"Never start your own vtubing agency, because they'll take your money and convert it to lesbianism"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

WaWa

New Gen 2 Scale Figures coming from Kotobukiya. That Subabru will be a day one pre-order for me. :shubaIapprob:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I CANT BELIEVE SHE IS CHEATING ON ME, SOMEONE SHE HAS NEVER MET (AND I DIDN"T KNOW SHE EVEN EXISTED BEFORE THIS POST) WITH HER INTERNET STREAMING CHAT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why did you feel the need to hold the shift key when typing this entire post. Do you not know what caps lock is?

WaWa

Tweet doesn't mention reason or anything. Thanks fans for support etc. and asks to not send donations to her affiliated agencies.
Her previous tweets from July mentions feeling issues with her voice, getting diagnosed with functional dysphonia, and seeking treatment with speech and vocal therapy.
Then an August update mentions still not being able to sing.
:depressedtako:
Damn, that is so sad to hear. She did the best ending theme for My Hero Academia IMO. :inatiredl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Hebiyoi Tier interviewing the mahjong shotacon Vtuber Senba Crow.

774 has been into mahjong lately playing with other mahjong vtubers and pro players.

Nayuta birthday stream at 8PM JST.

She will also premiere an MV an hour before.

VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa struggling with English talking with Astel.

Maybe the Japanese find it hard to pronounce builder.

Single mother Otsuka Ray and her daughter has a clip with English captions.

They will reveal their new models tomorrow at 11AM JST.

VEE's Anshinin Misa announced yesterday she will have her 3D showcase on 13 October.

If you like Strike Witches, this might interest you.

If anything, it's actually quite funny to see this in real time as IGN keeps pumping out more and more 7/10 reviews that people associate 7 (a pretty good score in the past decade or so) as "this is a corporate mandated score, this is actually dogshit"
Interesting since I once saved a scan of one gaming magazine from 1995 with similar thoughts. The magic number was 73% back then.
1402299679742.jpg

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
View attachment 79240
Finally Miori realized what she needs
Man, on the eve of her 4.0 too:
mio.PNG

Apparently this most recent menhera attack was brought on by the suicide of one of her close friends. She was doing fine until she visited the memorial. Now she seems to have a serious case of survivor's guilt. :depressedtako:

Speaking of menhera:
These types of bitches are the ones who are most likely to be a statistic on the teenage pregnancy scale and is the reason why this shithole is on top in terms of teenage pregnancy i literally saw it with my own two eyes and even then these whores would be seen as the cool and badass women in their area and given the average IQ of this shithole you can probably guess what happens to the kids who will inevitably look up to them
Nah, you've got the archetype wrong. I watched a few streams and checked out her Twitter (and alts). She's not a teenage mom slum woman, she's the dysfunctional zoomer girl of a middle class Flip family (again, exactly the type my friend dated). Rather typical case of a young woman who hung out with weeb friend circles, turned to the internet for validation, got hooked on it and has never been able to quit. Honestly, standard story for many women in this hobby, just add in a few more actual diagnosed illnesses.

Last edited:

Negzana

Tweet doesn't mention reason or anything. Thanks fans for support etc. and asks to not send donations to her affiliated agencies.
Her previous tweets from July mentions feeling issues with her voice, getting diagnosed with functional dysphonia, and seeking treatment with speech and vocal therapy.
Then an August update mentions still not being able to sing.
:depressedtako:

Damn, that is so sad to hear. She did the best ending theme for My Hero Academia IMO. :inatiredl:

First Hololive post about it. I am imagining more might appear

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Just missed Roro's stream but:
>art school
>furries out in the open

Checks out.

Aussie witch and Cyon are on:

Lethe jongin':

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Man, on the eve of her 4.0 too:
View attachment 79340
Apparently this most recent menhera attack was brought on by a recent suicide of one of her close friends. She was doing fine until she visited the memorial. Now she seems to have a serious case of survivor's guilt. :depressedtako:

Speaking of menhera:

Nah, you've got the archetype wrong. I watched a few streams and checked out her Twitter (and alts). She's not a teenage mom slum woman, she's the dysfunctional zoomer girl of a middle class Flip family (again, exactly the type my friend dated). Rather typical case of a young woman who hung out with weeb friend circles, turned to the internet for validation, got hooked on it and has never been able to quit. Honestly, standard story for many women in this hobby, just add in a few more actual diagnosed illnesses.
god i can just imagine the fucking headache and shit that your friend experienced with that woman

he has my condolences

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Kaneko "Industrial Disksucker" Lumi
1727436088872.png

@God's Strongest Mozumite defend this

Pippa being a goblin again
And Ember, who knows a lot about food, correcting her

Dancing Runie

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

UberSoldat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pippa being a goblin again
And Ember, who knows a lot about food, correcting her

I'd trust "Big Girl" Ember with any advice she has about food. She didn't earn that nickname for nothing.

Bronze

Yuu's playing crime scene cleaner

You can become this thing for free

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Hololive has Oktoberfest Merch with the girls in Dirndls but chose to not include Kiara (the girl with a dirndl outfit) or Cecilia

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'd trust "Big Girl" Ember with any advice she has about food. She didn't earn that nickname for nothing.
Garlic Salt is great yes best for garlic toast or such but can be used on other things would not recommend it as a salt replacement or substitute tho unless you want your soups giving you garlic breath.

Negzana

Hololive has Oktoberfest Merch with the girls in Dirndls but chose to not include Kiara (the girl with a dirndl outfit) or Cecilia

Fun fact, Rosenthal is also a Jewish last name

Still bought the mug anyways.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fun fact, Rosenthal is also a Jewish last name

Still bought the mug anyways.
it's also German and Russian. It's like saying water is green. yes but also blue orange gold red brown purple.

no idea why this bothers me.

Negzana

Sing Out is such a good original song, I just wish Risu had the ambition of Suisei. Maybe if her music video does well it could give her more of a drive.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Top Bottom