"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

JusticeDog

Practically, there is no point, yes (and i archived it the moment it started). But while video is up, it sends message that corpo and elira personally still stand by everything they said.
There's really no winning with what they do with it. If they delete it, people will just bitch and whine about how they are trying to hide what they did and just renew all the attention to it. Better to just leave it and let most people get bored on their own.

Salado

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
There's really no winning with what they do with it. If they delete it, people will just bitch and whine about how they are trying to hide what they did and just renew all the attention to it. Better to just leave it and let most people get bored on their own.

Seems like the best option might have been not to do it at all. Personally i'm kinda happy to see people facing consequences for their actions that they can't just wipe away. Too often people get to move on from their fuck ups with an "i'm sorry, i'll do better in the future".

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
In a few hours Gaochan is having her 3D debut in a few hours:

I haven't mentioned it so far but eveything about her seems very professional and calculated. She debuted maybe a little over a month ago and is already getting a 3D debut and I think she is selling merch as well. As "business-like" as this operation seems it also doesn't seem to be made for major growth. She only streams once a week, only does one kind of content, and is going after an audience that doesn't speak the same language as her. Maybe she is like Yuri/Nanobites/whatever she goes by now where she wants a small but closely knit community. I'm not saying this as criticism, it's just a strange pattern I've noticed.

Here is a highlight video of Grimmi's outfit reveal for those who missed it:

She really just made a lore video about her anxiety, that's actually pretty fitting for her. The outfit itself is peak btw.

Been on and off tuning into the rock relay thing, Here's Lottie's part since I didn't see it posted:

Not the best, Lisa is a very hard act to follow, but absolutely full of SOVL.

Art:
capo_miyo_by_genshin_ddkdk.jpgcapo_miyo_by_t0lit0ma.jpgkomachi_panko_by_komachi_panko.jpgraora_panthera_1_raora_panthera.jpgraora_panthera_2_raora_panthera.jpgraora_panthera_3_raora_panthera.jpg

Bug Eater

:medsmoremeds:
(full disclosure she is fighting off a cold or something at the moment)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Yuu will be going on a 24 hour marathon stream in celebration of her birthday from 11 pm JST today. In her infinite wisdom, she will start by drinking alcohol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In her infinite wisdom, she will start by drinking alcohol.
Going to be classic Phase Connect streaming content if alcohol is involved this quickly.

Horo7618

No one in particular

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Yuri-bro stocks are at an all-time high after this last month.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF9.

Quite a lot in the last episode with the destruction of Alexandria. The Steiner-Beatrix interaction was funny. She didn't heal Beatrix (let her stay at 7 HP) so after the passionate speeches by both (I'll protect the princess and you, Beatrix!) she died when Steiner got his story event trance.
Chat: (in the end) "You failed to protect her"
Koyori: "Shut up!"

Varium's Amemochi Nina continuing Fire Emblem Blazing Blade at 12PM JST.

Her FE streams are long and can go up to 10 hours.

774inc's Hira Hikari got stomped by Rajang in MHW and a provocative SC turned her into Furious Rajang.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yuri-bro stocks are at an all-time high after this last month.

It's easy to smell bae, just search for the smell of greasy chink food drenched in vegemite.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Eva with her 3D Debut, it's more fluid than I expected:

eva3d.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Wasn't this chick gonna die of vtuberitis because she was spending more money on vtubing than she was getting out of it? Why is she making music videos...? Which cost more money...? Which she doesn't have to support her family...???

Am I missing something?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Wasn't this chick gonna die of vtuberitis because she was spending more money on vtubing than she was getting out of it? Why is she making music videos...? Which cost more money...? Which she doesn't have to support her family...???

Am I missing something?
Woman.

Top Bottom