"I would groom Pippa"The Proctor

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
I don't gun for one. I gun for nine. Nine of what? It is a mystery...
images(30).jpg
When I join a vagueposting contest and my opponent is Cassandra Cuckarov.

Announcement

Thank you for your continuous support of the Thread Recap project. This past 2 years were super duper eventful, and I consider all of our combined projects of the Recap variety a huge success! Working on the Recap was uniquely challenging, satisfying and tedious, giving me a clear goal and requiring a lot of my time and effort. Time and effort that would be required in other aspects of my life.

As we were approaching the end of the previous Thread, there was a clear opportunity for me to finally step down, relax and enjoy our hub of vtuber information and discussion without the added responsibility of cataloguing various events, names and places. I did not take that opportunity because it is easier for me to fall into an established routine than to face changes. But changes will come, and what we want/need often doesn't make a difference.

So, my announcement - this thread is the last one I will cover.
I will see it till the end - 1000 pages, 20 Recaps in total. 5 are done already, so 15 more to go.

The Recap itself might continue, it was worked on before I started, during my time, and when I was not available. If anyone wishes to try for themselves, you are very much welcome to!

Thank you all for the support! We will meet at 300 page mark.
Godspeed my nigga...

Godspeed.

aquí hay algunos clips maricones

Pekora exploiting Flare's waifu: Ina.

Festival and strongest Ahijo bidding for Subaru's used pajamas.

Strongest Hoshiyomi goes ALL IN for Suisei's bag.

Shiina proves why she is more based than Pippa (Pippiggers in shambles).

Phase's Lezzmaxxing bear baiting chat with her thighs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I randomly tune in to Uruka's violin stream and she's doing "Hurt" by Johnny Cash, and doing a great job of it at that. I need to tune into more Uruka violin streams if she's going to be playing great songs this well.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dokibird was in a minecraft event today and won. Now that's done she can participate in another competitive event

if she keeps it like this she'll turn a profit in 2027 :ironmousekek:
I randomly tune in to Uruka's violin stream and she's doing "Hurt" by Johnny Cash, and doing a great job of it at that. I need to tune into more Uruka violin streams if she's going to be playing great songs this well.
I used to tune into uruka's karaokes but after some nice song she would always go and sing in chink and that just sours the mood.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
NO LOLIS?! :towapeeved:

I wonder if one of them is her

Hol up for a sec…

snail.jpeg

:ameliaThink:

(This is just a guess with no foreknowledge if I somehow end up being right about this)

Yet another ex-Tsun. If it's Meru, the timeline checks out, CMIIW.

That's the one that did a crying stream last summer about how Tsunderia squandered their opportunity, right? Not sure how I remember that so well but she's not wrong - they fucked the dog.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I used to tune into uruka's karaokes but after some nice song she would always go and sing in chink and that just sours the mood.
This isn't the first time I've tried an Uruka violin stream but this is the first time I've listened to something I'd consider good. However, we've gone from Hurt to some Animal Crossing music. I understand that Uruka is playing the music she's being paid to play by her audience but I don't see myself listening for long if her audience has shit taste like Animal Crossing OST music instead of anything that might be mildly interesting.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's probably autistic literally-translated Japanese, but it's all about the same visa. What they mean is the visa is valid for entry within 3 months of issue, for a stay of up to 5 years. A single-entry visa is normal even for people moving for the long term.
Then how did her VISA get fucked up? Or was it not a work VISA?

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Will be curious to find out in the future if Brave will recycle the blue model in one of their many companies. Are their other brands more insistent on premade models over Idol's "we'll give you what you want" model creation that may or may not be retained in that brand's future recruitment?

closedblas

I posted about this before, but it's 99% they applied for renewal 2 months ago and it's simply not done. Timeline is like 12 weeks now even for normal fulltime employees at major international companies (like Stripe, to make an extremely specific example).
"why didn't they apply earlier" -you can only apply 3 months before expiration.
"why does it take so long" -japanese please understand, also the relationship between talent and Cover is too complex for the 62 year old immigration officer

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Someone randomly dropped this Twitter and YouTube link on /jidf/. Speculation is that this was supposed to be the blue girl's account:
fuwi fuwa.PNG
Timeline would line up if so. Idol was optimistically targeting January 2024 for their debut.
fuwi fuwa2.PNG
The Twitter was created much later though in May, suggesting they may have been gearing up for a Q2/Q3 2024 debut, but walked away around this time.
That's the one that did a crying stream last summer about how Tsunderia squandered their opportunity, right? Not sure how I remember that so well but she's not wrong - they fucked the dog.
You're correct. I didn't watch it, but I'm aware that it happened and the VOD got pulled. Meru is probably the second most menhera in TsunQuest after Miori. She's been better though, I think.

VTuberThrow

Tweet already deleted... I'm really not sure why she keeps regularly deleting tweets - let alone why they're up so briefly sometimes. Anyway, since she's drawing attention to the fact that people have found early versions of her model via skeb, here's the full body instead of just the headshot that was in her tweet.
This is Killia if I remember correctly right? If so that's a big model downgrade but I think it would be hard to match her old one for me. Kind of surprised she went for maybe a loli-ish model this time.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Day 1 of Botan's Street Fighter 6 tournament, the 2nd Shishiro Cup, will be starting soon! Today will be the Intermediate and Electric Deathcurrent Matches:
375978263.jpg

Source

Main Stream here:

Intermediate Bracket:
932578925.jpeg

Yumeno Akari - Marissa (VSPO)
Aki Rosenthal - Guile (Hololive)
Tooko - Chun Li (Indie)
Nekota Tsuna - Bison (VSPO)
Amanogawa Neru - Bison (Sengoku Gaming)
Madoromi Ichino - Ken (Vebop Project)
Konkon Aria - JP (Neoporte)
Laplus Darknesss - Blanka (Hololive)
All winner's side matches are Best of 3. All loser's side matches are Best of 1.
3579847634.jpg

Akari vs Neru
Akirose vs Aria
Tsuna vs Ichino
Laplus vs Tooko

Electric Deathcurrent Bracket: (Two teams will battle each other with their captains strapped to an electric current device. Any time a member of the team loses, their captain gets shocked for one minute):
9320750983.jpg

Team ACQUA vs Team Haitani:

Team ACQUA:
Shibuya Hal - Rashid (Neoporte)
KennyDoes - Luke (Umeda Cypher)
Taiji - JP (REJECT)

Team Haitani:
Amaki Pururu - Juri (REJECT)
Hira Hikari - Marissa (774 Inc)
Takagi - Ed (Riddle)

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

As the other reply said, the simplest possibility is a late renewal of a visa she's had for a while - either initially 1 year and then renewed as 3 year, or a 3 year visa that she didn't get until some time after debut, or a visa connected to her other career that runs on its own timeline. Other reasons for it to be an issue would be if Cover's lawyers now think the work category doesn't match (if the rumour about it being from her artist career is true) or she's been out of the country so much that immigration don't believe her job requires her to be in Japan (unlikely when a big Japanese company is sponsoring it, but you never know). Not being a work visa seems unlikely - I'd expect the renewal to sail through (unless e.g. she's separated from her husband or something) and there wouldn't normally be anything to be blaming the company for - though it's always conceivable that they were late getting her an n year work contract or some such that she needed as proof of income.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is trying to clear Persona 3 Remake. Game time is January.

She is a fan of the series so this is entering the emotional part. Also do check out her cover of Kimi No Kioku.

When VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage joined the VCR Minecraft server.

Rough start but different from Yuuhi.

VSpo's Shiranami Ramune and friends try to recover from a defeat in LoL by copying pros.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What's the racist Italian (affectionate) Proctoring about?

Archive

Archive

-despair-

This is Killia if I remember correctly right? If so that's a big model downgrade but I think it would be hard to match her old one for me. Kind of surprised she went for maybe a loli-ish model this time.
Yeah it's almost certainly Kilia. Definitely agree it's a downgrade from her OG model - I mean that model was absolutely peak - but I actually think I prefer it to the 2.0 she debuted like a week before graduation. I remember in one of her last unarchived karaoke streams she was doing several different voices and at some point she claimed she enjoyed doing cute voices and thought she could do a really cute loli voice... at the time I didn't put much stock in it but seeing the new model she does seem to be going in that direction.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nah Sayu's vods are always delayed presumably so she can edit anything she doesn't want in the final cut she also has the feature to view an ongoing stream from the beginning disabled
@John Vtuber👁️ as I expected the vod is up now

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mirea doing karaoke. She's singing Baka Mitai.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
RIRIKA WANTS YOU TO EAT HER CAKE!
GO DO IT NOW NIGGA!!!

Top Bottom