"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mint playing DMC 1 in a bit

Place your bets is Mint a virgin Dante lover or a Chad Vergil lover? I kid both are cool but I like Vergil more

Chat: think supernatural but more edgy
Mint: you are speaking my language

Help the cute bun come up with a fanname

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Mint playing DMC 1 in a bit

I'm going to VOD watch her and judge everything she does :pippasquish:
Place your bets is Mint a virgin Dante lover or a Chad Vergil lover? I kid both are cool but I like Vergil more

neither, she's going to be a beta Nero simp :annoyedpippa:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Edit: Huh. Kick has its own vtuber group. By which I mean a group that exclusively streams on Kick (they post clips to YouTube), not one created by them (as far as I can tell).

Another edit: Wait, they've been around for a year now? There are absolutely zero posts here or on KF. Has anyone heard of these girls?
I mean, if you bring up "kick" to most vtuber fans, their first association is going to be "Vee".

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

I remember when I used to have a close friend a decade ago, his elder sister fell in love with DMC 3 Dante and goes as far calling him her boyfriend. I would not be surprised when Mint fall in love with DMC 3 Dante.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Kronii's ass:shiinastare:
1728691511104.png
More dance collab shorts at different milestones :sanasmile:

Ami is doing an unarchived karaoke

Archive:
mega
gofile

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Spooked But Lobotomized

Limkin

"Seen people be sympathetic over 30 year old lady harassing a barely legal adult than the barely legal adult for saying something that was kinda petty. (luca?)"
It's been more than a year, it's time to get over that golf collab stream. And every single person in the collab was making fun of him the entire time, not just Zaion.

VSoyBoy

@superduper, what are you doing? You're falling behind again!
Almost 10 days / 100 pages behind on the general thread. Get back into the mines!

Last edited:

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@superduper, what are you doing? You're falling behind again!
Almost 10 days / 100 pages behind on the general thread. Get back into those mines!
Bro can't even do his asylum duty properly. EXPLODE HIS PENIS.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tenma is about to stream Metaphor: ReFantazio as part of a sponsorship at the top of the hour. Will she turn it into an actual playthrough? I have absolutely no idea, but I *do* know she's going to go feral for at least one of the characters (Garius) and his common-law wife (Fabienne). I will never forgive Atlus for not letting us comfort the fox milf and her ex-husband's daughter (it's complicated).

While I go through the game myself, I've been looking for chuubas playing it as well, and...well, there aren't that many. I'll probably do what I did for Megaton Musashi and promote 2-views that are playing the game, so that other chuubas play the game as well. It's a win-win either way.

Though I'm really interested to see if Obake Pam picks up her playthrough, I really enjoyed her reactions to the demo. Same with Subaru, but that's because Subaru is, well, Subaru. She can make anything seem fun/entertaining.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Tenma is about to stream Metaphor: ReFantazio as part of a sponsorship at the top of the hour. Will she turn it into an actual playthrough? I have absolutely no idea, but I *do* know she's going to go feral for at least one of the characters (Garius) and his common-law wife (Fabienne). I will never forgive Atlus for not letting us comfort the fox milf and her ex-husband's daughter (it's complicated).

While I go through the game myself, I've been looking for chuubas playing it as well, and...well, there aren't that many. I'll probably do what I did for Megaton Musashi and promote 2-views that are playing the game, so that other chuubas play the game as well. It's a win-win either way.

Though I'm really interested to see if Obake Pam picks up her playthrough, I really enjoyed her reactions to the demo. Same with Subaru, but that's because Subaru is, well, Subaru. She can make anything seem fun/entertaining.

Lia has been openly feral about Metaphor, but I don't think she plans on playing it on stream.
~~~
Runie's special announcement is that her new original song, Apostasy, will be released this Sunday.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco just accomplished one of their major dreams and reached 1 million subs :pomuLove:
23859252.jpeg

Edit: They're getting their own visual novel as their 1-million sub wish! Oh no they're just listing their next big goals. Motivated doggos

Edit 2 (I'm retarded and bad at multi-tasking): The visual novel is indeed their 1-millon sub wish! The next big goal after that is the (duo)sololive!
538953895.jpeg

287942.jpg

Last edited:

Bronze

Runie's special announcement is that her new original song, Apostasy, will be released this Sunday.

Ninja'd so I might as well quote instead. On stream she said she wanted the song released on birthday but some bts stuff caused delays. Fishman and management pulled some strings, worked on it with the artist and managed to get it done for her birthday. She was pretty happy about it :sanasmile:

Jelly's jumping for the Beef

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Of course the chicken has to post a gif of the clock woman shaking her ass to "Mirage"

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
FuwaMoco just accomplished one of their major dreams and reached 1 million subs :pomuLove:
View attachment 80512

Edit: They're getting their own visual novel as their 1-million sub wish!
View attachment 80513

I really am glad for them. After their struggles back as the Misaki sisters, it really is heartwarming seeing them so happy in finally reaching their long awaited goal. They truly deserve all these milestones for their efforts. May they stick around for a long time.
:sanasmile:

Xuhle

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Now I present you the 570k subscriber Vtuber you have never heard of. #167 most subbed vtuber on the planet according to her word, Dino Sakura, from the land of Vietnam. She had also expressed the desire to beat Gura to become the #1 vtuber in the world.
Her corpo Vietuber Production also features 3 other vtubers, Kronus at 148k subscriber, Kagami Toki at 30.8k subs and Vyx Music at 2.24k

beside playing games, she does body cam streams where she wears a maid outfit.
Vietnam has this "confession" culture, basically facebook pages where people can message the moderators and post anonymously through said moderators, often used for whistleblowing and shitflinging disguised as whistle blowing, hence "confessions", in which, another vtuber alleged that this company bought subs and their growth aren't natural and vtubers shouldn't join this company
450380926-999635968573319-4433018221638733968-n.jpg

Like any reasonable stable human being, Dino Sakura threatened to sue said Vtuber for defamation.
450056412-999636011906648-6480337091415232530-n.jpg

The vtuber came out and revealed herself to be a Tome Kitaraka, a veteran 30k subs vtuber who has been streaming since 2021 and well respected by the scene. She challenged Dino to prove this company is a real company, and say Dino aint got shit on her, she can't defame what isn't real. Dino deleted the call out post, never provided the proof.
450211439-999636101906639-2307881627662400713-n.jpg

It was later found that Dino has 70 members (self-reported). A completely mismatch for a 570k subs channel.
Recently the Northern region was hit hard by a hurricane. Dino Sakura tried raising money for charity to aid for said hurricane, and somehow her 70-member strong fanbase managed to squeeze out 11 million dong (443 usd).
Dino got called out by everyone because she included the city of Hue, which is located ... in the Southern region which is 661 km (410 miles) away from the affected areas of the hurricane.
Dino responded by posting a bank receipt of his transaction to a charity group,
460230642-122112680018471689-1269862327137005418-n.jpg

People called Dino out for censoring the date and transaction ID but not the account number. But Dino was so dumb they forgot to censor the account number and amount of transaction: 5 million was donated; instead of the promised 11 million.
Unlucky for Dino, the charity group, called "National front" actually published the data on who donated by account number. So it was provable that the transaction never happened.
3 months ago, Dino got involved into a catfight with a dramatuber named ACN. And through some digging he and his fans was able to find a stream of Dino's slipping out his real voice

But tbh you don't even really need the clip. The voice he uses is fake as fuck and anyone with a brain can tell it isn't real. This guy mainly preys on elementary school children who is too dumb to use their brain and ears

People managed to dig out the real name and face of this "girl", who actually has been catfishing and scamming even before being a vtuber, born around 2000 or st. And was dumb enough to upload his real face instead of the wig face onto his girl account in here.
1.jpg

His fanbase however, consist on school children, so they vehemently defended him. To this day Dino still average 200-ish CCV.
A funny interaction where this guy who loves crossdressing and pose as a girl on the internet got triggered by a rainbow flag reaction was found
461993671-122116262030471689-2121661650171900882-n.jpg
A few days ago, Dino Sakura debuted his 5.0 model, which looks strangely familiar to a certain vtuber we all know and love
461189022-122138593952290341-6797167466607169423-n.jpg

Well turned out people found a commission message all the way 1 year ago
461593106-122115289394471689-6877087404292708692-n.jpg

And up on further inspections, it might be "inspired" by more than one vtuber.
461498951-122114942240471689-2824476120075108689-n.jpg
461189022-122138593952290341-6797167466607169423-n.jpg

This is what we thrive for! Thanks for the report, got a chunky laugh out of Rosenekura.

The female brain is fascinating. It's like we're watching Pippa discover fire.

The elf, Hulken, is drawn in such a way it activates my neurons and I don't even like elves. I don't know who did it but it's amazing, I can feel the love for Deedlit in her.

Marimari underscore en is also playing ReFantazio

Dog after dark celebrating 19k followers with a fat 3D model

The horse is racing in Party Dash with the girls Grape, Nyana and Alien Mixture

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom