"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Far as I'm aware this is out of the blue but anyone notice how all of a sudden for the past week Pekora has been having tons of collabs? Like at least 1 a day. Unusual for her since doesn't she usually go solo for the most part? Strange to suddenly have a huge influx of of collabs for her and hope this isn't leading somewhere.
If she was smart about it she could retire now and live off of royalties if the pulls an ame. Hell she could even join vshojo and be a hasbeen and coast on for years. I still think it would be dumb to leave now but she's one of the few who could can quit tomorrow and be set for life and a half.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't wait until in 10 years time everything and anything becomes a graduation death flag, because "so-and-so did it years ago"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Far as I'm aware this is out of the blue but anyone notice how all of a sudden for the past week Pekora has been having tons of collabs? Like at least 1 a day. Unusual for her since doesn't she usually go solo for the most part? Strange to suddenly have a huge influx of of collabs for her and hope this isn't leading somewhere.
It's not really out of the blue. She announced at the start of the week that she'll be doing a special week of collabs, where the person she's collabing with thinks of what they'll do together:

27303.png

8578935.jpg

Pekora has been pushing hard for special streams this year like Hardcore Minecraft, ARK, the members-only Minecraft server, SIlent Mario Party, etc. I don't think there's a real reason to be concerned about graduating, just seems like she's been pretty motivated ever since doing her solo live back in December.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's not really out of the blue. She announced at the start of the week that she'll be doing a special week of collabs, where the person she's collabing with thinks of what they'll do together:

View attachment 80525
View attachment 80526

Pekora has been pushing hard for special streams this year like Hardcore Minecraft, ARK, the members-only Minecraft server, SIlent Mario Party, etc. I don't think there's a real reason to be concerned about graduating, just seems like she's been pretty motivated ever since doing her solo live back in December.

COPE
She's graduating bro, no other explanation.

Seoleim

View attachment 80525
View attachment 80526

Well that explains it then, wasn't aware of this announcement. It's been talked about by other Holomems that she won't do collabs if she doesn't like the idea so this must have been something that appealed to her.

akaaoi

COPE
She's graduating bro, no other explanation.
Not doom-y enough. Here, try this one instead:

She obviously has rabbit cancer and is making as many happy collab memories as possible for her streaming friends before her sad end.

the red road

This might help explain why twitch targets vtubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

akaaoi

Brrat bros....

"I promised I'd be around but I couldn't due to reasons I can't talk about. I don't want to talk about it or my smile will turn upside down."

Welp, place your bets. Bae project fell through? Had something big planned with Ina that got scrapped due to the Visa thing? Or Ina straight-up graduating after deciding the visa SNAFU was her last straw?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

USS IOWA

"I promised I'd be around but I couldn't due to reasons I can't talk about. I don't want to talk about it or my smile will turn upside down."

Welp, place your bets. Bae project fell through? Had something big planned with Ina that got scrapped due to the Visa thing? Or Ina straight-up graduating after deciding the visa SNAFU was her last straw?
Ahhhh I was just joking man.....

Seoleim

Suddenly my sleep deprived, autistic level observation about Pekora could actually mean something. Not sure if Bae would set up a sudden Karaoke stream just because a project got turned down, so something has happened to upset her.

tarkanoltr

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Had something big planned with Ina that got scrapped due to the Visa thing?
Probably this, unfortunately. AFAIK, Ina won't be able to reapply for a Visa for another 6 months, which potentially fucks with a lot.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Suisei's cover of Work featuring Kuzuha

KAF Mini live

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vietnam has this "confession" culture, basically facebook pages where people can message the moderators and post anonymously through said moderators, often used for whistleblowing and shitflinging disguised as whistle blowing, hence "confessions"
So twitter with extra steps, but in Vietnam they use Facebook instead?

kenzoku

may be something of significance?

Screenshot 2024-10-12 at 05-42-42 shachi 🌼 on X @CaitlinMyers 🫵💕 _ Twitter.png

Top Bottom