"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
If you haven't shoved a sword through your head, are you really trying?
dbPX62xW_o.jpg

The latest ollie cosplayer I took photo off (April this year) definitely has a sword through her head. So at least there's some effort.

Horo7618

No one in particular
dbPX62xW_o.jpg

The latest ollie cosplayer I took photo off (April this year) definitely has a sword through her head. So at least there's some effort.
splitting it into halves is cheating.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She cooked something

It's far from the most egregious, but what is it with vtubers pilling shit on their intro screens? There's only a few that do it in a creative way; the rest it's just a clutter over what is a good intro screen. Especially here, as Erina's is amazing... then she goes and slaps some shit on it and it ruins the beauty. Is this a woman thing? Do I have another thing to hate women for?

Tears For Fears with both Gary Jules and Disturbed, with Mad World and Shout respectively.

The Donnie Darko version of Mad World, sure, but Distrubed's version of Shout (known by them as Shout 2000, as that was the cool thing we did back then)? Pretty sure the Tears for Fears version is still the far more known one, but then again, I'm well disconnected with the music scene.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's far from the most egregious, but what is it with vtubers pilling shit on their intro screens? There's only a few that do it in a creative way; the rest it's just a clutter over what is a good intro screen. Especially here, as Erina's is amazing... then she goes and slaps some shit on it and it ruins the beauty. Is this a woman thing? Do I have another thing to hate women for?
An intro screen is probably the easiest way to shoutout random new works or fanart you got, Erina has already been using her unmodified intro for like what? 2 years now? Its already been used a fair bit

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's the virtual equivalent of putting stickers on a laptop, so yes it's a woman thing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara calls herself "UwU Seggs Princess"

God damn, the expressions on Airi's alt model. That's impressive.
Yeah Clara's a wizard

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

💛 🩷 Time

Clara calls herself "UwU Seggs Princess"

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Why does Roboco have handcuffs handcuffs hanging on the wall, and what did she mean by "hobby" :ameliaThink:

Void Scribas

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lol:
I remember being very kind-of attracted to Rupert the Bear. -Clara

Airi:
Screenshot-2024-09-22-220151.png

Simple design, but good enough to still show visible disgust.

Again, I love that Clara gifted her a model that's simple in design, but expressive enough to still show her visible disgust when Clara says some weird shit.
:airidepressed:

Speaking of Airi, I just noticed she's got a rare early stream happening in a few minutes:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Bronze

More horror stream

DK's playing Lobotomy Corp too

x Hades Stamps

Well the time has come for Lilybelle's final stream:

I may not have caught much of her content outside of the Chris chan stuff but she was fun and had a very underrated singing voice. Hopefully everything goes well for her in the future.

Anyone who’s archiving, please share

Kalion

:)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I like the disco music, the rest is pretty eh. Man if they really got that trannoid as the store brand botan the drama that thing will bring to the rest is gonna be hilarious :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like the disco music, the rest is pretty eh. Man if they really got that trannoid as the store brand botan the drama that thing will bring to the rest is gonna be hilarious :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Looks more like a troon version of Axel or off-brand buffpup.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Are there any other examples of a cover eclipsing the original to this extent?

I was surprised to find out Lovers in a Dangerous Time by Barenaked Ladies is actually a cover. The original is by a guy named Bruce Cockburn, which I'm told is pronounced like "ko-burn" but I'll choose to ignore that. Cockburn is apparently one of those Canadian artists that everyone in Canada knows but didn't break out elsewhere like, well, Barenaked Ladies did. Cockburn's version is easier to karaoke for a talentless hack like me.

Wow, she is actually Asian.

1728828130086.png

Good job on the screenshot because that tweet was deleted quickly. Hi, Meru. Congrats on the new gig.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
I realise it's because idol got bought by Brave while they were already preparing Gen 3, but it's funny they're debuting a second blond hyena after just 3 weeks of Poma's debut in V4Mirai.
Poma doesn't lean on the hyena dick jokes other than to pretend to get flustered by them from time to time, so the contrast with getting an actual Person of Gender to play Yena will be interesting.
I assume she agreed to play ball with such chat interactions beforehand, otherwise we have a live meltdown to look forward to in the future. That or idol's going for the girldick mommy coomer audience and her threatening to peg chat will be a common occurrence.
(Sidenote, when they showed Poma's concept art, between the hyena theme and the pink-blue-white colour scheme I was fearing the worst. So glad we got our sweet ADHD menhera yeen instead.)

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

I have no idea what she's doing

Uruka learns how cubs are made

:chibiBrainDamage:

I was surprised to find out Lovers in a Dangerous Time by Barenaked Ladies is actually a cover. The original is by a guy named Bruce Cockburn, which I'm told is pronounced like "ko-burn" but I'll choose to ignore that. Cockburn is apparently one of those Canadian artists that everyone in Canada knows but didn't break out elsewhere like, well, Barenaked Ladies did. Cockburn's version is easier to karaoke for a talentless hack like me.
Another one people may not know is that Black Magic Woman, best known as a Santana song, was originally written and performed by Fleetwood Mac.

Of course, we all really know that song was always meant to be @God's Strongest Mozumite 's anthem

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Forewarned collab.
Mariya POV

Yae POV

Kanna POV

Daiya POV

Arya posted highlights from the tourney she participated.

Top Bottom