"Sutoppu Mike Tyson!!!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Announcement

Thank you for your continuous support of the Thread Recap project. This past 2 years were super duper eventful, and I consider all of our combined projects of the Recap variety a huge success! Working on the Recap was uniquely challenging, satisfying and tedious, giving me a clear goal and requiring a lot of my time and effort. Time and effort that would be required in other aspects of my life.

As we were approaching the end of the previous Thread, there was a clear opportunity for me to finally step down, relax and enjoy our hub of vtuber information and discussion without the added responsibility of cataloguing various events, names and places. I did not take that opportunity because it is easier for me to fall into an established routine than to face changes. But changes will come, and what we want/need often doesn't make a difference.

So, my announcement - this thread is the last one I will cover.
I will see it till the end - 1000 pages, 20 Recaps in total. 5 are done already, so 15 more to go.

The Recap itself might continue, it was worked on before I started, during my time, and when I was not available. If anyone wishes to try for themselves, you are very much welcome to!

Thank you all for the support! We will meet at 300 page mark.
:nolancries:
When is your Vshojo debut ?

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Announcement

Thank you for your continuous support of the Thread Recap project. This past 2 years were super duper eventful, and I consider all of our combined projects of the Recap variety a huge success! Working on the Recap was uniquely challenging, satisfying and tedious, giving me a clear goal and requiring a lot of my time and effort. Time and effort that would be required in other aspects of my life.

As we were approaching the end of the previous Thread, there was a clear opportunity for me to finally step down, relax and enjoy our hub of vtuber information and discussion without the added responsibility of cataloguing various events, names and places. I did not take that opportunity because it is easier for me to fall into an established routine than to face changes. But changes will come, and what we want/need often doesn't make a difference.

So, my announcement - this thread is the last one I will cover.
I will see it till the end - 1000 pages, 20 Recaps in total. 5 are done already, so 15 more to go.

The Recap itself might continue, it was worked on before I started, during my time, and when I was not available. If anyone wishes to try for themselves, you are very much welcome to!

Thank you all for the support! We will meet at 300 page mark.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Guys, just because your oshi's into omegaverse doesn't mean you have to watch her stream on it
When your oshi makes streaming content about Omegaverse, she's making it your problem. Enjoy going to the world of alphas, betas and omegas.

Bronze

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pippa in the main thread, surprised she didn't know about Azu - check her out as she is an OG and most videos are subtitled

- timestamp'd

Speaking of fishing...

Kson brings all the girls fishing. If only Ippo closed at a fraction of her rate Kumi would be married already

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Salado

SHE'S SINGING TOUCH MYSELF!!! IN 3D!!!!! :vespernosebleed::vespernosebleed::vespernosebleed::vespernosebleed::vespernosebleed::vespernosebleed:
ggjj[.PNG

Bronze

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Art for comparison:
Daisy:

A
Meru:

A

A
I'm 80% sure it's her.

Yet another ex-Tsun. If it's Meru, the timeline checks out, CMIIW.

Each ex-cyberlive that joins a corpo is another trumpet played for the final yab

Seoleim

Seems the 2 year old opened Soju that Mumei drank earlier finally kicked in. Giggling and slurring words like a nutter.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Has Ippo return to the ring yet? Haven't been keeping up with the manga.

No. But the current arc involving Ryo is peak.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Seems the 2 year old opened Soju that Mumei drank earlier finally kicked in. Giggling and slurring words like a nutter.
Drunk Mumei really is the best. Goes on random unhinged tangents and struggles to read names properly. Very cute.
:dandanl::kroheart:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bronze

Dokibird was in a minecraft event today and won. Now that's done she can participate in another competitive event

bothyourhouses

I was going off this:
https://www.seattle.us.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/VISA_Work_Longterm.html
The long-term Visa was a minimum of a year and the single entry Visa was 3 months. She got kicked out after 3 months, so it makes sense to me that they got her the single-entry Visa.
That's probably autistic literally-translated Japanese, but it's all about the same visa. What they mean is the visa is valid for entry within 3 months of issue, for a stay of up to 5 years. A single-entry visa is normal even for people moving for the long term.

Top Bottom