"Alright chat, how many of you are circumcised?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Furen somehow ended up on 32 August, looks like a horror game stream at 10.30PM JST.

Live Union's Setono Toto will sing at midnight JST.

RK Music which she is under will debut four Vsingers in Autumn.

Quite soon considering they just debuted three a few months ago, Culua, Neun, and Meda. From the four trailers I am leaning towards Xiden and Yono.

More laughs from VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa.

Almost forgot, found another channel compiling Vtuber sneezes. Here's one video that has Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh and Shishigami Leona.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The funny green parrot man has released another video on Kurosanji's concert disasters.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

First Hololive post about it. I am imagining more might appear

Fubuki was the first one to post about it actually since it was right after the official announcement

"I've been informed of a devastating news
She was my favorite artist, I really loved and admired her powerful singing
I'll continue to listen to her songs, thank you so much for all of your amazing music
I wished I could've listen more (of your music)"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The people are more accepting of Nijiposting so here's a Niji related post from this week that got missed.

[archive]

niggaphil

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
she broke up with her boyfriend to go full GFE.
Used goods, pass (why did she think this was a good idea if people are just going to schizo out if they find this out)
The funny green parrot man has released another video on Kurosanji's concert disasters.

This is a geniune blast from the past, i remember when they explicitly disallowed any screenshots when all Holo events proudly allow people to do it. And then it turned out it was because the models and lightning looked like absolute shit.
Luxiem seemingly never used their 3d models again, no idea about the others

Helkar

Someone is very mad.
Now, for those in the audience who are familiar with Hylo(of whom i only know the nickname, pretty much). Would she ever lie to her audience?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Someone is very mad.
Now, for those in the audience who are familiar with Hylo(of whom i only know the nickname, pretty much). Would she ever lie to her audience?

to be fair id be pissed being accused of assaulting people too.

on the other haha menhera.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Someone is very mad.

Hard not to accidentally run over a couple of people at the party when you're the size of a Nile hippo, y'know?

Helkar

to be fair id be pissed being accused of assaulting people too.
Assault is absolutely the worst possible interpretation of her drunk-"i don't belong in this community"-tweets, sure.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
In 18 hours Enna will be on the opening act for one of the concerts of the Nornis 2024 tour:

While the concert is paid, there will be a free section at the beginning.

She went to japan for it despite her health not being the best right now:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Someone is very mad.

I haven't seen anything pushing the fact she assaulted anyone but if anyone is actually pushing this narrative its a bit weird for sure. The most i assumed from her tweets was maybe sexual jokes. Obviously she should ignore these things but women what can you do.

Limkin

Phasefucks, this should be concerning.
Just tell her this is actually a guy and it should be fine. I know it's hard to believe with him having female model, wearing kneesocks and not having an ounce of testosteron in the blood but she can do it

niggaphil

Phasefucks, this should be concerning.
It is just lesbian posting, whats so worry about it? It is not like Aster has a ball or dick to fuck our tiger mom though :dokiSmug:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I haven't seen anything pushing the fact she assaulted anyone but if anyone is actually pushing this narrative its a bit weird for sure. The most i assumed from her tweets was maybe sexual jokes. Obviously she should ignore these things but women what can you do.
game of telephone.one tard says something then the next and the next and suddenly tasteless jokes turns into rumble from the jungle.

Helkar

niggaphil

Malaysia chink parents please understand. The moment they knew you are working on art and entertainment industry in Malaysia, they will disown you in a light speed. :jellySlurs:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Mozumite defend this
no-giga-chad-no.gif

@God's Strongest Mozumite

This Latina MILF keeps popping up on my Twitter feed, which I guess means Twitter wants me to make sure you know she exists.

I haven't properly watched her yet, but I've gotten her videos recommended to me before. I'm interested in this vod in particular:

:autismvortex:

tbh, nothing but bangers from your shills. Sara, Tomoe, Kiri, Serina, YFU
Ah yes, I remember when I used to shill YFUBaby, before the fleshposting started... :fishmandispair:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

iirc the reason why jelly stopped streaming as moon jelly was because her mother knew about her being a vtuber

i think LEC clipped it

Top Bottom