"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
So twitter with extra steps, but in Vietnam they use Facebook instead?
For what its worth, Facebook is still popular to use among SEA-folks, and that includes the viets. The anonymous confession thingie is also popular on some other places like say, Instagram as well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm too lazy to make a clip, but have some cute Saya laughs after she sees a trans person screeching when they're told there's only two genders. Timestamp at exactly one hour.

1728727671528.png

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On the other hand Armchair talks relatively slow compared to Proctor. I do watch The Chair but I need it at 1.5x speed just to feel like it’s at a normal cadence. I can fully understand the temptation to just cut in but I agree it’s best to let him finish his sentences first.

Okay, you're not wrong here. I also bump the guy up to 1.5x and have been surprised at how relatively normal he sounds compared to anyone else at that speed.

A more challenging hike is to walk from Asakusa to Odaiba lmao

Given Odaiba is an island, I'd have to agree. Is it even accessible to pedestrians without biblical powers?

Okay, decided to do a bit of watching/research on VDoki. This is hampered by the fact that there's very little info on vtuber wiki (the company doesn't have a page) and here's what you get when you visit the company's website.

According to their Twitter profile, they are a group, not a corpo, so they might not have a web site just because none of the members has the time or knowledge to create one.

Not really sure how much a "sub" is, to be able to work out a dollar value for that two months of work, let alone what sort of cut her company is taking.

All subs are $4.99 and Kick (at least currently) doesn't allow for higher (or lower) pricing tiers as YT and Twitch do. On the other hand Kick takes only a 5% cut compared to 30-50% on YT and Twitch. And again, VDoki is a group, not a corpo, so they wouldn't be taking anything (or at least they shouldn't be). If she's able to maintain something like 2300 subs at 95% of $5, that's a very livable income.

There is a vtuber category on Kick, and it's not hard to navigate to with a quick search. When I was writing this post, there were two three-view vtuber streamers and ten two-view vtuber streamers. There were plenty of one-view girls (one, as in the number of viewers, not the amount of CCV digits) and they were pretty easy to find if that's your thing.

Indeed there is a vtuber category on Kick, but that also means that if you set your category as "Vtuber," you cannot set it as whatever game or activity you're doing, so people looking in the category for whatever you're doing rather than the vtuber category will never find you. I prefer the way that Twitch does it, where everyone can select the game/activity you're playing as the category and then add "Vtuber" as a tag if it applies (Kick has a "tag" field but it's been marked as "coming soon" for as long as I've tried it).

Since I've moved away from Twitch I've been co-streaming on YT and Kick and keeping an eye on both chats, though I've only been promoting the YT stream on Twitter. If you want to give Kick a try and don't mind following a penishaver drop me a follow. My next sub will be my rescheduled typewriter stream Sunday night, unless I decide to guerrilla something Saturday.

Not-Username

If bae and rissa got, at worst, the news about another graduation then we probably won't here from that for at least a few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled and this day in mind.

Edit: on a lighter note. Wtf Jimmy

Archive

@God's Strongest Mozumite enjoy black raora (courtesy of @RestlessRain )

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I'm too lazy to make a clip, but have some cute Saya laughs after she sees a trans person screeching when they're told there's only two genders. Timestamp at exactly one hour.

View attachment 80531

OK fine I'll give Saya a couple more viewings…

ETA:
Pico had a karaoke relay that's just about wrapping up I think

And just in time for Yuu to play an actually good game for once

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic

PekoWick

Well that explains it then, wasn't aware of this announcement. It's been talked about by other Holomems that she won't do collabs if she doesn't like the idea so this must have been something that appealed to her.
This is basically what happen.

>She was wondering what to stream the other day
>Then an idea comes up.
>She will just let hololive members decide what to stream

So technically it doesn't need to be a collab. They just need to give her ideas what to stream.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Limkin

Pico had a karaoke relay that's just about wrapping up I think
I got recommended green haired elf on the top right lately. Who has a fully rigged male model too for some reason. So I decided to take my losses and not dig too deep

bothyourhouses

Given Odaiba is an island, I'd have to agree. Is it even accessible to pedestrians without biblical powers?
Yeah it's fine. It's a pain to get to those islands from the west because the rainbow bridge is high and tedious, but for Asakusa you'd be coming from the north so it's just regular roads.
Google says 13km walk with 65m of altitude gain (and I'm pretty sure half of that is a bug), I stand by that being less taxing than even the most basic route up Mt Takao.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This might help explain why twitch targets vtubers

What is really amazing about this whole thing is that everyone is falling for an obvious troll and not an actual twitch employee.

Here is an image i stole on twitter. Not gonna bother checking if true because of how obvious it is.
20241012_073800.jpg

Edit : actually just have a reponse from the CEO himself.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Mint apparently showed a preview of her new model that she is debuting at the end of the month at the offkai concert she did last week.

Almost positive now that her new mama is Ayamy.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I guess it's time for the newfags to learn about @superduper's love of robots.

Only true Rie fans remember the Robophile lore. Some don't even remember the moldy pilk that she forgot about when she took a trip and showed on stream. It really takes me back.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Only true Rie fans remember the Robophile lore.
It's easier and quicker to just make a list of things that Rie hasn't lusted over on-stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
gin and rin on the telly a second time and this time shes forcing her mum to name pokemons
day 2 of the donothon

Top Bottom