"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

lolwatagain

Honestly, shit like that does make me a bit jealous Kiara is out there alone in Austria. I wish she would have the balls to also have a long-term Japan arc like Bae or the Bau Baus.
Considering what happened to her in the past, I can't blame her at all for not having the balls to have another long-term Japan arc. It's likely that she'll never have the balls as long as Rick is free to walk the streets of Japan.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Edit: Huh. Kick has its own vtuber group. By which I mean a group that exclusively streams on Kick (they post clips to YouTube), not one created by them (as far as I can tell).
Did a little more looking into this. The YouTube channel for their group has a video titled "Best Of VDoki | Best Moments From February-March! | #5." I liked the design for Moggi, so I decided to check her out. Clicked the link to her Kick channel. No videos. Clicked the Twitter link on her Kick page. Saw this:
1000008530.jpg
No mention of vDoki in her Twitter profile or by searching her tweets, aside from one reply to their announcement message.

frz

Now I present you the 570k subscriber Vtuber you have never heard of. #167 most subbed vtuber on the planet according to her word, Dino Sakura, from the land of Vietnam. She had also expressed the desire to beat Gura to become the #1 vtuber in the world.
Her corpo Vietuber Production also features 3 other vtubers, Kronus at 148k subscriber, Kagami Toki at 30.8k subs and Vyx Music at 2.24k

beside playing games, she does body cam streams where she wears a maid outfit.
Vietnam has this "confession" culture, basically facebook pages where people can message the moderators and post anonymously through said moderators, often used for whistleblowing and shitflinging disguised as whistle blowing, hence "confessions", in which, another vtuber alleged that this company bought subs and their growth aren't natural and vtubers shouldn't join this company
450380926-999635968573319-4433018221638733968-n.jpg

Like any reasonable stable human being, Dino Sakura threatened to sue said Vtuber for defamation.
450056412-999636011906648-6480337091415232530-n.jpg

The vtuber came out and revealed herself to be a Tome Kitaraka, a veteran 30k subs vtuber who has been streaming since 2021 and well respected by the scene. She challenged Dino to prove this company is a real company, and say Dino aint got shit on her, she can't defame what isn't real. Dino deleted the call out post, never provided the proof.
450211439-999636101906639-2307881627662400713-n.jpg

It was later found that Dino has 70 members (self-reported). A completely mismatch for a 570k subs channel.
Recently the Northern region was hit hard by a hurricane. Dino Sakura tried raising money for charity to aid for said hurricane, and somehow her 70-member strong fanbase managed to squeeze out 11 million dong (443 usd).
Dino got called out by everyone because she included the city of Hue, which is located ... in the Southern region which is 661 km (410 miles) away from the affected areas of the hurricane.
Dino responded by posting a bank receipt of his transaction to a charity group,
460230642-122112680018471689-1269862327137005418-n.jpg

People called Dino out for censoring the date and transaction ID but not the account number. But Dino was so dumb they forgot to censor the account number and amount of transaction: 5 million was donated; instead of the promised 11 million.
Unlucky for Dino, the charity group, called "National front" actually published the data on who donated by account number. So it was provable that the transaction never happened.
3 months ago, Dino got involved into a catfight with a dramatuber named ACN. And through some digging he and his fans was able to find a stream of Dino's slipping out his real voice

But tbh you don't even really need the clip. The voice he uses is fake as fuck and anyone with a brain can tell it isn't real. This guy mainly preys on elementary school children who is too dumb to use their brain and ears

People managed to dig out the real name and face of this "girl", who actually has been catfishing and scamming even before being a vtuber, born around 2000 or st. And was dumb enough to upload his real face instead of the wig face onto his girl account in here.
1.jpg

His fanbase however, consist on school children, so they vehemently defended him. To this day Dino still average 200-ish CCV.
A funny interaction where this guy who loves crossdressing and pose as a girl on the internet got triggered by a rainbow flag reaction was found
461993671-122116262030471689-2121661650171900882-n.jpg
A few days ago, Dino Sakura debuted his 5.0 model, which looks strangely familiar to a certain vtuber we all know and love
461189022-122138593952290341-6797167466607169423-n.jpg

Well turned out people found a commission message all the way 1 year ago
461593106-122115289394471689-6877087404292708692-n.jpg

And up on further inspections, it might be "inspired" by more than one vtuber.
461498951-122114942240471689-2824476120075108689-n.jpg

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Did a little more looking into this. The YouTube channel for their group has a video titled "Best Of VDoki | Best Moments From February-March! | #5." I liked the design for Moggi, so I decided to check her out. Clicked the link to her Kick channel. No videos. Clicked the Twitter link on her Kick page. Saw this:
View attachment 80498
No mention of vDoki in her Twitter profile or by searching her tweets, aside from one reply to their announcement message.

"openly racist/sexist streamers"

Pippa, you gatta give Kick another chance - it sounds like the perfect platform for Phase Connect!

Last edited:

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I, for one, am looking forward to continued Warframe Supremacy. Place your bets on which talent will want to play the game regularly, non-sponsored (if any). Imagine, if you will, HoloLive TennoGen skins. If Octavia can be Hatsune Miku, anything's possible.

If you don't want to wait for a HoloLive talent (or Silvervale) to play Warframe, consider Ushio Ebi, she's been streaming the game for years as well as every Tennocon since 2022, you can find them all in a playlist on YouTube, but here is her most recent stream of the game:

Ayame is actually a really good choice for Warframe. Especially as any number of frames could be colored pretty close to her character colors. Also makes sense to contract with Hololive since it's the first actually Japanese named one.

There's a couple of regular Vtubers that stream Warframe, though its pull on Twitch is pretty low these days. Warframe is weirdly out of the Twitch/Youtube space pretty heavily these days, but, by all accounts, it still pushes a massive amount of players & revenue.

For the holomembers, part of me wants to see Botan playing with a 4-focused Mesa build, Miko on Titania going nuts running into everything because she can't figure out the controls is pixie mode, Gigi in a Valkyr and any of the goth-y ones running around as Khora would be fun.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The only thing that worries me with kick is the fact that if vtubers start moving there, retard streamers will start making content out of them and send their viewers to say dumb shit. Knowing how mentally weak most vtubers are, there will be some breakdowns on stream.
They need chat moderation tools

I swear I'm not a schizo.
0QfGm6I.jpeg

XyPLWG1.jpeg

38°15'56.3"N 140°52'35.4"E
Just took the address of her agency from her youtube description and looked around for like 2 minutes.
I like when they 3D model places after IRL spaces. Its pretty cool. They should do this more for 3D lives and concerts. I want to see the small plaza in Shinjuku next to the train tracks and the prince hotel in 3d since its also a place where amateur singers often stop and play for the crowd. Im willing to bet that shit is probably rendered since hell, even the Yakuza games take place around that area.

Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Yikes. Also, Quinn rant clip
Full VOD
So apparently Quinn had a nigga woman moment which he deleted. This is more or less the summary added some of my own commentary in red.

Creator does something people dont care. Someone else does the same and they get shit because its not the usual content they do.

This is why I hate the “Vtuber community”

Defend shitty behavior of their content creator (speaking in general terms but hinting its a woman)

Dont be a hypocrite and be ok with the other person also doing the shitty thing.

Just tell them you hate them. Makes reference mocking sjws calling others “ist” and “phobes”. “Shut the fuck up”

I can say something racist and these people wont care. I say something mean to some girl and they look into it. “Is he fucking the bitch.”

These people spend 5 hours in some forum talking about why someone they dont like is interacting with their content creator

I dont like the woke side either. Its just jokes.

Other anti-woke side only grandstands when its against someone they hate.

Seen people be sympathetic over 30 year old lady harassing a barely legal adult than the barely legal adult for saying something that was kinda petty. (luca?)

DAT SHIT WAS KRAYZ

To get support you have to hate on something everyone hates and then make a sob story and everyone will like you. Thats the formula.

Those people will eventually turn on you. I am not going to act that way so others like me.

I made a tweet and got hate but someone else by name talked about me and they got support. It was a tweet about something else and I got hate for it (possibly Sayu’s tweet).

He is less charitable than someone who is liking tweets that are saying “fuck you” by name. I was like 19 and they were like 30something.

Mentions that he talked to that person privately and said that they dont hate them but that the tweet wasnt about them even if they dont like what they said. We moved on but im still painted as the villain.

I dont have problems with this person anymore.

Confirms its Sayu by saying he couldnt clear things publicly because they were under contract and they couldnt talk or he would get in trouble.

It was an accident but I had to deal with the consequences. (welcome to being a man, you could always transition i guess)

Im not perfect but most of the drama he has been in he has been dragged into it unknowingly.

“You support doxing” I didnt know there was a clip going around. Also how is me talking about joking about a certain thing bad somehow saying I support doxing. (so the tweet was directed at her)

15:46 - “They grandstand about random shit because they like one person over the other. You are ok defending jokes about rape but you are not ok with someone getting doxed? One is not any better than the other.”
(this nigga is dumb)
I mean a joke is more forgivable than doxing someone but how can you use one thing to make the other more accepted.

You have to accept that people wont be charitable with certain situations but they will if its someone they like.

ITZ KRAYZ

Talks about the Korean thing (honestly that shit was kinda clever/funny)

SunnySplosion shows up in chat and comments “I just walked in and you’re in drama again”

“Hi Sunny, Imma just shut the fuck up”

“People who are going to get mad at me for saying what im saying (you know who you are) but like i said, I dont have beef. I just have beef with how people are willing to (give him hate because he has done the same another person has done).

Chat ask why do people hate you:
“Gonna be honest with you, its two, but i dont want to be ego-andy and say its true”
  1. They dont fuck with my content. Which is fine.
  2. I have balls. And i mean i say shit people are scared to say that is the truth. (thought he meant he was male)

What i say is true and it strikes a chord but they dont like it because its true and instead of reflecting they say “you are trying to change things, no, fuck you”.

Or they dont like me because i interacted with females positively. Im sorry for being friends with a content creator that was never going to fuck you. My bad.

To these people its impossible that im a friend with them and not fucking them. How can you say im gay and then say im fucking them. Pick one.

DAS KRAZY

SunnySplosion: “They don't have friends who are girls so they imagine friendship with a girl immediately means dating them.”

Quinn is making this girl worse. OMG they are ruining this person. (technically he is not wrong with this take, See #1 up there)

But also at the same time, “Quinn is so gay”

Is me telling you this offending you, its not my problem. That's your problem.

Doesnt matter how much tier 3 subs or how much time you have been a member, its not going to happen and I dont think you should have the expectation that you are going to.

I dont even think that the content creator that feeds into that should be responsible.

The thing is that if you feed into it and you get mad your viewers are like that then 1 + 1 = 2 stupid.

Thats why people that do more NSFW content get more stalkers because its the nature of the people consuming that content. And i dont think that they deserve it but im just saying that If you know X action leads to X result and you don't like that result then don't do that action.

Its Crazy

Its Crazy
I don't disagree that unicorns are faggots and should be sent to the wall. I think its wild that he somehow doesn't see much of a difference between doxing and making a rape joke. He does but at the same time he doesn't. He is so close to getting it, but zoomer brain gonna zoom. As to why the fuck people were on his case? I don't believe it was a coincidence that his tweet was referring to her which he then confirms in a way. If it was I guess it sucks but what can you do. Its also interesting that he doesnt get that the virtue signal that comes from the anti-woke side usually shows up because they are using the same logic/tactics against them. People wouldnt give a shit about Uki being a racist if other people in that same fandom wouldnt be bitching and moaning about "muh racism".

In his quest to not make drama he vagueposts about gay shit which will just cause drama (typical woman moment).

Its similar to the whole Raziel/Luca thing. If Niji as a company wouldn't have listed all of the shit they fired Zaion over, people wouldn't go digging for evidence of talents doing the same shit or even worse. People are weaponizing the same gay shit that was weaponized against their favorite talent. Is it gay? Yes? But its a good way to showcase the bullshit.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here is an archive of Rem's karaoke
gofile
mega

My archive of Liz's karaoke got fucked up because my pc crashed during her stream. I tried recording again after i restarted my pc but it looked like ytarchive only managed to record the first 50 minutes of her stream
:depressedtako:

Mint playing DMC 1 in a bit

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Now I present you the 570k subscriber Vtuber you have never heard of. #167 most subbed vtuber on the planet according to her word, Dino Sakura, from the land of Vietnam. She had also expressed the desire to beat Gura to become the #1 vtuber in the world.
Her corpo Vietuber Production also features 3 other vtubers, Kronus at 148k subscriber, Kagami Toki at 30.8k subs and Vyx Music at 2.24k

beside playing games, she does body cam streams where she wears a maid outfit.
Vietnam has this "confession" culture, basically facebook pages where people can message the moderators and post anonymously through said moderators, often used for whistleblowing and shitflinging disguised as whistle blowing, hence "confessions", in which, another vtuber alleged that this company bought subs and their growth aren't natural and vtubers shouldn't join this company
450380926-999635968573319-4433018221638733968-n.jpg

Like any reasonable stable human being, Dino Sakura threatened to sue said Vtuber for defamation.
450056412-999636011906648-6480337091415232530-n.jpg

The vtuber came out and revealed herself to be a Tome Kitaraka, a veteran 30k subs vtuber who has been streaming since 2021 and well respected by the scene. She challenged Dino to prove this company is a real company, and say Dino aint got shit on her, she can't defame what isn't real. Dino deleted the call out post, never provided the proof.
450211439-999636101906639-2307881627662400713-n.jpg

It was later found that Dino has 70 members (self-reported). A completely mismatch for a 570k subs channel.
Recently the Northern region was hit hard by a hurricane. Dino Sakura tried raising money for charity to aid for said hurricane, and somehow her 70-member strong fanbase managed to squeeze out 11 million dong (443 usd).
Dino got called out by everyone because she included the city of Hue, which is located ... in the Southern region which is 661 km (410 miles) away from the affected areas of the hurricane.
Dino responded by posting a bank receipt of his transaction to a charity group,
460230642-122112680018471689-1269862327137005418-n.jpg

People called Dino out for censoring the date and transaction ID but not the account number. But Dino was so dumb they forgot to censor the account number and amount of transaction: 5 million was donated; instead of the promised 11 million.
Unlucky for Dino, the charity group, called "National front" actually published the data on who donated by account number. So it was provable that the transaction never happened.
3 months ago, Dino got involved into a catfight with a dramatuber named ACN. And through some digging he and his fans was able to find a stream of Dino's slipping out his real voice

But tbh you don't even really need the clip. The voice he uses is fake as fuck and anyone with a brain can tell it isn't real. This guy mainly preys on elementary school children who is too dumb to use their brain and ears

People managed to dig out the real name and face of this "girl", who actually has been catfishing and scamming even before being a vtuber, born around 2000 or st. And was dumb enough to upload his real face instead of the wig face onto his girl account in here.
1.jpg

His fanbase however, consist on school children, so they vehemently defended him. To this day Dino still average 200-ish CCV.
A funny interaction where this guy who loves crossdressing and pose as a girl on the internet got triggered by a rainbow flag reaction was found
461993671-122116262030471689-2121661650171900882-n.jpg
A few days ago, Dino Sakura debuted his 5.0 model, which looks strangely familiar to a certain vtuber we all know and love

Well turned out people found a commission message all the way 1 year ago
461593106-122115289394471689-6877087404292708692-n.jpg

And up on further inspections, it might be "inspired" by more than one vtuber.
461498951-122114942240471689-2824476120075108689-n.jpg

Miguel Gura Zentreya (FORMA DE AGENTE NARANJA)

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Daisy Doodle is inviting people into her home just so she can shoot them.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DanishCookies

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Yuu's Anime NYC segment is up with subs

Even if wasn't too into it Runie wants to see the Xenomorph.

Hags lusting after phallic objects, mucho unseiso

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spooked But Lobotomized

Spergatory

Early Adopter

This cool new streamer called Dooby3D is testing a stream. Show some support to the new indies. :smugina:

Edit: Too late it's over
:ameraintear:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

This cool new streamer called Dooby3D is testing a stream. Show some support to the new indies. :smugina:

Edit: Too late it's over
:ameraintear:

imagine not catching the stream

fake DoobHead, sad...

Spooked But Lobotomized

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I heard her say "see ya" so I'm basically one of her top Doobers
Oh yeah? I heard her say "This is just a stream delay test" so why don't you make way for your betters, peasant. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

EDIT: She went back online for about a minute and had Youtube and Twitch chat post different colored hearts as a test.

Last edited:
Top Bottom