"Oh you don't like feet? I'm gonna make you love feet"S.S. Isa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Zyklon Mag

Gibby playing Majora's Mask. He was shitting on the remake saying it was too baby-proofed.

Sporg

During the TTRPG Gigi wonders if the place they are going towards is actually populated by cannibals, or if that part was just something they assumed/made up themselves.
Calli: "Well, if you were listening closely, he did mention wanting to eat your thick thighs..."
Gigi: "Oh, I just took that sexually, not literally"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In 18 hours Enna will be on the opening act for one of the concerts of the Nornis 2024 tour:

While the concert is paid, there will be a free section at the beginning.

She went to japan for it despite her health not being the best right now:

Enna's health is a varying rollercoaster that oscillates between "pained but beararble" and "I'm dying on the weekend". Well at least she's performing, that is a goal being achieved.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
iirc the reason why jelly stopped streaming as moon jelly was because her mother knew about her being a vtuber

i think LEC clipped it
Given Jelly and Miori's situations with their parents just makes me realize how lucky Bae is to not have typical shitty Asian parents.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Duck hag is back on the VSMP:

Nyanheras live:

Dizzy soon:

Given Jelly and Miori's situations with their parents just makes me realize how lucky Bae is to not have typical shitty Asian parents.
Seeing all of them mentioned in the same sentence makes me realize just how much talent was packed into one generation of a literally who SEA corpo.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Seeing all of them mentioned in the same sentence makes me realize just how much talent was packed into one generation of a literally who SEA corpo.
Pretty much all early corpos or vtubing efforts ended up producing golden children who kept grinding
Upd8 had Korone and Polka, MyHolo had Miori and Bae, later on Cyberlive and Tsunderia ended up diseminating its members across the more succesful starter corpos like Phase and early Idol, and then more and more of those earlier risers are slowly getting into the Brave umbrella
The Brave umbrella will probably produce another gen of vtubers for the big two corpos, Biscotti already joined Holo as GigI, although god knows if Niji will survive or be attractive for anyone

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
My Romanian wife being based :dokibirdWhat:

Still laughing that she actually addressed the situation. Was so perfect that it makes you consider whether the leak was done intentionally or not. Either that, or it was such a perfect coincidence considering it sounds like this whole thing might have been planned for a bit now. Either way, this whole thing was great. Props to Tenma for this creative event.

Phasefucks, this should be concerning.

Lmao.

In case anyone is serious, as a Phasefuck, I genuinely do not care.

Shout-out to the great and supportive vtuber parents out there. Definitely hoping we see another Subaru dad stream again some day. Pekomama, Rinmama, and others are always a treat on-stream as well. And the story of Rie's family putting all the Phase coffee on display on the mantel was wholesome.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lmao.

Huh, was there any seething for the Tenma and Randon collab?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
god knows if Niji will survive or be attractive for anyone
Not much of an issue for them when there is a sea of shitty streamers out there and they have shown to not have much in the way of hiring standards, especially if you look at the waves after Noctyx.

Which segues nicely into:

The concern should be the fact that she follows specifically Aster in particular, not any other reason lol.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Still laughing that she actually addressed the situation. Was so perfect that it makes you consider whether the leak was done intentionally or not. Either that, or it was such a perfect coincidence considering it sounds like this whole thing might have been planned for a bit now. Either way, this whole thing was great. Props to Tenma for this creative event.

Lmao.

Shout-out to the great and supportive vtuber parents out there. Definitely hoping we see another Subaru dad stream again some day. Pekomama, Rinmama, and others are always a treat on-stream as well. And the story of Rie's family putting all the Phase coffee on display on the mantel was wholesome.

Phasecucks, if you feel sexually threatened by this creature:

then it might be time to rope because holy fuck it's never been more over if this is who's stealing your waifu

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Risu's original song :shubaIapprob:

Ronja playing Condemned: Criminal Origins

Meru playing Nightmare Kart

Zephyrianna's donothon day 7

Bam playing Armored Core VI

Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 Reload DLC

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Not enough to notice. I'm sure Tenma would have plenty to say about comments like that. I don't recall much, if any, when Lia and Rie were in a collab with Ollie and Flayon either. Both streams were also viewed very positively too. Granted, how could a Tenma + Randon collab not be great content?

So it's funny to see the sperg saying Interacting with a male vtuber is always a negative and great way to lose fans in response to her saying Happy Birthday to one. That being said, I know nothing about Aster.

I think most kanpainiki know that Tenma will collab with whoever she wants and if we try to stop her, she'll tear us a new asshole.

Posted here before, this is what happened to the dude when he whined to her about Uruka's finger condom post.

Holy shit, I didn't realize it's the same guy.
:whatastory:

Edit: Oh yeah, I've been seeing this guy around quite a bit, always crying about something regarding the Phase girls. Makes sense he'd be bitching about anything.

Last edited:

Helkar

The concern should be the fact that she follows specifically Aster in particular, not any other reason lol.
All i know about Aster is that he was being an absolute sissy bitch to Scarle in a couple of leaked discord screenshots. Is there anything else?

Bronze

I think most kanpainiki know that Tenma will collab with whoever she wants and if we try to stop her, she'll tear us a new asshole.

Posted here before, this is what happened to the dude when he whined to her about Uruka's finger condom post.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not enough to notice. I'm sure Tenma would have plenty to say about comments like that. I don't recall much, if any, when Lia and Rie were in a collab with Ollie and Flayon either. Both streams were also viewed very positively too. Granted, how could a Tenma + Randon collab not be great content?

So it's funny to see the sperg saying Interacting with a male vtuber is always a negative and great way to lose fans in response to her saying Happy Birthday to one. That being said, I know nothing about Aster.
All i know about Aster is that he was being an absolute sissy bitch to Scarle in a couple of leaked discord screenshots. Is there anything else?
hes so fucking forgettable but i think theres this one where he shit on scarle or something along the lines that was posted on the niji thread months ago

that and he unironically uses sighs on his messages like nolan

Ballpark_Look

All I remember is something about him being a complete degen and Minecraft RP clubs.

niggaphil

My Romanian wife subscribed to Vesper channel before, so no Kanpainikis seething about the collabs at all.

Also, my Romanian wife probably will tell people to :tenmakys: if someone has problem with it

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Phasebros sure are submissive.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Aster is a snake. Flips having shit taste must be a day that ends in Y.

Top Bottom