"This statement is intentionally written to appear scarier than it actually is. We apologize for the inconvenience"Kay Yu

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Not-Username

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
For those who want to see the new outfit without watching the stream,

Ollie's 3D outfit looks pretty great honestly.

Void Scribas

I follow an Argentinian ES vtuber called Akami Chiyo, most of her streams are in spanish and is part of "group" of Argentinian vtubers called Yume Girls!

What is interesting is that she has made some collab with girls of EN small corpos like Vreverie, V&U and Idol, she even collabed with Kanna when she was Erika Byakko.

In particular, she had made collabs with the girls of Idol Origin, Kattarina and Nikki.

Now she is a collab with Kattarina, ArialYuriko and DKVNU

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Can we invent a new word for those hybrid whores? And I don't mean the occasional handcam.

Haafutuber? Whoreliver?

They are not vtubers anymore for me.
thotuber

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Announcement

Thank you for your continuous support of the Thread Recap project. This past 2 years were super duper eventful, and I consider all of our combined projects of the Recap variety a huge success! Working on the Recap was uniquely challenging, satisfying and tedious, giving me a clear goal and requiring a lot of my time and effort. Time and effort that would be required in other aspects of my life.

As we were approaching the end of the previous Thread, there was a clear opportunity for me to finally step down, relax and enjoy our hub of vtuber information and discussion without the added responsibility of cataloguing various events, names and places. I did not take that opportunity because it is easier for me to fall into an established routine than to face changes. But changes will come, and what we want/need often doesn't make a difference.

So, my announcement - this thread is the last one I will cover.
I will see it till the end - 1000 pages, 20 Recaps in total. 5 are done already, so 15 more to go.

The Recap itself might continue, it was worked on before I started, during my time, and when I was not available. If anyone wishes to try for themselves, you are very much welcome to!

Thank you all for the support! We will meet at 300 page mark.
Thank you for your hard work with this. Been a great resource for catching up on the thread, but especially for trying to go back and find posts and info. Your archives will continue to be a great resource for anyone wanting to find information that has been posted on the forums. As you said, hopefully you'll be able to relax and enjoy some vtuber content and discussions in this thread without the much added responsibility of noting down important info to archive.
:gurasemperfi:

In case anyone is interested, but not keeping up with the liveposting thread, Peo's new outfit for her second anniversary:
Screenshot-20241012-220526.png

Screenshot-20241012-220623.png

Screenshot-20241012-220824.png

Screenshot-20241012-220834.png

:PomuExcited:
Ollie was also watching and in the chat. Unsurprising given how Ollie is and that she's raided Peo, talked about her, and been in her chat in the past too. Very nice, and a very happy birthday to her. Peo was very happy to see her and wished her a happy birthday. And she's right, Peo's new look is cute.

Also, this is a thing:

Archive

Not into Youtooz or Funko Pops or anything like that myself, but it's pretty cool Pippa is getting one, so congrats to her.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Can we invent a new word for those hybrid whores? And I don't mean the occasional handcam.

Haafutuber? Whoreliver?

We already have a term for them: tourists

Piava

Redemption Arc

Haafutuber? Whoreliver?

Grifters.

Void Scribas

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
Ollie:
I'm going to make my outfits easier to cosplay, I promise! I'm so sorry for all the trouble you go through with my hair especially!

Also Ollie:
For those who want to see the new outfit without watching the stream,

Ollie's 3D outfit looks pretty great honestly.

niggaphil

Also, this is a thing:

Archive

Not into Youtooz or Funko Pops or anything like that myself, but it's pretty cool Pippa is getting one, so congrats to her.

To be fair, this is a horrible pose.

People will definitely buy it and do a contribute to her........ because it is a perfect pose....

:gunpeko::gunpeko:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Ollie:

Also Ollie:
It's pretty much an accomplishment for someone that's willing enough to cosplay as Ollie and doing it with her costumes.

I think I only ever seen one with her ID traditional garb one and one with her shopaholic (X-shaped sunglasses) one.

Actually, I don't think I've seen anyone that does Ollie cosplay that isn't just "wear a wig and rent the outfit", now that I think about it. She's basically the deterrent for casual cosplayers out there.

Limkin

Abduction is the best :pomuLove:. Would become a fertilizer for flowers again/10

Salado

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Riko's APEX with Bluebell and Ryoma.

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing X-COM: Terror from the Deep

Super Meche drawing

Ronja playing Slender: The Arrival

Zeta playing BM:W

Speaking of fishing...

Kson brings all the girls fishing. If only Ippo closed at a fraction of her rate Kumi would be married already

:mywifenolan:

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Are there any other examples of a cover eclipsing the original to this extent?
Tears For Fears with both Gary Jules and Disturbed, with Mad World and Shout respectively.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Tears For Fears with both Gary Jules and Disturbed, with Mad World and Shout respectively.
Also good half or even whole Garage Inc. album, depends where in the world you ask.

httn

Panko of color
Ami membas stream - Trying to write a TTRPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOkijOsxgOA

Menace Zatsu

Top Bottom