"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

VSoyBoy

Sonny 3D is next week, after that probably Uki. Fulgur already said he won't have one but It'd be a nice surprise.

niggaphil

So, thats how not jelly stream for her part time work?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing MonHun

Anya playing GbF Relink

Riko playing Overwatch with Hysteria.EVE

Super Meche will be playing Magic Knight Rayearth in 20 minutes

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Okay, you're not wrong here. I also bump the guy up to 1.5x and have been surprised at how relatively normal he sounds compared to anyone else at that speed.
The only down side is when you get used to 1.5x speed anything less feels slooooooooow.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live with a Just chatting stream after a week break and finding out her art tablet is broken...

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Sonny 3D is next week, after that probably Uki. Fulgur already said he won't have one but It'd be a nice surprise.

Fulgur's 3D debut:
images(30).jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Toono Oto starting Atelier Ryza.

Not many play this game, I only recall Kiara and Re:AcT's Otogi Nemu.

MaiR released a cover of Hana Ni Natte earlier.

Suou Patra already planned far ahead in the future.

Salado

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
gin and rin on the telly a second time and this time shes forcing her mum to name pokemons
day 2 of the donothon

Gin should force Rin to name prime ministers of the United Kingdom.

Bronze

Negzana

So, thats how not jelly stream for her part time work?

What does it mean that Sonny's 3D debut is posted above a tweet about suicide

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Im starting to get on the side of people who want to give them human rights just to save them from the fate of being implanted with C.ai and then chained up in a gooner's basement....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Well, she is a rabbit from the moon...
Sulva is she whom mortals call the Moon. She walks in the lowest sphere. The rim of the world that was wasted goes through her. Half of her orb is turned towards us and shares our curse. Her other half looks to Deep Heaven; happy would he be who could cross that frontier and see the fields on her further side. On this side, the womb is barren and the marriages cold. There dwell an accursed people, full of pride and lust. There when a young man takes a maiden in marriage, they do not lie together, but each lies with a cunningly fashioned image of the other, made to move and to be warm by devilish arts, for real flesh will not please them, they are so dainty (delicati) in their dreams of lust. Their real children they fabricate by vile arts in a secret place.

-That Hideous Strength, C.S. Lewis

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Coffee update:

Got the coffee in earlier this week, but didn't want to make it until the weekend. Decided on making two at a time, so will be trying them over the course of three days.
Phase-Coffee.png

Disclaimer: I am a terrible person to rate coffee. I love coffee and drink it almost every day, but I cannot begin to describe any subtle flavors or anything like that. I make my own coffee at home and rarely drink any coffee from coffee shops, restaurants, etc. My main coffee is just a store-brand from the grocery store up the road, which is a dark Italian roast (I think it's good). Sometimes, I'll spend a little more and buy some Death Wish coffee or something else to change it up. So I won't be able to describe the coffees too well. Just whether I like them or not, or I feel they are worth it or not (I guarantee none of these will be worth the price)

Anyway, I will be trying the coffees two-at-a-time as they are shown above. I will run them through a French press and bought a small grinder for easier cleaning between the two, as my grinder is larger and not as easy to clean. I have never used a French press before this week, but unless there's some hidden tips and tricks to using one, I've just been using the instructions that came with it. I will be trying them out straight, without any cream or sugar, which is good because I almost always drink my coffee this way. I will be doing 3 tablespoons of coffee per 1 cup of hot water because the general 2 tablespoons seems weak to me. I don't normally measure my coffee out like this, so I don't know what my normal ratio is.

So, the first two for today was the Lumi and Jelly coffees. As I said, I am terrible at describing the subtle flavors or anything of coffee, so my verdicts will probably be very short. Lumi's coffee was alright, but kind of had a bit of a sour taste to it, which I'm not really a fan of. For Jelly's coffee, I could taste some subtle flavors that are different than I'm used to, but, I couldn't really describe what they were. Almost cinnamon-y/nutty, maybe? Wasn't bad.

Out of the two, I liked Jelly's better (sorry Lumi). However, it is absolutely not worth the $35 + shipping asking price, nor would I replace the store brand coffee with either if they were of similar price.

Tomorrow, I'll try Remi's and Iori's.

Speaking of Lumi, she's streaming:

And since Jelly coffee, have a Jelly clip from the recent collab:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Mint apparently showed a preview of her new model that she is debuting at the end of the month at the offkai concert she did last week.

Almost positive now that her new mama is Ayamy.

By the gods of Greece and Roman empire, she looks prettier!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

tarkanoltr

Towa shows up in an anime that starting airing today, Maou 2099:
1728754575227.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Probably this, unfortunately. AFAIK, Ina won't be able to reapply for a Visa for another 6 months, which potentially fucks with a lot.
Huh, well that's going to fuck with 6th fes.

The moment it starts talking like Loki, she's going to straddle the gear shift.

Welp, looks like we're potentially getting the official announcement of Invaders soon based on the stream title.

Top Bottom