"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wasn't this chick gonna die of vtuberitis because she was spending more money on vtubing than she was getting out of it? Why is she making music videos...? Which cost more money...? Which she doesn't have to support her family...???

Am I missing something?
If you read her announcement it says that she's quitting if things don't improve by the end of the year

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you read her announcement it says that she's quitting if things don't improve by the end of the year
Sooo she's gonna keep burning money and hope that she hits a lucky break for the rest of the year? Okay... I'm just gonna shut up before a simp tries to gouge my eyes out for questioning the disenfranchised woman.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wasn't this chick gonna die of vtuberitis because she was spending more money on vtubing than she was getting out of it? Why is she making music videos...? Which cost more money...? Which she doesn't have to support her family...???

Am I missing something?
To be fair I'm pretty sure this video's been in the works for a while.

Bronze

Am I missing something?
She's doing it as a celebration for reaching affiliate on April. It's on the way since then. Things probably weren't as bleak

JusticeDog

Damn you guys are retarded acting like she paid for and made the music video in the last couple of days or something.:iryswhat:
Shit like that is probably why she is broke in the first place.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It's easy to smell bae, just search for the smell of greasy chink food drenched in vegemite.
You joke, but adding vegemite to some food was basically a key plot point in the 25+ minute hockey voice drama she released with IRyS and Kronii.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You joke, but adding vegemite to some food was basically a key plot point in the 25+ minute hockey voice drama she released with IRyS and Kronii.
Adding vegemite to food is such a poorfag thing that even our resident board Jew, Reticule, would think it's beneath him.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn you guys are retarded acting like she paid for and made the music video in the last couple of days or something.:iryswhat:
Shit like that is probably why she is broke in the first place.
She's broke because we are retarded? Damn I didn't know I could make people go broke with my mind! New superpower unlocked!

the red road

Would be cool if those two collabed

Xuhle

Which would be better them yelling at each other in Italian or one of them not knowing what the other is saying.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Panko's the only smaller corpo chuuba (out of the dozens randomly replying to her) that she replied to so I'll give that to you.

Last edited:

Spooked But Lobotomized

Didn't Panko say she doesn't speak italian on stream because she's afraid she'll start dropping slurs? An italian collab with Raora would be.. uh... something if so

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Raki Rock Karaoke.

That scream though

The highlight of the previous karaokes had to be Nana and Tonya. Nana managed to sneak in a bit which she does for all the relays she's been in:

Tonya of course proving she's in the upper crust of EN singers:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Which would be better them yelling at each other in Italian or one of them not knowing what the other is saying.
Yelling in Italian, for sure. Something about Italian cursing is just :kiarachefkiss:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Update on the Shondo tweets - everyone's favourite VTuber Friend chimed in.

Archive

1728184916678.png

N

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

bitch this is why you're broke :vesperfacepalm: Again for the love of god learn basic economics. If you can't do half of the shit yourself don't invest more than what you'll get out of it even as a shitpost. At her level even good covers will be lucky to break 50k and that is being generous, most barely break the 10k mark. This duo cover of airi and ami didn't even break 10k views and it's fucking great

That pippa cover probably costed her around 300 bucks, less if she managed to hire some pajeets to do the work and she probably will get 5 bucks out of it. If you don't have corpo backing just record the song, get some AI art done and put an audio visualizer on it and call it a day. For her range she could cover old songs that are in the public domain and she could capture a dedicated niche on top of making some profit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Didn't Panko say she doesn't speak italian on stream because she's afraid she'll start dropping slurs? An italian collab with Raora would be.. uh... something if so
She'd probably be too nervous to drop any, I would be if I was her. One slur too far which causes any kind of drama (which people opposed to collabs will try to create at all costs) and Holo is likely to blacklist the whole corpo.

bothyourhouses

Its problaby just another 2chan and 5chan gay op
Mike stop giving these Yamanbas attention :annoyedpippa:
She gets attention, they get attention, it's win-win.
I am glad Japan's police force budget is being spent well on investigating :unauthorizedmemes:
You're worried it's going to cut in to their important "blowing whistles ineffectually at cars" and "hassling foreigners to write down their addresses" time?

Not-Username

Top Bottom