"Is that a plug-type X-mas tree? Is that a thing? Hold on guys let me google it"IRyS

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Still laughing that she actually addressed the situation. Was so perfect that it makes you consider whether the leak was done intentionally or not. Either that, or it was such a perfect coincidence considering it sounds like this whole thing might have been planned for a bit now. Either way, this whole thing was great. Props to Tenma for this creative event.
I think the event was planned and the leak was just an accident thanks to eimi's retardation. They just decided to roll with the punches at the end "punishing" eimi as an extra.
So it's funny to see the sperg saying Interacting with a male vtuber is always a negative and great way to lose fans in response to her saying Happy Birthday to one. That being said, I know nothing about Aster.
In erina's case it might hurt her because she groomed an audience with the type of homo that meltdown when their "gf streamer" talks to other men. Ladies don't do asmr, it attracts the worst type of parasocial retard, unless you actually seek them to suck them dry.
All i know about Aster is that he was being an absolute sissy bitch to Scarle in a couple of leaked discord screenshots. Is there anything else?
Remember how after said leak the collabed as if they were the bestes besties in the world, not being forced at all, no sir :rikutazumi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All i know about Aster is that he was being an absolute sissy bitch to Scarle in a couple of leaked discord screenshots. Is there anything else?
That's pretty much it, unless I missed something. If the argument here is that "he said something on stream, but then contradicted it through actions", boy, we're going to have a long day disassembling every little (or major) kayfabe disfunction on vtubing.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Oh funny thing this bitch was apparently seething because they thought this was a bit when in fact it wasnt

Bitch has the same energy of all the femoids that I've interacted back then that would ruin you in every way possible if you don't give her what she wants which I absolutely fucking hate besides her being a fucking flip

It's still part of the bit.
she broke up with her boyfriend to go full GFE.
Based if true. GFE while dating someone is weak sauce, either commit to the bit or fuck off.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Aster is a snake. Flips having shit taste must be a day that ends in Y.
I mean, he works at Niggisanji... :SelenHAHAhere:

But in all seriousness, it brings to my mind two things: male feminists, and a guy I overheard claiming he was pretending to be gay to score pussy.

I dunno if you can pretend this hard...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Aster was a vrchat personality before his time in Niji wasnt he?
tons of very unsavoury rumors out about those types

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Aster was a vrchat personality before his time in Niji wasnt he?
tons of very unsavoury rumors out about those types
oh hes probably on those kinds of circles no doubt about that

i mean luca was as well but you know how that turned out

VSoyBoy

Straight out of Spore.
She did what most people would do in spore as well. She just drew a dick. And when Kuro, who was with her in discord at the time, said she can't have a dick as a mascot she just added another ball and shaft to make it look like this creature.
Just tell her this is actually a guy and it should be fine. I know it's hard to believe with him having female model, wearing kneesocks and not having an ounce of testosteron in the blood but she can do it
He's getting another model, phase fans watch out

Bronze

Bri is Kiri's guest today.

Spectra's playing lobotomy corp

Panko'll be live in 30 min with Fears to fathom

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Spectra's playing lobotomy corp

glory to project moon for the influx of chuubas playing this piece of shit game(i love it to death)

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Limkin

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Wawa fumbling her way through the only good team shooter ever made.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Interesting since I once saved a scan of one gaming magazine from 1995 with similar thoughts. The magic number was 73% back then.
View attachment 79339

I remember this classic image. Thought it dated back to '98 or '99. Amusing to see this shit goes back further.

Still, I remember the days when the only problem with gaming journalism was that they'd overhype and overblow games because they were being paid off. Those were much better times.

VSoyBoy

I neither care nor a phase fan
Ok, I quoted your comment because you mentioned the model and I addressed the rest of the conversation in my reply. I didn't want to imply you like phase, I know your heart beats for Elira and the rest of the Nijis.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You see what happens when you don't buck break the sperging retard all the way, now we have more nijinígger content on main :vomit:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will browse through a Casio Loopy catalogue

Para is live

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think most kanpainiki know that Tenma will collab with whoever she wants and if we try to stop her, she'll tear us a new asshole.

Posted here before, this is what happened to the dude when he whined to her about Uruka's finger condom post.

easy to forget that Tenma is essentially phase's "mom" but never for long.
That's pretty much it, unless I missed something. If the argument here is that "he said something on stream, but then contradicted it through actions", boy, we're going to have a long day disassembling every little (or major) kayfabe disfunction on vtubing.
day that ends in Y?
glory to project moon for the influx of chuubas playing this piece of shit game(i love it to death)
The handful of people who make it though lob Corp and go onto library of ruinia is small but damn worth it to see the reactions. hope this will be another.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You see what happens when you don't buck break the sperging retard all the way, now we have more nijinígger content on main :vomit:
After trying to poach Hololive's audience Phase will now go and try to nab the Nijisisters, ya'll Phasecucks have been officially warned

:chaos:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
After trying to poach Hololive's audience Phase will now go and try to nab the Nijisisters, ya'll Phasecucks have been officially warned

:chaos:
Getting Rosemi and Scarle while Vhoe show keeps taking the refuse like the good little retirement home they are. :pippafuckyeah:

Top Bottom