"It's 'Gay Bulge'! It's pronounced 'GAY BULGE' guys!!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I am 90% sure it was Sykkuno yeah, dude was obsessed with gura in the early years, isn't he butt buddies with some indies these days?
he subbed in for Doki and cosplayed her in that tourney

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am 90% sure it was Sykkuno yeah, dude was obsessed with gura in the early years, isn't he butt buddies with some indies these days?
Lots of asian or half asian big "indies" cozied up with the OfflineTV sphere to kickstart their IRL streaming careers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lots of asian or half asian big "indies" cozied up with the OfflineTV sphere to kickstart their IRL streaming careers
Good for them I guess. Sykkuno really was a moron for trying to insert himself into corpo business but I guess he was (or still is) totally clueless at the time since vtubing was a novelty in the west. Gura is basically untouchable anyways, even before she went inactive, a much easier target to get an in would be Ollie, or just being a fairly talented artist and getting jobs from the corpo directly. Remember when fucking pokimane tried to go chuuba and people tried to publicly lynch her? That was fun... when we still had some semblance of gatekeeping...

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
He's madly trying to stay relevant sucking up to Doki.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
He's doing it as a stupid gimmick to mock the hobby like so many other normie creators (only like, 4 years late to the trend?), move along everyone...
Edit: Bro can't even hit 4k with youtube and twitch combined, truly a fall from grace.
Kill tourists. Behead tourists. Roundhouse kick a tourist into the concrete. Slam dunk a tourist baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy newfags. Defecate in a tourists food. Launch tourists into the sun. Stir fry tourists in a wok. Toss tourists into active volcanoes. Urinate into a tourists gas tank. Judo throw tourists into a wood chipper. Twist tourists heads off. Report tourists to the IRS. Karate chop tourists in half. Curb stomp pregnant tourists. Trap tourists in quicksand. Crush tourists in the trash compactor. Liquefy tourists in a vat of acid. Eat tourists. Dissect tourists. Exterminate tourists in the gas chamber. Stomp tourist skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate tourists in the oven. Lobotomize tourists. Mandatory abortions for tourists. Grind tourist fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown tourists in fried chicken grease. Vaporize tourists with a ray gun. Kick tourists down the stairs. Feed tourists to alligators. Slice tourists with a katana.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kill tourists. Behead tourists. Roundhouse kick a tourist into the concrete. Slam dunk a tourist baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy newfags. Defecate in a tourists food. Launch tourists into the sun. Stir fry tourists in a wok. Toss tourists into active volcanoes. Urinate into a tourists gas tank. Judo throw tourists into a wood chipper. Twist tourists heads off. Report tourists to the IRS. Karate chop tourists in half. Curb stomp pregnant tourists. Trap tourists in quicksand. Crush tourists in the trash compactor. Liquefy tourists in a vat of acid. Eat tourists. Dissect tourists. Exterminate tourists in the gas chamber. Stomp tourist skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate tourists in the oven. Lobotomize tourists. Mandatory abortions for tourists. Grind tourist fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown tourists in fried chicken grease. Vaporize tourists with a ray gun. Kick tourists down the stairs. Feed tourists to alligators. Slice tourists with a katana.
Jackie being based for once in his life?! Somebody fucking pinch me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I'm very excited.

Stream dies after 5 minutes because the input lag on the co-op mode makes it unplayable unless you live next door to each other.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Jackie being based for once in his life?! Somebody fucking pinch me.
I have a reputation to keep alive, but I’m sure everyone (at least everyone that matters) in VTubing can agree with me on this.

Tubedude

here have a :baeJam: that cant ever be proven unless someone out rights confirms it and could be fake and gay but still fun to think about
it wasn't management that made her do that blackscreen video/stream it was another vtuber apart of a different corpo that may have done something similar in the past telling her it would be a great idea to get people on their side. now my home grown rrat coming off this is that the blue dragon really is part manager because the video is still up. she had to have some type of power to do that and not get her ass blown out after from higher ups or they do fuck all. This could means all the old head vtubers stick together behind the scenes and help plot out shit all the time.
Okay time to get my pp exploded or something for rrating
I mean minus the vtuber from another corpo advice part, pretty sure that rrat was thrown out at some point in the Niji L thread, or the Selen incident thread. Personally I think it was a mix of her and the others doing it of their own will, but they were led to believe certain things by management/the company, and the company knew of the black screen stream and was supportive of it, but changed their minds when they saw the instant backlash from it. Niji was originally supposed to have a statement out very soon after the end of the stream, that was mentioned in the stream itself, but it came out a few hours late. My rrat on this is that the backlash finally made Niji release they were fucking up on their current course, so they had to record a new statement, which was the one we wound up seeing, where they seemed to try to last-minute back-track a lot of their stupidity.

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
here have a :baeJam: that cant ever be proven unless someone out rights confirms it and could be fake and gay but still fun to think about
it wasn't management that made her do that blackscreen video/stream it was another vtuber apart of a different corpo that may have done something similar in the past telling her it would be a great idea to get people on their side. now my home grown rrat coming off this is that the blue dragon really is part manager because the video is still up. she had to have some type of power to do that and not get her ass blown out after from higher ups or they do fuck all. This could means all the old head vtubers stick together behind the scenes and help plot out shit all the time.
Okay time to get my pp exploded or something for rrating
I feel like it was actually 100% approved by Niji ngl, they went as far as sharing the lawsuit with the livers (granted, they alleged it involved them), the Riku video had him reading off a script too

The video still being up could just be pure incompetence, the Selen twitch or the twitch chat was up for a couple weeks after they shoah-ed her, they still have shorts featuring both Zion and Selen streams up on the official NijsanjiEN channel

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There is no point deleting the black screen video, that was archived the moment the video finished and not having the video up on the official channel would not change anyone's thoughts or opinions of Nijisanji EN or certain talents that work there. The damage was done the moment the talents started talking and their message was "fuck that girl who attempted suicide twice", there is no fixing that.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

kingcaid

Khubie is playing RF5.

Bronze

Top Bottom