"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Negzana

Kaela is playing an FPS I wonder what it i- it's more Mainland chinkshit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii twitter space.

she's having issues so it ended.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Ceci discovers her inner Twitch streamer (she hates doing thumbnails)

Uruka stripteases for chat on occasion. Technically.

Mint is into some weird fucking shit. Like smutty e-books about being eaten out by mothmen.

that's not a joke btw why is she like this

Kazuma

Early Adopter

This cool new streamer called Dooby3D is testing a stream. Show some support to the new indies. :smugina:

Edit: Too late it's over
:ameraintear:

Someone archived her test stream.
I missed her gremlin voice :sanasmile:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Ceci discovers her inner Twitch streamer (she hates doing thumbnails)

Uruka stripteases for chat on occasion. Technically.

Mint is into some weird fucking shit. Like smutty e-books about being eaten out by mothmen.

I love the existence of cheap shitty smut ebooks very funny good comedy 10/10.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh I didn't even notice, it's actually been exactly 2 years since the twin's graduation from MangaGamer KEK, almost seems too good to be true tbh.

Also they posted on the virtualyoutubers subreddit, which has NEVER happened before with any Holomem (probably because past-life talk is allowed). Likely did so as a bit of catharsis because they used to be regulars there when shilling themselves.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Amusing to watch people discover that Bao, in fact, never was the final boss of femcoomers.

frz

Okay, decided to do a bit of watching/research on VDoki. This is hampered by the fact that there's very little info on vtuber wiki (the company doesn't have a page) and here's what you get when you visit the company's website.

View attachment 80511View attachment 80510

This group is a year old, by the way. Not having a working website a year in does not inspire a great amount of confidence in the company.

The group currently has four members. They started out with Moggi Ijunkit, who left (more detail here by Banana Hammock), but they have managed to pick up a new member at the start of this month. There's a launch trailer on YouTube, and the character reveals of new and current members, is a three-shot compilation of the character's tits bouncing up and down, the character face, and character thighs. Not the greatest first impression and I think it did them a disservice since I didn't really see any whore behaviour for the talents I briefly checked out.

First up, caught AuroraPhoenyx live playing an MMO. It looks like she's the most popular member of the group within the confines of Kick (and seems to be the most popular Kick vtuber at about 7K subs). She was on day 62 of a subathon, and as far as I could tell, had made 2300 subs in that time. Not really sure how much a "sub" is, to be able to work out a dollar value for that two months of work, let alone what sort of cut her company is taking. It better not be much if they can't even get a template website working. Her model was pretty expressive, and it appeared to be a regular MMO gaming stream - no lewdbaiting, no whore website links or the like. Oh, and AuroraPhoenyx's vtuber wiki page is extremely long for someone with 7K subs that's been streaming for three years. I've seen Hololive girls with shorter pages than Aurora's.

Aurora's numbers vary wildly - I started watching when she was half an hour into stream and she was at forty views, and she climbed to over a thousand CCV by hour in, stayed there for a while, and fell down to 200CCV. Her chat appeared to be pretty dead while she was at four-view territory (and appeared roughly the same amount regardless of CCV), but I don't know what chat engagement is like on Kick versus viewer count.

HoneyKub appears to stream on both Twitch and Kick (and does different streams on each) but gets way more views on Twitch. It's good she has a backup platform if Twitch doesn't work out but I'm not sure I'd spend as much time on Kick as she does if I were struggling at two-view territory when she's a mid three-view on Twitch. Not sure how reliable the viewing numbers are on Kick though, and if they refer to total VOD views or something else. Also not sure where she makes more money as a streamer, since Kick is apparently pretty generous with the cut between platform and streamer.

Had a quick glance at the other two girls currently in the group, they're low three-views for their VODs., if you can believe the numbers on Kick.

Lastly, a summary of Kick as a streaming platform from my brief foray:
  • They seem to want vtubers on the platform - Aurora, at least, has received gift subs from Kick staff and the Kick CEO multiple times.
  • There is a vtuber category on Kick, and it's not hard to navigate to with a quick search. When I was writing this post, there were two three-view vtuber streamers and ten two-view vtuber streamers. There were plenty of one-view girls (one, as in the number of viewers, not the amount of CCV digits) and they were pretty easy to find if that's your thing.
  • They don't seem to care much about copyright - I briefly tried out a stream by Honeykub and she's straight up playing music by Kaunaz Dagaz on her loading screen.
  • You can only see VODs if a talent isn't live. I couldn't check out Aurora's other streams since she was live while I was researching this shit.
  • No watching a video from the start if you're late. If you pause a livestream, you don't get to see what you missed when you unpause.
Overall, I don't think I'd use Kick as a streamer unless I wanted to go full whore or full Alex Jones, and even then I'd be seeing if I could rework what sort of content I wanted to do instead to fit within YouTube or Twitch's guidelines. They're both aids in different ways, but Kick seems to have a very small audience to grow from, and even if you worked out that Aurora was doing okay financially with her paid gift sub numbers, it's a pretty big step down to the next most-popular talent there.
1. Kick is known to use fake viewer number.

2. There are literally no ads and no sponsor as no company wants to affiliate with kick. The only one you can get is playing stakes.com, but I bet they have a threshold and not allow just any streamer. You actually keep 95% Of the donation/subscriber as a kick streamer, but the 2nd biggest source of income for most streamer is gone. (1st being merches, but only if you know what you are doing since scams are rampant)
Where did you get this 2.300 subs in 1 subathon from. I do not believe the number 2.300 at all. If you look at her monthly top gifter... only 4 person has gifted her subs this month, with a total of 25 subs given. So for that 2.300 subs to be true 1/3 of her followers must have naturally subbed. Which is honestly impossible.
If you look at her lifetime ranking which kick kindly provide on the stream. Her top 10 gifters gifted a total of 3720 subs across 15 months of streaming on kick. With the lowest gifted 147th.
Screenshot-2024-10-12-124336.jpg

Assuming she doesn't have more simps that's up to 18.600 usd from gifted subs and say... about $8.000 take home from 15 months (assuming the company take 50-50 cut and random number for tax). With unaccounted for natural subs and donations, she prob mades about minimum wage during that 15 months. Actually more than a lot of twitch/youtube 2 views vtuber could hope for.

Abit of a worrying statistic though is that 9 out of 10 of her top gifters has left for someone else and only mixtape041 is left standing. She might be forcing a subathon since she's not earning jack shit at the moment and needed the money.

3. The average chatters are either 12 years old who would frequent /pol/ if they knows /pol/ exists or actual /pol/ posters. It's just what naturally happened when you have an unmoderated hellhole. You might be able to filter them out as a small community. But you will inevitably run to them if you ever got big.

4. You can see VODs if a talent is live. Just click on their name. It's the same thing as twitch. Actually twitch is even more inconvenient regarding this. It's 1 click on kick, 2 click and a new tab on twitch.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Kick is known to use fake viewer number.
Yeah viewer numbers are incredibly inflated, I think mainly due to botting. There are kick streamers with 1k viewers that have chats less active than Twitch streamers with 100 viewers. Botting is like an open secret on kick.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Where did you get this 2.300 subs in 1 subathon from. I do not believe the number 2.300 at all. If you look at her monthly top gifter... only 4 person has gifted her subs this month, with a total of 25 subs given. So for that 2.300 subs to be true 1/3 of her followers must have naturally subbed. Which is honestly impossible.
If you look at her lifetime ranking which kick kindly provide on the stream. Her top 10 gifters gifted a total of 3720 subs across 15 months of streaming on kick. With the lowest gifted 147th.
Screenshot-2024-10-12-124336.jpg
Aurora has a sub goal of reading a fanfic at 2500 gift subs, and she was at about 2300 out of 2500 for the sub goal in the top left corner of the screen. The lifetime top gifted subs totals you have there come to 3.7K (this doesn't depict smaller donation totals), so the 2300 number she has in the top-left corner is from only part of her streaming career.

Now, it's entirely possible that I have misunderstood the situation. Aurora didn't talk about it in the forty-five minutes I watched of her, but I do presume the sub goal is for the subathon, and that she gained the depicted sub goal amount entirely within the subathon. She's also only doing the subathon four or five days a week, so it would have started about four months ago or so. Now, I could be wrong about any of this, but I honestly don't care enough to watch more to find out.

frz

Aurora has a sub goal of reading a fanfic at 2500 gift subs, and she was at about 2300 out of 2500 for the sub goal in the top left corner of the screen. The lifetime top gifted subs totals you have there come to 3.7K (this doesn't depict smaller donation totals), so the 2300 number she has in the top-left corner is from only part of her streaming career.

Now, it's entirely possible that I have misunderstood the situation. Aurora didn't talk about it in the forty-five minutes I watched of her, but I do presume the sub goal is for the subathon, and that she gained the depicted sub goal amount entirely within the subathon. She's also only doing the subathon four or five days a week, so it would have started about four months ago or so. Now, I could be wrong about any of this, but I honestly don't care enough to watch more to find out.
well that's a shit subathon then. What the point of subathon if you just... end the stream everyday
Also I just opened her stream and she's talking to a fucking male on stream. No wonder why all her gifters left ay lulmao.
@MerelyTourist speak are you mixtape041

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From the end of Sawa's stream. The game blindsided her with this :whatastory:

niggaphil

Wow, @superduper would need to buy a Tesla robot to statisfy her!!!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Seoleim

Far as I'm aware this is out of the blue but anyone notice how all of a sudden for the past week Pekora has been having tons of collabs? Like at least 1 a day. Unusual for her since doesn't she usually go solo for the most part? Strange to suddenly have a huge influx of of collabs for her and hope this isn't leading somewhere.

Top Bottom