"...and remember, always eat ass!"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mumei is doing her 3rd anniversary stream in 10 minutes

Wait what if the twist is that Mumei is graduating :gurastress::gurastress::gurastress:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Didn't people rrat her as another vtuber in the past? I think it was Eimi.
lol
Is this Mugi? I'm not really sure but there's at least some similarity in singing voice. Mugi did her own MVs and mixing sometimes.
The trailer voice is a bit different but it also has an echo effect which makes it hard to compare. And I notice they both hate using capital letters...

e: Not the best comparison song link but I browsed some of her old karaokes and they're closer.
pippa-Wut-m.png
LMAO pls be her!
2023-12-05-1.png

A
2023-12-05-2.png

A
2023-12-05-3.png

A
2023-12-05-5.png

A
2023-12-05-4.png

A

JusticeDog

Yena Youngblood - seirasong_, NagamiMugi
Lots of pastlife stuff. I'm sure people will have strong opinions about that.

rrat: Brave/Idol contract says you have to cease vtubing once you sign with them, so she just went into fleshstreaming.

At least the model fits her.
:randonFap:
---
That channel is entirely about clip compilations of streamers burping lmao. :dokiDread:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Mumei is doing her 3rd anniversary stream in 10 minutes

Wait what if the twist is that Mumei is graduating :gurastress::gurastress::gurastress:

Would honestly feel bad because she wouldn't want to but her health really doesn't seem to be improving :pippasadl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I think the rrat was Pekora because people were like "Why is she collabing so much now???"

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Her editor really gets her thinking process somehow

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

bothyourhouses

Max length of a work visa for Japan is 3.
Wtf? Japan work visas go up to 5 years. Temporary visitor status is 3 months renewable once for a total of 6 months if that's what you're thinking of, but normally doesn't allow any work at all.
having their own pirate girl's a pretty bold move considering how immediately recognisable Marine is.
Hololive doesn't have a monopoly on "anime girl pirate", Marine looked closer to the Bodacious Space Pirates girl than this does to Marine.
Ina being kicked out of Japan probably fucked up a lot of people's projects and Ina is one of the closest people to her right now,
Think you meant Bae is one of the closest people to her.

Salado

By the way, they'll be raiding on Runie's second original but just in case here's the link.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Wtf? Japan work visas go up to 5 years. Temporary visitor status is 3 months renewable once for a total of 6 months if that's what you're thinking of, but normally doesn't allow any work at all.
It's also dependent on the country. Australia, for example, has some kind of agreement with Japan and is extremely easy to get and that's why ESL teaching there is lousy with Aussies. So many of them would go there after graduating to fuck around for a year or two. Looking up Canada there seems to be a travel/work visa you can get once in your life to go to Japan that lasts a year, but I'm sure Ina has burned through that option already.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hololive doesn't have a monopoly on "anime girl pirate", Marine looked closer to the Bodacious Space Pirates girl than this does to Marine.
My point is that immediate, obvious comparisons like that can hurt people's first impressions. Essentially the "Gura killer" curse.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My point is that immediate, obvious comparisons like that can hurt people's first impressions. Essentially the "Gura killer" curse.
Gura killer is just people desperately wishing someone else passed her because life is kinda like mario kart and everyone guns for #1.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Gura killer is just people desperately wishing someone else passed her because life is kinda like mario kart and everyone guns for #1.

I don't gun for one. I gun for nine. Nine of what? It is a mystery...

closedblas

Exactly. None of the overhyped gura-killers so far has been able to get a Belle Delphine collab.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Vagueposting...? VAGUEPOSTING! VAGUEPOSSSSSTIIIIINGGGGG! VAGUEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG! :hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo::hypermigo:

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nice to see you've moved from your manager arc to your riddler arc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ina, Ame, Bae, Pekora and Aqua are all pregnant with Lando or Randon's child, they just dont know who is the father yet

Top Bottom