"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

frz

So something interesting popped up on my feed. Since I've been exposed (unwillingly) to a lot of Taiga related twitter drama, he appears on my timeline quite a lot. But today I saw this instead, and the association made me fix on it rather than idly doomscroll past like normal.

https://x.com/TaigsVS

Since Idol is debuting a tomboy lion I know some people here are already gushing about, I clicked, thinking it was her. Nope, turns out this is something called 'VSekai'. Here's the wiki page that definitely wasn't written by them at all.

https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/VSekai

Note how they both claim to have 'experience as famous corporate vtubers'. Yet I've never heard of them, and have no idea who they might be even if they are. Can anyone explain?

Bonus:

It's hard to tell for a microcorpo vtuber who hasn't voice revealed or posted any arts. But hey I found the voice for you.
But one thing for sure the girl has money to throw away/not right in the brain. I have now concluded that there is something wrong with this woman
and this vSekai group should be renamed into "v:WHORE!!!:"

"I have been a vtuber since 2019, I have been a voice actor for the past 10 years, and a content creator since 2016!" - her own description
Beside the taiga model. She also commissioned an entire outfit, which she dubbed "winter version". It's fully rigged. Basically this girl has an outfit predebuted. And posed together with it.

She already has a throne to milk dumb fucks, which included ... league of legend skins, a Nintendo 2DS XL and a PS Vista and some more junks.

The interesting thing is that this is her second time debuting under vSekai, she already did it once before under a different persona. Taiga was actually a persona that is only conjured about 3 months ago. She already debutted and streamed under NumihoVS. But this shit go deeper.
She had a fansly which is now closed. There is an internet archive of it, it's NSFW, architect level ass and tits, click at your own risk, posting both coomer content as both her irl self and a different vtuber model which, I managed to traced back to be a "KannaBissu". She purged most of this twitter account but for some reason left this up. Also proudly called herself top 0.41% fansly. P/s: I think she fucked up the translation, that's "Kanna Peace", Kanna Bissu is written differently.
whore-4.png

I found this one because she used the same fucking throne link as nimuho.
twitter link
She has a soundcloud which she uploaded one song cover in. Catbox archive
Don't know if related. But there's a "nimuho" who commented on a Shxtou doujinshi, I'm not linking it because it features him sucking a cock.

The wiki, totally not written by her, talked about a DaisukeVS, who in no fucking way isn't fucking Taiga. He hasn't spoken a lick of word in discord. But he has a kofi where he name dropped Taiga as his girlfriend. Why the fuck do you do this????
whore-couple.png

On his ko-fi he released a valentine ASMR pack which said "Are you my good girl or good boy". :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
The male whore also wrote this. He was struggling with student debt and financials, meanwhile his girlfriend splurged on multiple different personas. There is definitely something wrong with this whore couple. He started streaming on twitch on this account on 29 october 2023, before going on hiatus in may.
malewhore-2.png

The guy is graduated, seems like he also will be dropping the Daisuke persona to change into a LioneVS, which is linked on the TaigaVS twitter under "❤️lione❤️"
He also has a patreon, which for $50, he will offer NSFW DaisukexReaders fanfic, NSFW art of himself, and NSFW audios. The full boyfriend experience... while having a girlfriend. Again WHY TEH FUCK DO YOU ADMIT TO HAVING A GRILFRIEND WHEN YOU DO COOMER CONTENT. AND SHE ASLO DOES POST HER TITS AND ASS ON THE INTERNET FOR MONEY.
malewhore-3.png

Btw if her words are true and she has been content creatin for 10 years, this might be a hag dating a college kid and roped him into doing coomer content on the internet. Take it as you will.

Anyway he had a youtube channel and he uploaded this. Featuring the beloved girlfriend Nimuho/Taiga.

There you have it. Now if you can find which vtuber companies actually used to house these two fucking whores based on their voice. But I highly doubt it's a big one. Good luck. There's also a chance it's a fansly corpo btw.

Tl;dr :WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Cosplayer have their work cut out for them

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I think I'm sharing the feeling as well, why the fuck do they feel the need to expose their mortal flask to the world in a niche that's against it? :killtheho:
On the other hand, would archive just to be sure the next generation is aware.
It's hard to tell for a microcorpo vtuber who hasn't voice revealed or posted any arts. But hey I found the voice for you.
But one thing for sure the girl has money to throw away/not right in the brain. I have now concluded that there is something wrong with this woman

"I have been a vtuber since 2019, I have been a voice actor for the past 10 years, and a content creator since 2016!" - her own description
Beside the taiga model. She also commissioned an entire outfit, which she dubbed "winter version". It's fully rigged. Basically this girl has an outfit predebuted. And posed together with it.

She already has a throne to milk dumb fucks, which included ... league of legend skins, a Nintendo 2DS XL and a PS Vista and some more junks.

The interesting thing is that she already killed herself once. Taiga was actually a persona that is only conjured about 3 months ago. She actually planned to debut under this vSekai group under the name NimuhoVS. The reddit account was created 30 April and was last seen on June 07. But this was not the beginning of Numiho
She had a fansly which is now closed. There is an internet archive of it, it's NSFW, architect level ass and tits, click at your own risk, posting both coomer content as both her irl self and a different vtuber model which, I managed to traced back to be a "KannaBissu". She purged most of this twitter account but for some reason left this up. Also proudly called herself top 0.41% fansly
whore-4.png

twitter link
Don't know if related. But there's a "nimuho" who commented on a Shxtou doujinshi, I'm not linking it because it features him sucking a cock.

The wiki, totally not written by her, talked about a DaisukeVS, who in no fucking way isn't fucking Taiga. He hasn't spoken a lick of word in discord. But he has a kofi where he name dropped Taiga as his girlfriend. Why the fuck do you do this????
whore-couple.png

On his ko-fi he released a valentine ASMR pack which said "Are you my good girl or good boy". :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
The male whore also wrote this. He was struggling with student debt and financials, meanwhile his girlfriend splurged on multiple different personas. There is definitely something wrong with this whore couple. He started streaming on twitch on this account on 29 october 2023, before going on hiatus in may.
malewhore-2.png

The guy is graduated, seems like he also will be dropping the Daisuke persona to change into a LioneVS, which is linked on the TaigaVS twitter under "❤️lione❤️"
He also has a patreon, which for $50, he will offer NSFW DaisukexReaders fanfic, NSFW art of himself, and NSFW audios. The full boyfriend experience... while having a girlfriend. Again WHY TEH FUCK DO YOU ADMIT TO HAVING A GRILFRIEND WHEN YOU DO COOMER CONTENT. AND SHE ASLO DOES POST HER TITS AND ASS ON THE INTERNET FOR MONEY.
malewhore-3.png

Anyway he had a youtube channel and he uploaded this.

There you have it. Now if you can find which vtuber companies actually used to house these two fucking whores based on their voice. But I highly doubt it's a big one. Good luck.

Tl;dr :WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

c54.jpg

Thanks for your service.

E: Barbie Girls group anniversary*, but I'm pretty sure they'll VRChat later

A bit of Limbus with the Tenma

The dead-inside-HikkiNEET is live again

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Still has about 39 face filters. Here, have these
Matsuro Meru aka JoJo.jpg

Matsuro Meru aka act102.jpg

I think I'm sharing the feeling as well, why the fuck do they feel the need to expose their mortal flask to the world in a niche that's against it?

We are against it. The internet at large is a mixed pool of horny simps looking for someone to fantasize about. If out of 10000 lonely men 100 have stable income, and out of those 100, ten are willing to part with their cash regularly, it is completely worth it to an e-thot. Pokimane and Amouranth have shown the way.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think I'm sharing the feeling as well, why the fuck do they feel the need to expose their mortal flask to the world in a niche that's against it? :killtheho:
On the other hand, would archive just to be sure the next generation is aware.
The roughly 19k likes on both tweets seems like a reasonable enough explanation to me, imo

The twitter/twitch scene simply does not have the irl persona separation anymore, its piss easy for women with above average looks to double dip on cooming using their models or acting and actual body. She probably got decent enough attention and possibly revenue off this chain of tweets

frz

The roughly 19k likes on both tweets seems like a reasonable enough explanation to me, imo

The twitter/twitch scene simply does not have the irl persona separation anymore, its piss easy for women with above average looks to double dip on cooming using their models or acting and actual body. She probably got a decent enough of attention and possibly revenue off this chain of tweets
not included in the write up, but hey if this Kanna Bissu was capable of hitting top 0.41% on fansly with a 500 follower twitter account. Maybe you are right. They are making money.

Also I just find it super ironic that an user named "It's me DIO" bought a succubus outfit on throne so that she can use it to have sex with her younger college boyfriend.
If you are thinking of buying anything for your 1-view vtuber on throne. Just know that some guy will be enjoying it!!!! Or maybe if that's what you are into then feel free!!! @MerelyTourist @The Proctor

roktofferson

Rocket autist squealing over SpaceX shenanigans. Time Stamped or w/e it's called :BijouBijou:

Ballpark_Look

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Bessie raising her kid right

Archive

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's finally fucking starting, almost a year in the making.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Doki discovers the Boston Strangler in real time. Add this to this list of Doki's rigging being fucking amazing. It even catches the moment she gasps and slightly recoils from her screen :dokiWTF:

KIARA MY DOG DIED LETS GOOO

Gigi is very family friendly. Some would say a little too friendly...

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

The interesting thing is that this is her second time debuting under vSekai, she already did it once before under a different persona. Taiga was actually a persona that is only conjured about 3 months ago. She already debutted and streamed under NumihoVS. But this shit go deeper.
She had a fansly which is now closed. There is an internet archive of it, it's NSFW, architect level ass and tits, click at your own risk, posting both coomer content as both her irl self and a different vtuber model which, I managed to traced back to be a "KannaBissu". She purged most of this twitter account but for some reason left this up. Also proudly called herself top 0.41% fansly. P/s: I think she fucked up the translation, that's "Kanna Peace", Kanna Bissu is written differently.
whore-4.png

twitter link

whore-couple.png

malewhore-2.png

malewhore-3.png

Btw if her words are true and she has been content creatin for 10 years, this might be a hag dating a college kid and roped him into doing coomer content on the internet. Take it as you will.

Anyway he had a youtube channel and he uploaded this. Featuring the beloved girlfriend Nimuho/Taiga.

There you have it. Now if you can find which vtuber companies actually used to house these two fucking whores based on their voice. But I highly doubt it's a big one. Good luck. There's also a chance it's a fansly corpo btw.

Quoting again to add context

Went to that forum to check if they had any archives or something to say about her coomer content, found some interesting posts under her name:
241013-142226.png

241013-142255.png
That is such an absurd rrat it sounds straight up from /vt/, but considering what frz pulled up I want to believe it, lying about this is definitely in line with grifter behavior.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

whore-4.png

twitter link

whore-couple.png

malewhore-2.png

malewhore-3.png

Quoting again to add context

Went to that forum to check if they had any archives or something to say about her coomer content, found some interesting posts under her name:
241013-142226.png

241013-142255.png
That is such an absurd rrat it sounds straight up from /vt/, but considering what frz pulled up I want to believe it, lying about this is definitely in line with grifter behavior.
Yeah, this sounds like classic lewdtuber grifting.

I mean, she hasn't debuted yet, and she is already...well...working

1728844134898.png

Bronze

Koops

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Well the time has come for Lilybelle's final stream:

I may not have caught much of her content outside of the Chris chan stuff but she was fun and had a very underrated singing voice. Hopefully everything goes well for her in the future.

I've been watching a bit more Nina and Freya lately. Looks like Freya released an original song:

Also just realized that Freya is the third person I've watched play Chrono Trigger this year.

EDIT:
Lilybelle Youtube Afterparty here:

No art today but I may have found another dinotuber:
Heroes of Might and Mego.png
If you can hear this image you're a real one.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Actually, I don't think I've seen anyone that does Ollie cosplay that isn't just "wear a wig and rent the outfit", now that I think about it. She's basically the deterrent for casual cosplayers out there.
If you haven't shoved a sword through your head, are you really trying?

Top Bottom