"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I'm very excited.

Finally, I get to catch a live Ceci stream at the start, I feel like her and Mooms already have good chemistry this is gonna be a hoot

Edit - Ceci grew up playing Rayman?
:holohag::hololove:

Last edited:

Salado

Airi will (finally) be premiering her cover of Odo tonight!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Full guestlist for Wawa's Live later.
foto_no_exif - 2024-10-05T172252.278 (1).jpg

:sanasmile:

Not-Username

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

frz

Good for them I guess. Sykkuno really was a moron for trying to insert himself into corpo business but I guess he was (or still is) totally clueless at the time since vtubing was a novelty in the west. Gura is basically untouchable anyways, even before she went inactive, a much easier target to get an in would be Ollie, or just being a fairly talented artist and getting jobs from the corpo directly. Remember when fucking pokimane tried to go chuuba and people tried to publicly lynch her? That was fun... when we still had some semblance of gatekeeping...
Why is this even a take lolw. Dude never intended to "insert himself" into any corpos, actually even the opposite. One of the rare wholesome streamers who just wants to play games and wants none of the clout chasing/drama/copro/etc. from the streaming scene. He plays games when he isn't streaming. He moved away from LA the moment he can afford to. There was a point where his best friend Valkyrae tried to nepohire literally all of her friends into 100 Thieves (and she managed to score like 5 of them) but he just donowalled her.

If anything, he deliberately never called Gura by name on stream. Most mentions of Gura were his friends giving him shit about hiding his chumbud status and trolling him. And he's a certified stream watcher too not just clips.

As for holo vtuber, he did interact with Altare (just like the rest of the OTV friend circle). He also followed ollie on twitter but never collabed? Anyway that was years ago, he probs stopped watching vtubers with gura's disappearing act. He is friend with Shoto but so are many male streamers. I dont think the guy "inserted himself into indies", he really just treat doki as a friend for this occassion.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why is this even a take lolw. Dude never intended to "insert himself" into any corpos, actually even the opposite. One of the rare wholesome streamers who just wants to play games and wants none of the clout chasing/drama shit/corpo from the streaming scene. He plays games when he isn't streaming. He moved away from LA the moment he can afford to. There was a point where his best friend Valkyrae tried to sign literally all of her friends into 100 Thieves (and she managed to score like 5 of them) but he just donowalled her.

If anything, he deliberately never called Gura by name on stream. Most mentions of Gura were his friends giving him shit about hiding his chumbud status and trolling him. And he's a certified stream watcher too not just clips.

As for holo vtuber, he did interact with Altare (just like the rest of the OTV friend circle). He also followed ollie on twitter but never collabed? Anyway that was years ago, he probs stopped watching vtubers with gura's disappearing act. He is friend with Shoto but so are many male streamers. I dont think the guy "inserted himself into indies", he really just treat doki as a friend for this occassion.
You a fan of his? This sounds like some personal shit.
I don't care about any of these guys anyways, my opinion on all fleshie streamers is instant dislike by default. (but fuck his "friends")

Limkin

There is no point deleting the black screen video, that was archived the moment the video finished and not having the video up on the official channel would not change anyone's thoughts or opinions of Nijisanji EN or certain talents that work there. The damage was done the moment the talents started talking and their message was "fuck that girl who attempted suicide twice", there is no fixing that.
The only thing it will change is it will no longer be the most viewed video on Elira's channel. Which I am confident she isn't too happy about

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The only thing it will change is it will no longer be the most viewed video on Elira's channel. Which I am confident she isn't too happy about

Unless she thinks she did nothing wrong...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
There is no point deleting the black screen video, that was archived the moment the video finished and not having the video up on the official channel would not change anyone's thoughts or opinions of Nijisanji EN or certain talents that work there. The damage was done the moment the talents started talking and their message was "fuck that girl who attempted suicide twice", there is no fixing that.
Practically, there is no point, yes (and i archived it the moment it started). But while video is up, it sends message that corpo and elira personally still stand by everything they said.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I hope she doesn't have much viewer overlap with Kaira

1728169093185.png

Why did Airi put Shiori in her thumbnail?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

jebby

Ok 👍
Runie’s been live for a while 👍:

Top Bottom