFAG YOUR OSHI IS GETTING DIDDLED BY THE BLACKROCK SHAREHOLDERS IN YAGOO'S PLAY BUTTON PLATED JET.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yena looks like a man that went through HRT. Pretty particular choice but okay?
Probably a Hyena, which means there's a hemi under the hood.

The big thing with Ina is that six months probably means she can't do HoloFes stuff unless there's a way to do it stateside.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Haachama doing unarchived karaoke

Archive:
mega
gofile

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
He probably means Ame, but also: COPE RATFAG YOUR OSHI IS GETTING DIDDLED BY THE BLACKROCK SHAREHOLDERS IN YAGOO'S PLAY BUTTON PLATED JET.
Ame's already gone, bro. :confusedshuba:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori will try to finish FF9 today.

Patra defeated Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts yesterday and will move to FFX-2 at 1PM JST.

Shioriha Ruri will continue her FFX adventure at 3PM JST.

Ririka vs Kanade, Monogatari style.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
The big thing with Ina is that six months probably means she can't do HoloFes stuff unless there's a way to do it stateside.
They did it for 2022, to be fair. Though, they weren't in group songs, Myth and ID1 were still there, despite not being able to go to Japan.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

closedblas

Good luck to them, we'll probably see a shower of shorts soon.
Yena Youngblood - seirasong_, NagamiMugi
Lots of pastlife stuff. I'm sure people will have strong opinions about that.

rrat: Brave/Idol contract says you have to cease vtubing once you sign with them, so she just went into fleshstreaming.

The ghost/pirate/Thresh-core girl is apparently Australian, so 95% chance to be good.
I didn't realize /jidf/ people were so into loli-tubers. Nothing against lolis, but they're really into it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

rrat: Brave/Idol contract says you have to cease vtubing once you sign with them, so she just went into fleshstreaming.

The ghost/pirate/Thresh-core girl is apparently Australian, so 95% chance to be good.
I didn't realize /jidf/ people were so into loli-tubers. Nothing against lolis, but they're really into it.

>Follow a corpo which is 75% lolis
>willingly engage in a lolicon den of degeneracy
>"I didn' realize these people were so into loli"
really?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Didn't people rrat her as another vtuber in the past? I think it was Eimi.
There were some boyfriend pics as well so already shoots passerby unicorns right at the beginning (based).

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Good luck to them, we'll probably see a shower of shorts soon.
They are nonbinary and pansexual.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Damn thats some real subtile vtubing stuff right there.

Archive

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"is an independent vtuber"
Picture is of this creature's irl face.

Did we forget what a Vtuber is somewhere along the way?

DanishCookies

frz

Proctor mind broke both rrat and nenelove by 300 iq play, sliding in the "2 people" statement instead of one to confuse them and draw their own conclusion

Reality: "aren't ninomae and ina two different vtubers?" - Proctor

Salado

Runie's murder mystery theater in 5.

Wonder what she cooked this time.

Top Bottom