"It's not every day that two people would come across the same poop!"Tsukino Mito

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Nagisa Trout from the newly debuted NIjisanji JP's gen Speciale (the gen whose theme revolves around restaurant concept) has announced that he will be going on indefinite hiatus, just nearly 2 months after his debut

archive

No specific reasoning was mentioned and qrts are mostly people wondering why the main NijiJP account isn't saying anything about it due to how sudden the info was,
I haven't been able to find any particular information, so any input from anyone more knowledgeable is much appreciated.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Human Resource Machine

Yuki singing

Super Meche will be playing Skullgirls 2nd Encore in 10 minutes

Chama will be singing at the same time

soap suds

Nagisa Trout from the newly debuted NIjisanji JP's gen Speciale (the gen whose theme revolves around restaurant concept) has announced that he will be going on indefinite hiatus, just nearly 2 months after his debut

archive

No specific reasoning was mentioned and qrts are mostly people wondering why the main NijiJP account isn't saying anything about it due to how sudden the info was,
I haven't been able to find any particular information, so any input from anyone more knowledgeable is much appreciated.

It probably has to do with stuff outside of Niji. He had to cancel stream the other day due to some other business.
And from some streams here and there he's been mentioning how tired he is and that he's sorry he hasn't been as passionate on stream due to it. The way he said it gave off the vibe that it has something to do with IRL stuff, but maybe I read the vibes wrong lol.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Holy shit, Hololive playing Warframe
AND ITS AYAME OF ALL PEOPLE

Its just an Sponsorship

But i am still glad these Warframe guys got us the first ayame stream of the month :shubaIapprob:

closedblas

Ruthless business women Asano Ruri sponsored a karaoke relay this morning.
Mostly tiny indies, with somewhat big indie Quontama rounding it out.

"Indies" is arguable, some of them rep an "agency" or brand that only retweets them.
They ended with a release of a love live cover.

RIM drops a cover. KAF has a minilive tomorrow morning if you want to wake up at 6am EST. Kamitsubaki stocks have been inclining hard the last several months.

Solo cover from Vitte from VALIS, a sister act with Kamitsubaki. I'm really interested in where they're taking their "hybrid" vtuber project.
plus goddam they thicc af

Lastly, if you're going to only click on one of my links, I'd say this Mair 3D live is incredible.
Love to see this creativity. And her lives have always been great.

closedblas

Lastly, if you're going to only click on one of my links, I'd say this Mair 3D live is incredible.
Love to see this creativity. And her lives have always been great.
I swear I'm not a schizo.
0QfGm6I.jpeg

XyPLWG1.jpeg

38°15'56.3"N 140°52'35.4"E
Just took the address of her agency from her youtube description and looked around for like 2 minutes.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Its just an Sponsorship

But i am still glad these Warframe guys got us the first ayame stream of the month :shubaIapprob:

"Arigathanks for accepting our sponsorship Ayame-san. Anything else we could do for you?"
"Yes... Could you shred this document for me? My shredder at home is broken."
"Ok, anything for you Ayame-san... Is this Ninomae Ina'nis' working visa appli-"
images(29).jpg
"It'll just be our little secret Warframe-san."

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Its just an Sponsorship

What's in the promocode if any Warframe players are curious. Affinity Booster is 3 days.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gin and rin on the telly and gin wants your money
part 1 of the donothon

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
It probably has to do with stuff outside of Niji. He had to cancel stream the other day due to some other business.
And from some streams here and there he's been mentioning how tired he is and that he's sorry he hasn't been as passionate on stream due to it. The way he said it gave off the vibe that it has something to do with IRL stuff, but maybe I read the vibes wrong lol.
Offtopic but welcome back it’s nice to see you again!

Limkin

gin and rin on the telly and gin wants your money
part 1 of the donothon
They should make the top goal Gin being tender loving mother and saying nothing but nice things about Rin for an hour in the most sugarly voice possible

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
They should make the top goal Gin being tender loving mother and saying nothing but nice things about Rin for an hour in the most sugarly voice possible
someones dying by the end of that im sure

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's that time of the day. You must choose among these blonde women:
Lumi with Lollipop Chainsaw:

Kanna with another classic horror game (can't wait for the tinnitus):

Poma with zatsu:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Subaru talks about Yugioh

Nerissa accidentally reveals her schizophrenia, Gigi has to suppress her sarcastic urges

someones dying by the end of that im sure
yeah, my sides:SelenHAHAhere:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
New Suisei cover with Kuzuha of NijisanjiJP dropping tomorrow

Bronze

Noa talent is debuting someone on 12th and I only know of it because of a watchalong.

She's debuting under Noa with a new model as far as I know.

Last edited:

Salado

Tenma is playing Iron Long with a heart monitor.

Top Bottom